Photo
- - - - -

PlayStation Move Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters Edition Bundle $49.99 Bestbuy

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 hiamiyumi

hiamiyumi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2011 - 06:55 AM

PlayStation Move Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters Edition Bundle - $49.99 at Bestbuy.

Free in-store pickup.

Posted Image

#2 AxleHead

AxleHead

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:00 AM

Excellent price and if Best Buy doesn't change the trade in of Tiger Woods too drastically then even better. I'm in

#3 kingsnuff

kingsnuff

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:03 AM

great price for those who missed the KMart deal last month. Might have to pick this up for a friend
121056.png
Preorders: :xb1: Destiny :xb1: Forza Horizon 2 :xb1: The Evil Within :xb1: Farcry 4 :xb1: The Division[/size]

Anyone know a sure-fire way to exploit this? Should I simply make more Kongregate accounts using different emails to get more codes or should I delete and re-download the app as well?

The moment I realized CAG was entirely different monster than it was in 2011

#4 LouieT

LouieT

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:08 AM

This is Best Buy's video game deal of the day.

Since when did Best Buy have DOTD on video games?

#5 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:12 AM

Ouch. Amazon had this as a lightning deal in the past. Poor Move

#6 uEih

uEih

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:22 AM

Great deal!! Tempted.. but i know this will just sit around at the moment so i rather not waste my money now and maybe wait for a possible better deal in the future.
Get Free Xbox360 Games quick and easy: Sign up here! PM me if you have any questions. http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=236921

#7 United_Korea

United_Korea

we thinX it's gr8.8

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:25 AM

good deal, but the playstation move is not worth owning.
:ps3: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Street Fighter X Tekken, Tekken Tag Tournament 2
:360: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
:pc: Diablo III

#8 fmwross2

fmwross2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:36 AM

I'm thinking.... Do I grab two, trade in both Tigers ($51.2) and give my two brothers Move systems for Christmas, or since I need a second move controller and they're currently $25 @ Amazon basically get a second PS Eye free?

Can't do both because I already traded in one Tiger 12 from my Move when it was $20 base...

#9 JJSP

JJSP

Beyond economical repair.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:11 AM

Wish this wasn't a one-day deal; I'd love to pick one up using Shopkick points, but they're no good online.

#10 pjgamer007

pjgamer007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2011 - 12:53 PM

Was gonna PM Fry's but no need now. Thank you OP!

#11 WebScud

WebScud

Posted 30 October 2011 - 01:15 PM

How does the PlayStation EYE work as a webcam?

#12 seanr1221

seanr1221

Posted 30 October 2011 - 01:18 PM

Ouch. Amazon had this as a lightning deal in the past. Poor Move

Bomba.

seanr1221.png

#13 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2011 - 01:33 PM

Despite the hate towards the PS Move, I really enjoy owning it. I paid $100 a while ago, and it came with Sports Champions, two Move controllers, a Nav controller, and the PS Eye. I only bought Kung-Fu Rider($5), Extraction($9), and Time Crisis:Razing Storm ($15). The rest of the Move games I own were free. (Move Heroes, Ape Escape, and Everybody Dance. I'll probably get some more free Move games down the line, but I'm really looking forward to Sorcery. That's just my two sense.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#14 SDC

SDC

OMFG PINKU

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2011 - 01:54 PM

I PMed Kmart a month or two back for this (while BB was throwing in a navigation controller, even) and unloaded Tiger Woods shortly after. For ~$20 when it was all over I could recommend the move, though I don't know how many games will actually be improved by it.
Apparently Move support was recently added to Infamous 2.

#15 Birbo

Birbo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2011 - 02:25 PM

Been curious about the Move and between gift cards I was able to pick this up for $15. Couldn't pass It up. My questions are:

1. How is the Tiger game with the Move?

2. I already have a Kinect; where the hell do I put the PlayStation Eye?

3. I already have a Kinect; how do I justify this to my wife?

#16 milesbeyond

milesbeyond

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2011 - 02:31 PM

Been curious about the Move and between gift cards I was able to pick this up for $15. Couldn't pass It up. My questions are:

1. How is the Tiger game with the Move?

2. I already have a Kinect; where the hell do I put the PlayStation Eye?

3. I already have a Kinect; how do I justify this to my wife?

The game is a little frustrating with the move. Especially in a game where there's specifics to your swing motion and speed, I found the move to be a bit too finicky while playing.

I ended up selling all the move equipment for $50 and kept the game.

#17 sassylaurie

sassylaurie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2011 - 04:36 PM

Anyone know if the Tiger Woods game has a separate UPC and is in the case as pictured? Looking at trading in the game and keeping the camera and controller.

