• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#1 Jabrim

Jabrim

Inside a county jail

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2011 - 11:45 PM

http://www.walmart.c...Bundle/10150432

Wal-Mart has these deals all the time, but I found this one interesting, they have Sniper: Ghost Warrior in the 73 game list so I picked it up. While a lot of these will be at retail, if you get a good deal on another game it will make up for it. I went ahead and got Sniper: Ghost Warrior and Fallout: New Vegas

Edited by Jabrim, 10 September 2011 - 11:46 PM.
Misspell

Posted Image

#2 topplehat

topplehat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2011 - 11:57 PM

They also have similarly priced bundles for Wii, PS3, and NDS. Didn't see anything for me in them though.

#3 victimsofadown

victimsofadown

Posted 11 September 2011 - 12:30 AM

Thanks OP, I'd be all over it at 2 for $20, but those games at $15 each just aren't quite enough to get me to buy.
Posted Image

#4 Darrith

Darrith

The Lion King

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 12:33 AM

For a second I thought this was a game called Walmart 2 for 360 and it cost $30.

#5 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 12:39 AM

Wish these deals were in-store. Not liking the new flash window that takes forever to load/scroll through just to see what games are available for this deal. Miss the old way where it takes you to another page that lists all the games.

#6 illennium

illennium

Systems Analyst

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 12:44 AM

De Blob 2 + Toy Story 3 for $30 is pretty good.

#7 RawrrSlayer

RawrrSlayer

Posted 11 September 2011 - 12:49 AM

For a second I thought this was a game called Walmart 2 for 360 and it cost $30.

^Same.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#8 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 01:03 AM

Damn wish it let me do multiples of one game. Would pick up two you don't know jacks for $30...

#9 ookesseloo

ookesseloo

Posted 11 September 2011 - 01:19 AM

Wouldn't mind picking up Wolfenstein. After playing Singularity I've been wanting to play through it.

Can't find anything else though. I was going to give Sega All Star Racing a chance but I suck at racing games and I'm afraid of the difficulty spikes I've heard about. And there is no Toy Story 3 for PS3. :(

#10 Survivalism

Survivalism

CAG's Lance Boyle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 01:41 AM

You can find Wolfenstein for that price just about anywhere. It's worth it; I could have done without the obvious Bioshock influence but I had a good time with it. And disintegrating Nazis with the particle cannon? Awesome.

#11 ookesseloo

ookesseloo

Posted 11 September 2011 - 01:42 AM

Sounds good. Singularity seemed heavily influenced by Bioshock too, but that didn't stop me from enjoying it. Awesome game.

#12 Kylearan

Kylearan

Hell Drifter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 01:54 AM

De Blob 2 + Toy Story 3 for $30 is pretty good.

Yeah, De Blob 2 is fairly new, too - great kids game as well.

#13 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 03:50 AM

Sounds good. Singularity seemed heavily influenced by Bioshock too, but that didn't stop me from enjoying it. Awesome game.

That game is comming up in my backlog que soon. Looked like a really cool game so I got it last month
Currently playing
:ps4: strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

690739.png

#14 ONESTARv2

ONESTARv2

Dreamcast Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 04:09 AM

i never usually do walmart deals. I assume these are online only?
*The Cadillac of signatures*

#15 Maynard

Maynard

Steam 48 hours a week.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 04:18 AM

Want to buy things at an actual Wal-Mart 2, it is time for a sequel.

Posted Image

#16 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 04:19 AM

Walmart 2: employs vs corporates
Currently playing
:ps4: strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

690739.png

#17 ManCowBear

ManCowBear

Posted 11 September 2011 - 04:21 AM

Got You Don't know Jack and De Blob 2. If De Blob is not any good I can always get $15 for it on Amazon

#18 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 04:23 AM

There are a couple of games in there that pretty much never drop below $20, like Jurassic the hunted. Not a great deal certainly, but if you are in the market for those types of games it's not bad.

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#19 illennium

illennium

Systems Analyst

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 04:24 AM

Walmart 2: employs vs corporates

The bosses are huge!

#20 The Carrot Cake Kid

The Carrot Cake Kid

Luvs Creamy Frosting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 04:31 AM

Pinball Hall of Fame is phenomenal. Highly recommended.

#21 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 04:36 AM

There is a 2 for $30 deal for PS3 too, which has De Blob 2 in it as well. I think I'm gonna snap that and Singularity up.

47206.png
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, Earth Defense Force 2025, South Park: The Stick of Truth
:3ds: Rhythm Thief, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:psp: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, DJ Max Technika Tune, Rayman Origins

#22 Mercenary Girl

Mercenary Girl

Posted 11 September 2011 - 04:51 AM

Thanks a lot for this OP, got both Singularity and You Don't Know Jack for $34 with shipping and tax

#23 JDMoney

JDMoney

Like a Boss

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 05:06 AM

The bosses are huge!

^Comment of the year!

#24 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 05:40 AM

I dont get this.. can you mix and match what you want or is it just a couple of pre-determined bundles? I cant seem to pick what 2 i want. I was trying to browse some DS games and junk

the bundles they have chosen are pretty poor. how can i choose what i want?

#25 Zbornak

Zbornak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 06:44 AM

I was going to give Sega All Star Racing a chance but I suck at racing games and I'm afraid of the difficulty spikes I've heard about. And there is no Toy Story 3 for PS3. :(

The game is as difficult as you want it to be. You can play through all 24 tracks of the Grand Prix on any of three difficulty levels, the lowest of which is very easy. Also, in Challenge Mode, you only have to get a certain score to pass, but you can replay them to try to get to AAA status. Since you get money for everything you do, you can unlock everything in the game no matter what difficulty you choose.
Posted Image

#26 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:44 AM

hmmm didnt really see anything i want from there list

#27 Camwi

Camwi

Can I be a sasquatch too?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 10:04 AM

I'll pick up You Don't Know Jack and something else.

Thanks, OP!

#28 Jabrim

Jabrim

Inside a county jail

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 12:49 PM

I'll pick up You Don't Know Jack and something else.

Thanks, OP!

Glad a few people got some use out of the deal.
Posted Image

#29 Chihuahua Dad

Chihuahua Dad

Patriots fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 01:30 PM

Thanks OP, there are some really good titles to choose from! Bioshock 2, Singularity, Force Unleashed, YDKJ, Fallout NV, Wolverine... I already have them all, but maybe some fellow CAG's will get a chance to play these titles now.

#30 JazzFlight

JazzFlight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 05:50 PM

Not a bad deal, picked up De Blob 2 and Toy Story 3 for 360. The only horrible thing about this is that I'll have to set foot in a (shudder) Wal-mart to pick up the shipment.
Thanks for the notice!