Photo
- - - - -

(DEAD) 11/21 @ 12PM ET - BEST BUY Black Friday Ad RZ SILVER MEMBERS - List in OP

• Please log in to reply
992 replies to this topic

#1 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2011 - 05:38 PM

Just got the email should come as no surprise since they did it last year to BUT the prices showed up for EVERYBODY:grouphug: online.
"Premier Silver gets you early access to Black Friday ad. Beat the Black Friday Rush. As a Premier Silver member, you get first access to select items featured in our Black Friday ad, starting Monday, 11/21 from noon to midnight ET, online or phone

¹ Quantities are limited, so take advantage of these incredible deals while they last. No Rainchecks. Offers valid only for Reward Zone Premier Silver members from 12:00 P.M. ET through 11:59 P.M.ET on November 21, 2011, or while supplies last. Limit one of each offer per Premier Silver membership, subject to availability. Offers are NOT VALID at Best Buy® stores and items purchased through this special event may not be picked up in stores. Some products may include a delivery fee

YOU MUST LINK YOUR RZ CARD # TO YOU ONLINE ACCOUNT TO SEE THE GAMES THAT'LL BE AVAIL. JUST ADD THEM TO YOUR CART
http://www.bestbuy.c...equestid=373526

Thanks, arcurifisher!

Playstation 3 160GB Console Bundle
Posted Image
Only $199.99

Posted ImageRZ Xbox 360 Holiday Bundle 19999
Posted Image
Only $199.99

Xbox 360 250GB console holiday bundle with Fable III and Halo: Reach.

Posted ImageRZ Nintendo 3DS Console 17999
Posted Image
Only $179.99

Nintendo 3DS handheld console. In black with The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D game, or in red with Super Mario 3D Land game.

RZ Xbox 360 Kinect 9999
Posted Image
Only $99.99

Kinect sensor for Xbox 360 and Kinect Adventures game.

RZ Skylander Game 7999
Posted Image
Only $79.99

Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Starter Pack for Xbox 360, PS3 or Wii.

Posted ImageRZ Rocketfish NDS Kit 999
Posted Image
Only $9.99

Rocketfish™ Ultimate Starter Kit for Nintendo 3D.

RZ Appblaster Toy Gun for iPod and iPhone 1999
Posted Image
Only $19.99

Spin Master Appfinity AppBlaster toy gun for Apple® iPod® and iPhone®.

Posted ImageRZ Xbox Live 3-Month Gold 799
Posted Image
Only $7.99

Microsoft Xbox LIVE 3-Month Gold membership card.

Posted ImageRZ Games 799
Posted Image
Only $7.99

Select games for Xbox 360, PS3, Wii and Nintendo DS, including Call of Duty: World at War.

Posted ImageRZ Games 1499
Posted Image
Only $14.99

Select games for Xbox 360, PS3, Wii and 3DS, including Madden NFL Football and Final Fantasy XIII.

RZ Xbox 360 Games 2499
Posted Image
Only $24.99

Select games for Xbox 360, including Kinect Sports: Season 2 and Just Dance 3 Best Buy exclusive with bonus Katy Perry tracks.

Posted ImageRZ Games 2999
Posted Image
Only $29.99

Choose from more than a dozen select games for Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii, including Batman Arkham City, Cabela's, and Call of Duty: Black Ops.

RZ Games 3499
Posted Image
Only $34.99

Select games for Xbox 360 and PS3, including NBA 2K12 and FIFA Soccer 12.

Posted ImageRZ Xbox 360 Gaming Headset 3999
Posted Image
Only $39.99

Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 gaming headset for Xbox 360.

RZ Xbox 360 Controller 3999
Posted Image
Only $39.99

Xbox 360 wireless controller.

Posted ImageRZ Helo TC Helicopter for iPod, iPhone and iPad 3499
Posted Image
Only $34.99

Griffin Technology Helo TC remote control helicopter for Apple® iPod®, iPhone® and iPad®.

