25% Off + Free Shipping at the THQ Store

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 01 October 2011 - 11:59 PM

From now until midnight Pacific time on October 10th, receive 25% off most catalog titles, plus free standard shipping in the U.S. and Canada.
http://store.thq.com...00&Currency=USD

#2 Camre

Camre

Duke of Earl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2011 - 12:13 AM

May be one of the better prices on Metro 2033 recently...seem to never find that on sale. 22.49 for 360 version.

#3 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2011 - 12:19 AM

Damn ... no discount on Saints Row 3 ...

#4 jr8rulz

jr8rulz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2011 - 05:45 AM

I've said it before...THQ is fulfilled by digital river...and those guys are the absolute fucking shittiest at sending anything ever. And if you have an order issue or question, THQ directs you to them..and they dont reply to anything.

I like THQ games...but even with a sale I'll save the headache of the shipper

#5 blahtastic

blahtastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2011 - 06:25 AM

I never realized how bad THQ's library was...such a small selection of games with a few highlights: Warhammer, Red Faction, and Saints Row...

#6 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2011 - 06:59 AM

I never realized how bad THQ's library was...such a small selection of games with a few highlights: Warhammer, Red Faction, and Saints Row...

Saints Row is probably the only reason why I love THQ but yea most of their games are pretty crappy I would mind if they made more Saints Row and Saints Row spinoffs, it seems like the only game these days that seems to have any kind of imagination and creativity

#7 Earthbound_X

Earthbound_X

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2011 - 07:55 AM

Official store sales are never good in my experience.

Even with those games being 25% off, you can still find the games for more then 20 bucks off their sale prices on sites like Amazon. Plus their digital games are 5-10 cheaper on Steam.

I got Red Faction: Armageddon for 12 bucks from Gamefly a couple days ago, the official store wants 45 bucks for it. Pretty bad sale imo.

It's nice for the info though.

Edited by Earthbound_X, 02 October 2011 - 07:38 PM.