386 replies to this topic

#1 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:15 PM

Credit + Thanx goes to PrinnyOtaku

Posted Image Coupons do stack with sale prices
Posted Image Coupons do not stack with price matches, package deals (buy 2, get 1, etc) or other promotions (monthly 10% off, etc)

BESTBUY.COM
http://www.bestbuy.c...id=abcat0700000

:ps3: $10 off Resistance 3 $50 after coupon
:ps3::360: $10 off Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY $10 after coupon
:ps3::360: $15 off Mortal Kombat $45 after coupon
:ps3::360::pc: $15 off Lord of the Rings: War in the North $45/$35 after coupon
:ps3::360: $20 off Rocksmith Game or Bundle $60/$180 after coupon
:ps3::360: $10 off Sonic Generations $40 after coupon
:ps3::360::wii: $10 off Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 w/ Gun OR Cabela's Survival Adventures w/ Gun $60/$40 after coupon
$30 off Turtle Beach Modern Warfare 3 Delta Headset $270 after coupon

MAGAZINE DETAILS

SUBSCRIBING (In-Store vs online)
In-Store - You get the current months mag for FREE JUST HAVE THEM SCAN IT when you bring the sub receipt from the gaming pre-order kiosk. Keep this receipt in the event you don't get the next months mag & a gaming rep may allow you to use a store copy until you start getting yours in the mail.

Mag Prices - $5 single issue, $15 year sub of 10 issues not 12(2 months coupons overlaps)
$15 also covers BB unlocked bonuses(10% off used & + 10% extra trade-in)
Complete BB Gamers Club Unlocked FAQ'S + Details
https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/earning/?gamersClub
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-...11/td-p/320180

***YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE "UNLOCKED" TO USE THE COUPONS & IT'S NOT TIED TO YOUR RZ ACCOUNT JUST USE THE COUPON***

Here's the link to the @gamer mag site if you need assistance on tracking your subs email them & if there's an error on their end they'll credit you on the back end with more issues. Their also on Twitter & facebook.

Another reason to be "unlocked" as opposed to just buying single mag EXCLUSIVE COUPONS
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=307422

For those who may not think the $15 is worth it here's the previous months mags since coupons started stacking judge for yourself:
June/July issue
August issue
September Issue
October issue
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=304619

For Batman AA GOTY store stock issues; PS3 SKU-9927337 X360 SKU-9927328
If your a RZ silver member be sure to utilize the BB personal shopper feature, have them track down a copy for you w/free shipping & then return/rebuy using the coupon.
Personal shopper service online or on the phone at 1-866-923-6190 or personalshopper@BestBuy.com
https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/

For those having issues in-store getting reps to abide by the new policy - link
This is the EXACT TEXT from the 6/1 memo that was sent to me;

"@Gamer Coupon Now Good on Sale Items

You asked for it and got it. Now there is even more value for our gaming customers that purchase @gamer magazine. Magazine coupons, effective June 1, are now good on sale prices. Coupons will still state that offers are NOT valid on sale prices so make sure your customers know that they can get value top of value!"

For any issues that occur with the system not being updated to accept the coupons or technical problems - link

Edited by Enuf, 27 November 2011 - 10:33 PM.

#2 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:18 PM

Thanks for the heads up!

Just hoping for what everyone else is-stackable deals!
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#3 Glasscocked

Glasscocked

CAG title goes here

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:19 PM

Let's see what ones will or won't work again with sales prices this month.

#4 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:20 PM

Thanks OP. I hope we see a sale on mortal kombat

#5 shurija

shurija

Geronimo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:23 PM

Thanks for sharing this with us. Hoping to see some of these items on sale!

154512.png

:360: Child of Light / FIFA 14

:pc: Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II

:ps3: Resistance Trilogy

:ps4: Watch Dogs

jionekanji.png

#6 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:25 PM

Hopefully we'll see Resistance 3 hit 29.99, it really didnt sell that well so its not out of the question

#7 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:26 PM

When is the magazine out?