Thanks.

#18 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2011 - 04:37 PM

Anyone know if the Tiger Woods game has a separate UPC and is in the case as pictured? Looking at trading in the game and keeping the camera and controller.

Thanks.

It has "Not For Resale" in place of where the UPC is. You should still be able to trade it into Best Buy or Gamestop though.

#19 joeboosauce

joeboosauce

Snarf! Get in the...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2011 - 04:38 PM

The move is a good product. Unfortunately, its the lack of marketing when compared to Kinect that has led to its perceived failure. Just market anything enough and you can convince people of anything.

I've used the move on a couple of FPS and its awesome. I think its these games that stand out. Some of these family games are where mediocrity comes out and feel like Wii shovelware. Although, I did read some reviews of Child of Eden with 360 and PS3 and the Kinect gets complaints about being more cumbersome. Also, here's my plug for The Fight: Lights Out. Awesome game! Despite the professional reviewers (who I assume are lazy asses), the user scores are really high. A lot of the user reviews are from people who fight professionally. I wouldn't write off move just yet. Just as the PS3 was being written off, its overtake of the 360 came up slowly and quietly. I don't expect Move to be huge but I would not write it off just yet...
Posted Image

"The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them." - George Orwell

#20 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2011 - 04:47 PM

The move is a good product. Unfortunately, its the lack of marketing when compared to Kinect that has led to its perceived failure. Just market anything enough and you can convince people of anything.

I've used the move on a couple of FPS and its awesome. I think its these games that stand out. Some of these family games are where mediocrity comes out and feel like Wii shovelware. Although, I did read some reviews of Child of Eden with 360 and PS3 and the Kinect gets complaints about being more cumbersome. Also, here's my plug for The Fight: Lights Out. Awesome game! Despite the professional reviewers (who I assume are lazy asses), the user scores are really high. A lot of the user reviews are from people who fight professionally. I wouldn't write off move just yet. Just as the PS3 was being written off, its overtake of the 360 came up slowly and quietly. I don't expect Move to be huge but I would not write it off just yet...

Child of Eden is unplayable for me with move controls, I'm guessing it's because I use my PC monitor and I sit too close to it to use the move effectively for that game, however every other game I've tried plays fine with it. I agree about the marketing, the move is a great product and I love using it for shooters.. but it needs to be advertised more. The move was MORE than worth it to me after getting the Tiger Woods bundle for $50 from amazon. I've already gotten my moneys worth, so even if it dies I'm not going to complain, but I think people that think it's dead are overexaggerating. It hasn't died yet, there are plenty of upcoming titles that will use Move controls, there's the possibility that it's dying in the near future but it clearly hasn't died yet.

#21 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2011 - 05:01 PM

Child of Eden is unplayable for me with move controls, I'm guessing it's because I use my PC monitor and I sit too close to it to use the move effectively for that game, however every other game I've tried plays fine with it. I agree about the marketing, the move is a great product and I love using it for shooters.. but it needs to be advertised more. The move was MORE than worth it to me after getting the Tiger Woods bundle for $50 from amazon. I've already gotten my moneys worth, so even if it dies I'm not going to complain, but I think people that think it's dead are overexaggerating. It hasn't died yet, there are plenty of upcoming titles that will use Move controls, there's the possibility that it's dying in the near future but it clearly hasn't died yet.

Far from "dead" or "dying" just needs more AAA titles to "Move" @ the rate of kinect. PS Move heroes didn't become a 2 million seller like they wanted & they haven't had a top tier Move only title. Had they released a Heavy Rain Move bundle it would've got a great jump.
As of April, there were 8 million moves sold(don't like how they track them though) & this was before the recent 50% off deals. Right now they want as many moves in households for the holidays to clear existing game stocks with new bundles(LBP2 SE bundle) incoming along with 2nd editions of Sports Champions etc.
I think there at a 20% attach rate(50 million PS3's) right now & wishing for 35%
http://gamer.blorge....sold-worldwide/
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=306776

#22 explorer1990

explorer1990

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:39 AM

Thanks for the heads up on this. Picked one up today. I really need to stop coming to this site for games I don't REALLY need to buy. When am I ever going to play this game?
The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men

CAG Trade List: http://cheapassgamer...ead.php?t=81267

#23 SuperMario64

SuperMario64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2011 - 04:31 AM

1 day only? Ugh, I hope they keep this for the whole week. It's still $50 so far.

#24 LouieT

LouieT

Posted 31 October 2011 - 06:19 AM

Sale is now dead.