16 replies to this topic

#1 xenozfan2

xenozfan2

Trippin' on apples!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2011 - 02:09 AM

http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used
Sold out :(

Edited by xenozfan2, 13 October 2011 - 05:01 AM.

#2 flatliner718

flatliner718

The Outlaw

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2011 - 02:19 AM

I bite, i've got prime and a dollar can't hurt.

#3 chickenbutt

chickenbutt

Thanks. Don't know why I need one, but bought it for the hell of it.

#4 supersizerice

supersizerice

Rick my barrs

• CAGiversary!

Nice, I needed one for the PS3. Thanks!

#5 RandomGuy123

RandomGuy123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

#6 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2011 - 02:27 AM

Thanks OP, I ordered two of them. One for me and one for a buddy of mine.

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Titanfall  :360: Batman: Arkham Origins   :ps3: Ni No Kuni    :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (FC-0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#7 mitnosi

mitnosi

Posted 13 October 2011 - 02:30 AM

grabbed 1 thanks op

#8 WiiShopChannels

WiiShopChannels

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2011 - 02:37 AM

seems like its OOS...dont see it anymore

Looking for some new PS4 friends....feel free to add me. 

PSN: tallytabletommy

#9 RandomGuy123

RandomGuy123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2011 - 02:53 AM

#10 chronoserge456

chronoserge456

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2011 - 08:16 AM

I think I bought the last 2? Tried to put 3 in the cart, but said only 2 were available. Maybe I got your 2 Maxdenver

Let's make today a GREAT day!
PS3: BadASSStunGUN
Currently playing: League of Legends, Fire Emblem: Awakening
nujabesAlbumGIF.gif

#11 Statix

Statix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2011 - 10:19 AM

I'm totally against people buying crappy, cheap Bluetooth headsets like this, because it only means more people in online games broadcasting their annoying background noise that I need to manually mute, because their headset is complete crap when it comes to noise isolation.

Stick w/ high-quality Bluetooth mics, like the official Sony ones; or maybe even a Jawbone.

#12 chronoserge456

chronoserge456

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:36 AM

Just got an email saying that there wasn't enough in stock. Order canceled.

Let's make today a GREAT day!
PS3: BadASSStunGUN
Currently playing: League of Legends, Fire Emblem: Awakening
nujabesAlbumGIF.gif

#13 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2011 - 09:34 PM

Just got mine today, came in the original box, but had stickers all over it.

Looks like it was never used, but it has some minor surface scratches on it. It has a glossy finish which is very easy to get hairline scratches. Pairs a lot faster to my PC then the original Official Sony BT headset. Audio quality via skype seems to be the same though, which is good for a $1.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#14 supersizerice

supersizerice

Rick my barrs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2011 - 10:08 PM

I'm totally against people buying crappy, cheap Bluetooth headsets like this, because it only means more people in online games broadcasting their annoying background noise that I need to manually mute, because their headset is complete crap when it comes to noise isolation.

Stick w/ high-quality Bluetooth mics, like the official Sony ones; or maybe even a Jawbone.

Yeah, that does suck when it happens, but I do try to limit that as much as possible by muting myself once I'm done talking.

Anyway, I got my headset today, and it came with a USB cable, USB adapter charger, and a long white hair sticking out the earpiece. I gagged a little, but I can't really complain.

#15 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2011 - 10:32 PM

Maybe there was a 2nd version of the official Sony bluetooth headset but I own the first one they released and can tell you that it's crap. Lots of background noise and echo effect.

#16 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2011 - 10:51 PM

Just received both of mine. One of them didnt have the usb cable or wall adapter. Luckily I have a few extra chargers around ( my old blackberry charger is the exact same), so I'll be giving my buddy the complete package and I'll keep the incomplete one. I guess I cant really complain since it was only a buck.

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Titanfall  :360: Batman: Arkham Origins   :ps3: Ni No Kuni    :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (FC-0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#17 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2011 - 12:24 AM

Maybe there was a 2nd version of the official Sony bluetooth headset but I own the first one they released and can tell you that it's crap. Lots of background noise and echo effect.

I own both of the official Sony headsets and both work well for me. I am sure there are better ones out there, but the price was right for me on all three of the ones I own (the two different Sony ones and now the Rocketfish).

I use the original Sony on my computer for skype and I made a call with it and the new Rocketfish one and the guy said both were around a 6.50-7/10 and IMO that is a really good deal for $1.

I have never had an echo effect with any of my headsets on PS3 or 360.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List