#8 blazenumb1

blazenumb1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:26 PM

There it is, thanks Enuf.

Edit: and Prinny too.

#9 UNC5052

UNC5052

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:27 PM

I hope these will stack with Black Friday prices if there are any deals on any of these games.

#10 Japakneez

Japakneez

You are big foo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:28 PM

Thanks Prinny and Enuf!

#11 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:37 PM

not really holding my breath for sale prices in the stores, Only used the one coupon last month myself...

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#12 kofijamal

kofijamal

It is what it is.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:51 PM

$15 off LOTR? I'll buy that for a dollar!

Or 45 bucks....
Ok then, knuckle up.

#13 An J0e

An J0e

Satirical Statement

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:53 PM

Hell Yes, come on $60 rocksmith sale, $40 is my insta buy price point. $25 for the cord and $15 for the game :D.

Also might buy batman if i could get it for $15 after coupon. (gotta justify the book buying).

#14 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:00 PM

Sonic Generations would have been a good one if everyone hadn't already pre-ordered at TRU/Amazon when it was $35. :\

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#15 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:01 PM

Thanks enuf and Prinny. Hoping for sales on MK and a cheap Batman AA.

#16 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:09 PM

Thanks OP. I hope we see a sale on mortal kombat

I guess you either missed the $30(after $10 coupon) price @ TRU the 2nd week after release or it was still OOS/hard to find.

Hopefully we'll see Resistance 3 hit 29.99, it really didnt sell that well so its not out of the question

Don't matter to Sony it aint dropping to $40 MSRP faster than Motorstorm Apo. they'll wait till 1st qtr 2012 for that but $30-$35 around BF I can see that.

I hope these will stack with Black Friday prices if there are any deals on any of these games.

usually everything is on sale BF but a $10-$20 won't make most CAG jump like it will a "casual" shopper but $30ish seems bout right.

Also might buy batman if I could get it for $15 after coupon. (gotta justify the book buying).

WOW if this was the price you have been WAITING for you could've got it around this time last yr $15 after coupon or $10 sale price(not only @ BB either).

#17 An J0e

An J0e

Satirical Statement

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:10 PM

Sonic Generations would have been a good one if everyone hadn't already pre-ordered at TRU/Amazon when it was $35. :\

Might be able to get 2 more new games at $33.33 or $36.66 each. at targets buy 2 get 1

sonic gen is $50 there

add 2 more $50 for $100-------- $33.33 each
or one $50 one $60 for $110---- $36.33 each

:D just incase you had your eye on another game too. Kirby/ Battlefield/ Uncharted ext.

#18 PrinnyOtaku

PrinnyOtaku

二人の秘密の基地

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:18 PM

Err... Enuf, the way I worded Cabela makes it sound like it's the gun or survival adventures.

Maybe have it be Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 w/ Gun OR Cabela's Survival Adventures w/ Gun

Oh btw, valid dates: 10/30-11/23

Defynorz.pngPringerOtaku.png
Add me on PSN for co-op or anything

League of Legends: Defyn

#19 cheapfrag

cheapfrag

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:19 PM

"Keep this receipt in the event you don't get the next months mag & a gaming rep may allow you to use a store copy until you start getting yours in the mail."

This should be marked as YMMV, as I was not able to convince the employee to do this for me. I purchased the Unlock around 9/25... took two weeks to even show up in the system and have not received a magzine via mail. On one visit to BB I asked if I could get a magazine or use the coupon without buying it and was told no.

#20 An J0e

An J0e

Satirical Statement

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:21 PM

WOW if this was the price you have been WAITING for you could've got it around this time last yr $15 after coupon or $10 sale price(not only @ BB either).

I didn't have the money at the time and there were other games that had higher priority for me (I'm not the type who can afford to have a backlog, i get a game beat it and just don't play games till i buy another).

would get it now just so i'm ready for Arkham city after it drops in price.

