Photo
- - - - -

Play Uncharted 3 Multiplayer more than a month early! Subway Taste for Adventure

• Please log in to reply
1418 replies to this topic

#1 Magicman103

Magicman103

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:24 AM

The Taste for Adventure Promotion ended at 11:59 PM EST on 11/13/2011. Visit Subway.com to sign up to receive news and offers from SUBWAY® restaurants.

NO BEGGING FOR CODES per mod request...

Update : The Subway Multiplayer Experience for Uncharted 3 is over.

All cup codes will now give you 30 days of Legendary Level access for the MMO game DC Universe Online on PC and PS3.

The contest will continue until midnight EST on November 14.

Uncharted 3 copies won in October will be shipped out within the first 2 weeks of November.

http://www.facebook....302700643088956

Original post:
Not really a deal per say but its pretty sweet and i wanna make sure all you guys know about this.

starting at 12pm est on thursday the 29th at all subways in the USA, every drink will have an instant win code for the UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception™ Competitive Multiplayer Experience. This is the FULL BLOWN multiplayer, this means all the maps and game modes are available.

the best part is all your stats will carry over to the real game when it comes out November 1st!

All you have to do is buy a drink at subway on thursday after 12 pm est. Every code is a winner!

Also there is other chances to win cool uncharted stuff by buying chips or sandwiches.

http://www.joystiq.c...details-not-to/

This is the site: http://adventure.subway.com/

Universal Multi-Use Sweepstakes Codes (These codes will NOT let you earn the multiplayer. Only a cup code will let you do that.)

E9NNESFK
EEYLFLN4
MWN7HZ7L

C66LEWNY
A6BR6ANH
3N4LY4C7

WLWWLLRW
NACYNKHF
YLY6BW9Y

3N7YCYCS
RNRNYVA6
YMFHS47Y

BMYW3LB3 - 10/6/11
N6Y67LCC - 10/7/11
99NN646V - 10/7/11

AKALR6V7 + 1 prize level - 10/7/11 (Do not use as your very first code or you will not get the level up!)
FAYAKLCC - 10/10/11
WZCFYKWH - 10/10/11

C3NN6LW4 - 10/13/11
B4RH6ACB - 10/18/11
B6NNWL6B - 10/19/11

4YHEENEV - 10/19/11
CW3CZS3B - 10/21/11
4KWLLLYL - 10/24/11

AMWLALLA - 10/28/11
NKH9KYL7 - 11/1/11
WFAZHLEW - 11/7/11

3LLWCWMR - 11/8/11
36SWLHKL - 11/10/11 from twitter
Online form for 3 free codes

Spoiler

Edited by Magicman103, 30 September 2011 - 10:49 PM.

Posted Image

Check out this link to earn some cash by doing surveys!
http://OpinionOutpost.com/join/9860393

#2 Retro Legends

Retro Legends

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:42 AM

This is very nice, will be going there Thursday. Thanks OP

#3 shady859

shady859

Big Blue Nation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 05:45 AM

Thanks OP hadn't heard about this and I love me some Subway. I'll be in for the MP for sure if it wasn't for this promo i'd probably never even try it as MW3 comes out a week later. Looking forward to the SP for sure though.

#4 aylien

aylien

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 06:43 AM

Sounds great! Anyone know if this is just competitive, or will we have access to coop too?
Posted Image

#5 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 07:06 AM

Oh happy day! :D Definitely going over to Subway on Thursday and getting in on this. I'm guessing the servers will be up as soon as the promo goes live?
Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:06 AM

Sounds great! Anyone know if this is just competitive, or will we have access to coop too?

Ummm... I would imagine that this is competitive only, since giving you co-op would mean they were giving you the entire single player experience, too. :roll:

Currently Playing:
:360:
Rocksmith 2014, Borderlands 2, Skyrim

#7 Neuropod

Neuropod

Fine work, skeleton!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:27 AM

^Nope, I played the beta, there are also co-op "horde"-like modes which I enjoyed more than the competitive for the most part.

#8 INMATEofARKHAM

INMATEofARKHAM

Looking for my padded cell

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:43 AM

Ummm... I would imagine that this is competitive only, since giving you co-op would mean they were giving you the entire single player experience, too. :roll:

Uncharted has s never had co-op in the campaign before... Uncharted 3 will be no different. (It does have some simple* co-op story mode that's objective based.)

* Go here. Kill this. Oh look at this. Activate this switch. Survive this horde etc.

#9 RussellC

RussellC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:53 AM

That's so awesome. Hope I don't forget.

#10 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 11:01 AM

Uncharted has s never had co-op in the campaign before... Uncharted 3 will be no different.

This is one of the things I love about Uncharted. Just finished Gears 3 and I hated having 3 AI partners constantly getting in my way and making the game too easy (up to the very end) by reviving me constantly. Campaigns should always be designed for one player as far as I'm concerned.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:41 PM

I'll make a trip to Subway for this. Don't usually care much for them, but, I like their contests. (I won a PS3 hardware/Move bundle last year with one of their contests.)

