13 replies to this topic

#1 alkaliv2

alkaliv2

Wanted to be V1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2011 - 11:23 AM

On sale at Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.co...3/dp/B004J6I0YO

Enjoy! I've been waiting for this to drop and now I'm on it. Hope someone else can get use out of this deal.

Edit: I don't know if anyone is into eBay deals, but for saving a few dollars it's 24.99 with 4.00 expedited shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item2c5c0d64b5

Edited by alkaliv2, 12 September 2011 - 11:30 AM.
Added extra deal

#2 argyle

argyle

Posted 12 September 2011 - 11:49 AM

Might wanna add the shipping cost in the thread title - most people (like me) see the Amazon logo & assume free shipping applies. But since this isn't being sold at this price directly from Amazon, it doesn't.
Posted Image

#3 jupiterjones

jupiterjones

WHAT THE CUSS!?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2011 - 11:56 AM

Thanks for the notice OP, but....

COME ON $20! I can wait here all day....

Jupiter_Jones.png

Check out my blog on music, gaming, wrestling, movies etc etc. It doesn't totally suck!

http://abloggymess.com/

#4 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2011 - 12:11 PM

Also waiting for <$20
Posted Image

#5 metallicoholic

metallicoholic

Metal 'Til I'm 60

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2011 - 01:25 PM

Also waiting for <$20

Black Friday.

Last year the GOW Collection was $10, I can see either this or the Sly Cooper collection dropping as well. Or at least by then there should be a better Amazon Warehouse Deal.
Posted Image

#6 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2011 - 01:52 PM

You can get this from Zavvi for $17-$18 shipped... There's no online content with this collection, the UK version is identical to the US version except for the cover. The 3D aspect of the UK game works too. Oh, no trophy double dipping (US and UK have same set of trophies).

#7 Fabrizo

Fabrizo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2011 - 02:59 PM

Wasnt this collection supposed to be completely inferior to the original versions on xbox?

#8 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2011 - 03:01 PM

Wasnt this collection supposed to be completely inferior to the original versions on xbox?

Thinking of Splinter Cell?

#9 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2011 - 04:20 PM

You can get this from Zavvi for $17-$18 shipped... There's no online content with this collection, the UK version is identical to the US version except for the cover. The 3D aspect of the UK game works too. Oh, no trophy double dipping (US and UK have same set of trophies).

I was going to mention them as well. Such a good game.

#10 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2011 - 04:40 PM

This series has been hit or miss for me. I love sands of time and the 2008 one but don't like parts 2 or 3. Part 2 is the worst of these 4 imo. If I feel one of those sand ninja chicks say "there's so much pleasure with pain" and "don't you know not to strike a woman" one more time ill go crazy !
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#11 iamsmart

iamsmart

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2011 - 04:59 PM

Thinking of Splinter Cell?

I thought the Splinter Cell games were going to use the PC version? Also, where the hell IS the splinter cell collection? I've been waiting on it since like april and every month on the day it's supposed to come out a new release pops up a month away.

#12 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2011 - 05:07 PM

I thought the Splinter Cell games were going to use the PC version? Also, where the hell IS the splinter cell collection? I've been waiting on it since like april and every month on the day it's supposed to come out a new release pops up a month away.

They are using the PC version, but I hear the original Xbox versions were the definitive versions of the game. I have to imagine that's what he was thinking about and not PoP.

#13 alkaliv2

alkaliv2

Wanted to be V1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2011 - 01:30 AM

Sorry about the lack of shipping in the title. I'll make sure I add that in next time.

#14 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2011 - 01:47 AM

This series has been hit or miss for me. I love sands of time and the 2008 one but don't like parts 2 or 3. Part 2 is the worst of these 4 imo. If I feel one of those sand ninja chicks say "there's so much pleasure with pain" and "don't you know not to strike a woman" one more time ill go crazy !

I would just play it to see Shahdee's perfect butt :D Warrior Within has great story, completely different tone, heavy metal style. But yeah, the enemies are annoying, fortunately, you can just run away, you don't have to fight at all.

If you haven't own this trilogy in your collection, you're missing a gem, Sand of Time is an instant classic.