Amazon All-Day Video Games Gold Box Event + FIFA 12 Deal of the Day

• Please log in to reply
231 replies to this topic

#1 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 10:18 AM

7 video games will be featured in Amazon's Gold Box along with FIFA Soccer 12 $39.99 as the Deal of the Day.

Lightning Deals (Prices to be revealed - All Times PST):

6-8am - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - $15.99
8am-10pm - No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise - $27.99
10am-1pm - Sonic Free Riders
1-3pm - Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
3-6pm - Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games
6-8pm - Puzzler World
8-10pm - Dead Rising 2: Off The Record

Posted Image Amazon Gold Box Video Game Deals

Edited by iNCREDiPiNOY, 08 November 2011 - 04:01 PM.

#2 dagame92

dagame92

Raider Nation Citizen

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 11:45 AM

Common Karaoke Revolution Glee

#3 Randolph4233

Randolph4233

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 11:59 AM

I highly doubt MW3 will be included. Usually the Gold Box Events allows Amazon to clear their warehouse of older titles. I would agree with Dagame92 and most likely it will be games similar to Karaoke Revolution Glee.

Sorry bro!

#4 BaboonSqueezer

BaboonSqueezer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:04 PM

I remember last year Amazon had an event like this before black friday and seeing all the disappointed people expecting much more. I dont recall buying anything then, or even anything worth buying.

#5 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me SeƱor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:12 PM

Lets eee whats included. i doubt Ill buy anything with BF a week or two away.

#6 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:21 PM

Let down box time woo hoo ! I'm not even going to make predictions this time and ill justblet this thing happen
Currently playing
:ps4: strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

690739.png

#7 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:41 PM

dont know why amazon does it when they do people just bitch about the games
WOOOO I STINK

#8 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:44 PM

Ok one prediction only lol. Mw3 for 58.99 :)
Currently playing
:ps4: strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

690739.png

#9 ijustw1n

ijustw1n

Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:52 PM

dont know why amazon does it when they do people just bitch about the games

This forum does not represent the world at large. I'm looking forward to it.

#10 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 05 November 2011 - 01:09 PM

In before ssjmicheal's complaint about how shitty these sales are...

:) joshin!

#11 PapaSmerf

PapaSmerf

Central Scrutinizer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 01:10 PM

First, as a CAG why would you still have that copy? Talk about wasting potential trade in value. Second, what game does your comment not apply to? The next iteration of Halo, Gears, Madden, Tiger Woods, Mass Effect, Battlefield, and so on. If you have a good product you use it as the backbone and keep putting meat on it. I've been looking forward to the new COD for some time and I'm going to enjoy the hell out of it.

As a true CAG, COD4 is in his BACKLOG ;).

#12 letallis

letallis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 01:17 PM

Last year the last all video game gold box before Black Friday was pretty good, so hopefully that stays true.

#13 flix1

flix1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 01:23 PM

As a true CAG, COD4 is in his BACKLOG ;).

Ha! Its in my backlog too. :)

I have more games in my backlog than I have actually played.

#14 skubish

skubish

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 01:25 PM

I can't see myself buying anything on the day MW3 comes out.

#15 jk5000

jk5000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 01:26 PM

Last year the last all video game gold box before Black Friday was pretty good, so hopefully that stays true.

This

#16 realkilla789

realkilla789

Posted 05 November 2011 - 01:27 PM

Hmmm. I predict Call of Duty WAW for $15.99

#17 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 01:37 PM

[quote name='letallis']Last year the last all video game gold box before Black Friday was pretty good, so hopefully that stays true.[/QUOTE

what games were on it last year ?
Currently playing

690739.png

#18 karyadi

karyadi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 01:45 PM

I'm disappoint at Amazon, even Best Buy's daily deals are better than these gold box.

#19 finstersucks

finstersucks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 04:23 PM

amazon likes to steal the thunder, gold box deals on the day of release for mw3, ac, and gow3. still im not buying your wii shovelware.