#12 thepain73

thepain73

Johnny B. Goode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:50 PM

I just went yesterday to see if this was running yet.

Looks like next Monday I am gonna have to get more than a few cups for water haha.

#13 dallow

dallow

Posted 27 September 2011 - 04:09 PM

Kinda want to join in, but man, all the locales and possibly characters would be spoiled for me.

#14 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 04:12 PM

It's a contest, not a video game deal, so it's been moved to the Contests forum.

#15 INMATEofARKHAM

INMATEofARKHAM

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 04:26 PM

Just finished Gears 3 and I hated having 3 AI partners constantly getting in my way and making the game too easy (up to the very end) by reviving me constantly. Campaigns should always be designed for one player as far as I'm concerned.

We're going to have to agree to disagree on that last statement as those two games follow different design philosophies from the ground up... and both are valid.

Gears is a game about a squad of soldiers/people fighting together to save humanity, if possible, while Uncharted really about one guy's quest for something... (granted it has a great supporting cast but Co-Op in it would be forced... and that's why I would hate to see it added to the game.

#16 INMATEofARKHAM

INMATEofARKHAM

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 04:28 PM

It's a contest, not a video game deal, so it's been moved to the Contests forum.

Just out of curiosity... How is this considered a contest? (Every cup is a winner.)

Edit: never mind.... I actually looked at the name of the forum... I always thought the two where separate entities.

Edited by INMATEofARKHAM, 28 September 2011 - 01:30 PM.

#17 luan87us

luan87us

I am cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 04:32 PM

Well it's subway for lunch on thursday =D

#18 bfett9

bfett9

Stop Looking at Me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 08:28 PM

Will this multiplayer last forever or will it expire at one point? Also can you just buy uncharted 3 multiplayer psn.

#19 Magicman103

Magicman103

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:25 PM

Will this multiplayer last forever or will it expire at one point? Also can you just buy uncharted 3 multiplayer psn.

No it wont last forever. It expires on November 1st when the game comes out. And no it can only be downloaded through the purchase of a cup.
Posted Image

Check out this link to earn some cash by doing surveys!
http://OpinionOutpost.com/join/9860393

#20 IGlowInTheDark

IGlowInTheDark

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:46 PM

I don't think they are offering this promotion in Canada. Are any of you cool guys willing to grab a MP code for one of your neighbours to the North?

#21 SamusekTDS

SamusekTDS

Posted 28 September 2011 - 02:27 PM

I don't think they are offering this promotion in Canada. Are any of you cool guys willing to grab a MP code for one of your neighbours to the North?

I second that! Any chance of this?
---
Sam.

#22 flameofdoom666

flameofdoom666

3D Dot Game Link!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2011 - 02:48 PM

Amazing!

These are the games that I am currently playing:

:ps3: Batman: Arkham City

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8
:3ds: Adventure Time: Hey Ice King Why'd You Steal Our Garbage

Here is a direct link to my trade list.

#23 samusaran226

samusaran226

Bounty Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2011 - 01:22 AM

I go to subway pretty often so I'll try and get a few codes for anybody in need. I'll definitely be going to subway tomorrow but I don't think I'll get more than just one cup for myself, but I'll probably go back either Friday or Saturday. I'll post here if I have any extra codes.

#24 IGlowInTheDark

IGlowInTheDark

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2011 - 01:55 AM

I go to subway pretty often so I'll try and get a few codes for anybody in need. I'll definitely be going to subway tomorrow but I don't think I'll get more than just one cup for myself, but I'll probably go back either Friday or Saturday. I'll post here if I have any extra codes.

Cool dude, you rock!

#25 Sunny992

Sunny992

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2011 - 01:58 AM

If you have any codes left over during that period or if you get an extra one from somewhere, I'd love one I live in the UK unfortunately, :-| and would love to get in on the U3 Multiplayer early. I wish they would have had this promotion globally, it sucks.

Hit me up on PSN or CAG maybe we can party up in the MP, least I could do if you scored me a code.

~Sunny

#26 shytface

shytface

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2011 - 06:43 AM

This hasn't been officially confirmed anywhere yet and other sources are saying some time in October, so unless you were already planning on having lunch there tomorrow don't go out of your way...

#27 enemyofusall

enemyofusall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2011 - 03:06 PM

Yeah I went today and the guy said it doesn't start until october :(

gallery_474050_8161_61772.jpg

#28 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 29 September 2011 - 03:59 PM

No code in Manassas va

#29 jamisonfitz

jamisonfitz

Posted 29 September 2011 - 04:01 PM

This is the site: http://adventure.subway.com/

As of now Naughty Dog is not confirming this promotion on Twitter and no subways have any knowledge of it...

#30 enemyofusall

enemyofusall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2011 - 04:09 PM

@above my subway acknowledged it, there was even an uncharted 3 sun chips display but he said it doesn't start until sometime in october

Edit: subway in fashion centre at Pentagon City

gallery_474050_8161_61772.jpg