• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 01 November 2011 - 08:58 PM

Hi there CAGs,

We're trying out some cross promotion with our hardware partners and I wanted to run this deal by you. If you're in the market for both Battlefield 3 and a new gaming mouse, this might be for you.

Save $10 on Battlefield 3 when you buy the Razer Battlefield 3 branded gaming mouse

Save $15 on Battlefield 3 when you buy the Razer Battlefield 3 branded messenger bag

Let me know what you think CAGs! We'll be rolling out more deals like this in the future so I'd love to hear what you think/how we can make them better.

Cheers,
Tony

#2 soulvengeance

soulvengeance

Beating dead horses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 09:42 PM

I think both of the items are a bit pricey for my taste, but it's a good idea. Perhaps it would be better to run these deals when the game first comes out, I think more people might buy it then, like have a preorder bundle or something.
mytradelist:
http://www.cheapassg...864#post2614864

Calls this what you may, but I would say that Blacks actually benefited from the slavery. Comparing the current lives of many African Americans to Africans, one can see that the former live in much better conditions with greater freedoms and opportunities.

#3 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 09:58 PM

I'd rather just have straight-up more money off on BF3 PC alone.

#4 Hydro2Oxide

Hydro2Oxide

Posted 01 November 2011 - 11:12 PM

Just want to say I love my imperator, but not at that price. I dropped $35 on a refurbbed one, works great.

#5 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:05 AM

Just want to say I love my imperator, but not at that price. I dropped $35 on a refurbbed one, works great.

I keep meaning to ask if your App is on the Amazon Android Marketplace?

Cheers,
Tony

#6 Hydro2Oxide

Hydro2Oxide

Posted 02 November 2011 - 04:49 AM

I keep meaning to ask if your App is on the Amazon Android Marketplace?

Cheers,
Tony

Why yes my good man, it is. Can't say I get a whole heck of a lot of downloads from the Amazon app store though! You guys need a new & upcoming section, or maybe some kind of Amazon employee favorites. It's tough to break through what I call the "Angry Birds Barrier" of popular apps. I suppose that's what the free app of the day is meant for though.

But that's a whole 'nother department of Amazon, I suppose. I don't need to be dumping my concerns on you :lol:

#7 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 03 November 2011 - 03:14 AM

Why yes my good man, it is. Can't say I get a whole heck of a lot of downloads from the Amazon app store though! You guys need a new & upcoming section, or maybe some kind of Amazon employee favorites. It's tough to break through what I call the "Angry Birds Barrier" of popular apps. I suppose that's what the free app of the day is meant for though.

But that's a whole 'nother department of Amazon, I suppose. I don't need to be dumping my concerns on you :lol:

Thanks for the quick response! I'm going to check out your app :) Just bought it.

#8 Hydro2Oxide

Hydro2Oxide

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:50 AM

Thanks for the quick response! I'm going to check out your app :) Just bought it.

Bro status achieved. Always appreciated!