#20 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 05 November 2011 - 05:00 PM

yup. and epic mickey for $20.

hoping for resistance 3 or infamous 2 though.

#21 sidewalkhustla

sidewalkhustla

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 05:04 PM

Agreed as well as COD4 $15, MW2 $25, BO $35

Imagine the end of Jurassic Park where the banner that says "when dinosaurs ruled the earth" falls on the T-Rex, but change the word dinosaurs to Activision and you have MacTavish, Price, and Reznov shooting up the T-Rex....I'd make it but I'm too lazy.

Anyway, I'm hoping for Apache Air Assault $20, Red River $25, & Socom 4 $20

Edited by sidewalkhustla, 05 November 2011 - 05:20 PM.

#22 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 05 November 2011 - 05:14 PM

Eh, it's not even funny to rag on these anymore.

#23 styl3s

styl3s

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 05:54 PM

First, as a CAG why would you still have that copy? Talk about wasting potential trade in value. Second, what game does your comment not apply to? The next iteration of Halo, Gears, Madden, Tiger Woods, Mass Effect, Battlefield, and so on. If you have a good product you use it as the backbone and keep putting meat on it. I've been looking forward to the new COD for some time and I'm going to enjoy the hell out of it.

Because some people prefer to collect and not sell everything they own just to get a new game?

#24 ONESTARv2

ONESTARv2

Dreamcast Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 05:57 PM

How many Mass Effect games have we had? And how many COD games have we had? There is a reason most game sites say "this year's Call of Duty."

back on topic. I've never bought anything from one of these deals, but I still look forward to seeing what the put up. A chance of a deal on something I want is better than no deal at all.
*The Cadillac of signatures*

#25 RelentlessRolento

RelentlessRolento

Conversation Comedy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 07:48 PM

hoping for decency

#26 Crizzixx

Crizzixx

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:04 PM

I can't see myself buying anything on the day MW3 comes out.

THIS! All you CoD haters can suck it. It's still the best shooter multiplayer out there, and easily the best console multiplayer experience of any game.

Keeping on topic, *crosses fingers* for Starcraft II deal.

#27 esalw822

esalw822

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:28 PM

MW3 Hardened for $89

I have a feeling Amazon is gonna actually put up a huge deal to purposefully steal the MW3 release day thunder while getting around the Activision pre-order sale/credit ban.

Something like they did when they put up the $199 PS3 or the $49 Tiger Woods Move Bundle, but COD related...

#28 Crizzixx

Crizzixx

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:31 PM

MW3 Hardened for $89

I have a feeling Amazon is gonna actually put up a huge deal to purposefully steal the MW3 release day thunder while getting around the Activision pre-order sale/credit ban.

Something like they did when they put up the $199 PS3 or the $49 Tiger Woods Move Bundle, but COD related...

And so those of us who already have it pre-ordered from them are SoL or we would get it? Either way, I don't see a MW3 deal of any kind in the near gold box future.

#29 esalw822

esalw822

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:50 PM

And so those of us who already have it pre-ordered from them are SoL or we would get it? Either way, I don't see a MW3 deal of any kind in the near gold box future.

No you'd be SOL unfortunately like the peeps who pre-ordered Uncharted 3 with no bonus just to see it go into the B2G1 the day after launch.

I think that's gonna be their business model here, max out the full-price (well $3 off) pre-orders then when the pre-order guarantee no longer applies, have a big splashy get-attention sale (while also matching some of the Kmart and TRU deals) via Gold Box.

I'm guessing the Hardened edition gets the deal because they just released a few more for pre-order again (last night I think it was) then pulled them after minutes even though stock was confirmed at over 900 for both formats.

Seems like they're tinkering with with something...

#30 MrOlympiaSC

MrOlympiaSC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:52 PM

Agreed. It's just a pipe dream.