628 replies to this topic

#1 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:19 PM

Credit + Thanks goes to PrinnyOtaku

Posted Image Coupons do stack with sale prices
Posted Image Coupons do not stack with price matches, package deals (buy 2, get 1, etc) or other promotions (monthly 10% off, etc)

CURRENT SALES - Coupons valid 10/2-10/29
Assassin's Creed Revelations is on the current cover

:360::ps3: NHL12 - $50 after $10 off coupon
:360::ps3: Dead Rising 2 Off the Record - $30 after $10 off coupon
:360::ps3::pc: Deus Ex Human Revolution - $45 after $15 off coupon
:360: Tropico 4 - $40 after $10 off coupon
:ps3: ICO/SOTC OR GOW Origins Collection - $30 after $10 off coupon
:wii::ds: Just Dance Summer Party OR The Smurfs - $20 after $10 off coupon
:ps3: Turtle Beach Ear Force PBT - $30 after $20 off coupon
Posted Image PPK Onyx Mercury - $60 after $20 off coupon

MAGAZINE DETAILS

SUBSCRIBING (In-Store vs online)
In-Store - you get the current months mag free just have them scan it when you bring the sub receipt from the gaming pre-order kiosk. Keep this receipt in the event you don't get the next months mag & a gaming rep may allow you to use a store copy until you start getting yours in the mail.

Mag Prices - $5 single issue, $15 year sub of 10 issues not 12(2 months coupons overlaps)
$15 also covers BB unlocked bonuses(10% off used & + 10% extra trade-in)
Complete BB Gamers Club Unlocked FAQ'S + Details
https://myrewardzone...ing/?gamersClub
http://forums.bestbu...-11/td-p/320180

***YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE "UNLOCKED" TO USE THE COUPONS & IT'S NOT TIED TO YOUR RZ ACCOUNT JUST USE THE COUPON***

Here's the link to the @gamer mag site if you need assistance on tracking your subs email them & if there's an error on their end they'll credit you on the back end with more issues. Their also on Twitter & facebook.

For those who may not think the $15 is worth it here's the previous months mags since coupons started stacking judge for yourself:
June/July issue
August issue
September Issue

For those having issues in-store getting reps to abide by the new policy - link
This is the EXACT TEXT from the 6/1 memo that was sent to me;

"@Gamer Coupon Now Good on Sale Items

You asked for it and got it. Now there is even more value for our gaming customers that purchase @gamer magazine. Magazine coupons, effective June 1, are now good on sale prices. Coupons will still state that offers are NOT valid on sale prices so make sure your customers know that they can get value top of value!"

For any issues that occur with the system not being updated to accept the coupons or technical problems - link

Edited by Enuf, 30 October 2011 - 07:11 AM.
made pretty - thanks again!

#2 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:20 PM

Thanks Enuf!

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#3 TheBomb69

TheBomb69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:21 PM

Hoping for some stackable sales.

#4 Clown069

Clown069

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:27 PM

Sweet was hoping for some money off DR2:OTR
Posted Image

#5 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:28 PM

Wow would love to use that ICO/Shadow coupon sometime and get it for 20$. Even Deus Ex on sale for 30-40 would be sick.

#6 Dwarfman

Dwarfman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:28 PM

hoping for some stackable sales.

+1

#7 cruzadel

cruzadel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:31 PM

Very nice coupons! I've paused playing Deus Ex for other games. Guess it's time for trading it in to take advantage of the additional 60%, then wait for it to inevitably go on sale and buy it again with the coupon. Also, will get ICO/SOTC once it goes on sale. The 'unlocked' membership is paying off just fine... :)
Thanks, enuf!

#8 Cysquatch

Cysquatch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:33 PM

How much is Deus Ex at best buy currently?
[URL="http://exophase.com/gamercards/"]Posted Image[/URL]

#9 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:43 PM

Damn I PMed Fry's price @BB to get ICO $29.99. Would be cool if they let me stack that coupon. Maybe I'm asking too much.:lol:

#10 cruzadel

cruzadel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:48 PM

How much is Deus Ex at best buy currently?

On sale for $45 til Sat.

#11 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:54 PM

Sweet was hoping for some money off DR2:OTR

$30 is good but I may wait till BF & grab it for $20 chances are BB will allow early access to BF deals like they did last yr.

Even Deus Ex on sale for 30-40 would be sick.

it was $35 @ TRU like 2 weeks ago those that pre-ordered it @ BB got the $10 credit & could pm it too so good deal anyways. If the coupons were live now it would be $30.

#12 Animekatt

Animekatt

Black Catgirl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:02 PM

Thanks for the coupon list. Will buy Ico/Shadow next week. I refuse to pay full price for the magazine, since I'm used to getting it with my employee discount. I will just ask one of my old co-worker friends to get it for me. ^.^

Animekatt.png 4bc3aaafe5e7610a18092ffc8d198a69_ba22853

#13 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:12 PM

I want both God of War Origins and Ico collections...but I'm not going to pay $30 plus tax for them.