#21 musicjunkie

musicjunkie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:29 PM

This should be marked as YMMV, as I was not able to convince the employee to do this for me. I purchased the Unlock around 9/25... took two weeks to even show up in the system and have not received a magzine via mail.

FYI, if you want to see what the next mag you'll get is hit up https://w1.buysub.co...414012552&vid=1

I did the 'forgot password' link and they emailed me my account number. From there you can type in your account number and last name and you can see this:

Current Order Date: Oct 11, 2011
Current Order Value: $14.99
Subscription Term: 10 issues
Start Issue: Nov 1, 2011
Last Issue Mailed: Nov 1, 2011

I signed up for Unlocked on 9/13 so suppose that fits the 4-6 week window for my first mag.

#22 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:35 PM

Nothing for me so far. Unless something is $15 ;)

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#23 PrinnyOtaku

PrinnyOtaku

二人の秘密の基地

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:39 PM

FYI, if you want to see what the next mag you'll get is hit up https://w1.buysub.co...414012552&vid=1

I did the 'forgot password' link and they emailed me my account number. From there you can type in your account number and last name and you can see this:

I signed up for Unlocked on 9/13 so suppose that fits the 4-6 week window for my first mag.

Well that's useful. Also says they mailed me the Nov issue... we'll see though :/

Defynorz.pngPringerOtaku.png
Add me on PSN for co-op or anything

League of Legends: Defyn

#24 brauma

brauma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:47 PM

I got screwed last month on Ico, I was moving and my Mag hadn't arrived yet and they refused to let me just use a coupon to grab it for 15 or whatever. Still regret not fighting it harder. I then moved to a town with no Best Buy within an hour drive so It really boned me hardcore.

#25 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:49 PM

"Keep this receipt in the event you don't get the next months mag & a gaming rep may allow you to use a store copy until you start getting yours in the mail."

This should be marked as YMMV, as I was not able to convince the employee to do this for me. I purchased the Unlock around 9/25... took two weeks to even show up in the system and have not received a magzine via mail. On one visit to BB I asked if I could get a magazine or use the coupon without buying it and was told no.

you should post on the forums page to get the rep to contact the store for you, then they'll make the "exception" coupon, provide a complimentary issue or $5 gc compensation.

I didn't have the money at the time and there were other games that had higher priority for me (I'm not the type who can afford to have a backlog, i get a game beat it and just don't play games till i buy another).

would get it now just so i'm ready for Arkham city after it drops in price.

gaming on a budget but no yet corrupted by CAG I understand now

#26 major morgan

major morgan

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:49 PM

Thanks for the tip! Mine looks just the same.

I signed up for GCU on day 1 and had yet to receive a magazine in the mail. Good to know that mine should be on its way now! I hated having to go to the store and explain that I wanted to use a coupon but had not gotten the magazine yet. I didn't get a lot of resistance, but it was still irritating for me to do.

#27 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:52 PM

Meh nothing too good id want to keep. I was hoping they would have something for the Uncharted 1/2 bundle.

Maybe grab R3 and MK when/if they go on sale.

#28 fortunado

fortunado

Mathematical!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:56 PM

That's a good deal on Rocksmith considering it just came out and I considered getting it at $80 ... but being a CAG, I just couldn't.

ach.png

#29 An J0e

An J0e

Satirical Statement

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 09:00 PM

gaming on a budget but no yet corrupted by CAG I understand now

No, my corruption has just manifested itself in constant checking for games price to drop only to decide once they drop that I should hold off for $2 more or free shipping.

Its like it's having the opposite effect it has on everyone else. I'm buying games for cheaper, but buying alot less.

#30 Spafon

Spafon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 09:00 PM

Whoah, my subscription expires Nov 1, 2014. I would just personally like to thank the cashier who didn't know what they were doing when they scanned both my subscription coupon and the subscription several times while checking me out "just to make sure it went through".