#14 mattcube64

mattcube64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:37 PM

Deus Ex will probably drop to 35 at some point, making the game $15. And I expect that Ico/SotC will drop to $30, making it $20. Probably the only potential for great deals.

Gotta say, though, as a whole, it seems like the coupons are getting worse. And I'm getting sick of seeing a headset coupon in every freaking issue.

You should have went back and waved it in that chick's face.....and, waved the cash in her face, too!

I came here b/c I was sick of low trade-in prices.

#15 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:38 PM

Deus Ex will probably drop to 35 at some point, making the game $20. And I expect that Ico/SotC will drop to $30, making it $20. Probably the only potential for great deals.

Gotta say, though, as a whole, it seems like the coupons are getting worse. And I'm getting sick of seeing a headset coupon in every freaking issue.

fixed

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#16 R0tatioNz

R0tatioNz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:39 PM

Does the coupon for $15 Ico at KMart stack with this weeks code for the $10 one if we PM? I haven't been doing much PMing lately and don't know if BB has done anything to their policies as of late....:cry:

#17 PrinnyOtaku

PrinnyOtaku

二人の秘密の基地

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:46 PM

Does the coupon for $15 Ico at KMart stack with this weeks code for the $10 one if we PM? I haven't been doing much PMing lately and don't know if BB has done anything to their policies as of late....:cry:

YMMV; I was able to do that this week with the PS Move Controller and got it for $14.99 (that's assuming your BB PM's K-Mart coupons to begin with)

Defynorz.pngPringerOtaku.png
Add me on PSN for co-op or anything

League of Legends: Defyn

#18 DerClaw

DerClaw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:51 PM

Deus Ex will probably drop to 35 at some point, making the game $15. And I expect that Ico/SotC will drop to $30, making it $20. Probably the only potential for great deals.

Glad to see they are still pretty good, but I agree that there not being a 20-dollar coupon is kind of disappointing. But most people that are going to sign up, have signed up now, so what are they going to do?

Also, I just signed up for Unlocked last thursday or Friday, so I probably won't get this mag... wonder if I'll be able to sweet talk a manager into a copy or two in store :)

#19 Cysquatch

Cysquatch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:54 PM

$30 is good but I may wait till BF & grab it for $20 chances are BB will allow early access to BF deals like they did last yr.

it was $35 @ TRU like 2 weeks ago those that pre-ordered it @ BB got the $10 credit & could pm it too so good deal anyways. If the coupons were live now it would be $30.

Could you explain this a little more?

#20 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:55 PM

Nice. I hope they have an NHL 12 sale so i can stack it. If they do, I'm getting the mag and also using the God of War origins coupon.

#21 Agent Orange

Agent Orange

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 11:11 PM

Well in the past they have had sale prices to stack with at least a few of the coupons, hopefully that trend continues.

Without sale prices though, these coupons would indeed suck $@@.

I'm not expecting to get Deus Ex for $9.99 (obviously) like with Brink and Hunted, but if it went on sale for $34.99 getting it for $19.99 would be right in the sweet spot for me. Might be a little early though for that type of pricing. I'm a little worried though as these games seem like they are too "new" to have great sales prices on, and they weren't total flops like Brink and Hunted were. I could easily see this being a lukewarm month with no sales to stack with :(

#22 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 11:14 PM

Does that b1g 20$ off deal this week at bestbuy involving the god of war and ico collections expire before these coupons become avalible ?
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#23 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 11:15 PM

Does that b1g 20$ off deal this week at bestbuy involving the god of war and ico collections expire before these coupons become avalible ?

Yes.

#24 token2k6

token2k6

Posted 27 September 2011 - 11:16 PM

well here's to hoping I get this issue in the mail to coincide with any good sales..just signed up Sunday and got the CoD issue from the store.
Posted Image

My DVD/BD collection that out rivals my game collection: via DVD Profiler / My CAG tradelist.

#25 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 11:18 PM

Yes.

Darn it ! Hopefully a deal involving atleast one of those 2 happens while these coupons are out.
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#26 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 11:19 PM

Darn it ! Hopefully a deal involving atleast one of those 2 happens while these coupons are out.

Hear hear. I think you'll see one with NHL 12. At 49.99 it would be 39.99, low enough for me to buy.

#27 PrinnyOtaku

PrinnyOtaku

二人の秘密の基地

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 11:21 PM

well here's to hoping I get this issue in the mail to coincide with any good sales..just signed up Sunday and got the CoD issue from the store.

You might wanna ask the employees/managers there if it's okay for you to use one of the store copies if you want anything in the October issue. It's supposed to take ~6 weeks for you to get your first issue in the mail, so you're most likely gonna miss out.

Defynorz.pngPringerOtaku.png
Add me on PSN for co-op or anything

League of Legends: Defyn

#28 phantomphoenix

phantomphoenix

Make It Loud!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 11:26 PM

Could you explain this a little more?

IIRC, RZ Silver members get early access.

#29 Cysquatch

Cysquatch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 11:31 PM

IIRC, RZ Silver members get early access.

Thanks for clarifying.

#30 takotchi

takotchi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 11:42 PM

Not valid for the PC version of DR2:OTR? Bah.