RZ Crayola ColorStudio 1499
Posted Image
Only $14.99

Crayola ColorStudio HD for Apple® iPad® and iPad® 2.

Edited by Enuf, 22 November 2011 - 10:35 PM.

#2 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2011 - 05:42 PM

So NO $199.99 Sharp HDTV 42" for those who are thinking about getting a jump on that. ;-)

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#3 sgaldis

sgaldis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2011 - 05:44 PM

So NO $199.99 Sharp HDTV 42" for those who are thinking about getting a jump on that. ;-)

?

#4 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 13 November 2011 - 05:51 PM

lameo question, how do you know if you're silver? my last receipt from bb shows "reward zone premier silver" - is there any other way to tell? the counter on the website has reverted to $0 for me so nothing to gauge there.

#5 sgaldis

sgaldis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2011 - 05:53 PM

Do you think you spent anywhere close to $2500 at BB last year? If so, then you are. I really wish they would develop some kind of higher tier...I'm closing in on Triple-Silver for next year. :)

#6 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2011 - 05:57 PM

look near the bottom of your receipt
"Congratulations! As an added benefit of being a Reward Zone program Premier Silver member, you may return eligible products up to 45 days from purchase date" or log into the RZ site & on the 1st page the early access offer is showing & on the right top side of the screen

Welcome back,
JOHN S.

Member #: 123456789

Premier Silver member through Feb 2013

RZ Gamers Club Unlocked
through 10/28/2013

#7 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2011 - 05:58 PM

Do you think you spent anywhere close to $2500 at BB last year? If so, then you are. I really wish they would develop some kind of higher tier...I'm closing in on Triple-Silver for next year. :)

I've BEEN ASKING FOR THIS FOREVER!!! And if makes so much sense for them too.

#8 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2011 - 06:04 PM

?

:D

DAMN! Shop-a-holic, much?! :hot:

...a bit wierd there's no Gold, but there's a Silver...

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#9 bgame2

bgame2

Pure Cag Smoothness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2011 - 06:05 PM

Did anyone else's points go to 0 the other day and remain at 0.

#10 skateraXVIII

skateraXVIII

A Muthaf***ing Bunny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2011 - 06:06 PM

I remember getting Metal Gear Solid 4 last year for $10... but I can't remember if I bought it early or actually on BF.

"Put some hot sauce on my burrito baby!"
adf.jpg

#11 devilmafia

devilmafia

Posted 13 November 2011 - 06:10 PM

I remember getting Metal Gear Solid 4 last year for $10... but I can't remember if I bought it early or actually on BF

frm where u get it ?
"Yeah it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye" - Serious Sam :applause:

#12 token2k6

token2k6

Posted 13 November 2011 - 06:13 PM

remember this is usually not everything you see in their ad, and sometimes completely different items. I think the only thing they had up one year for DVDs were like all the Smallville seasons. Last year had some good shit.

And Black Friday is becoming Black Thursday anyway. IDK how I feel about this. ISO trekking out at 12-1am like a normal human being, now we're gonna have to go to places at 6pm for their 10pm/Midnight openings with partially digested Thanksgiving dinner. I will not forsake $30 games for a crap run!!
Posted Image

My DVD/BD collection that out rivals my game collection: via DVD Profiler / My CAG tradelist.

#13 Yagami

Yagami

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2011 - 06:17 PM

I remember last year there wasn't really much in the way of special deals for silver members, it was basically the average deals and not the doorbusters.

#14 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2011 - 06:17 PM

are we gonna have early access to the early bf sale prices bm?

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#15 bigpimpin24

bigpimpin24

Killamanjaro!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2011 - 06:18 PM

Hopefully the $8 3 month cards and other video games are included in this. Wouldn't mind paying $2 extra for Arkham City if I can avoid Wal-Mart and just order it from BB.com

Posted Image
"War? War never changes.."

#16 jr1016

jr1016

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2011 - 06:29 PM

Did anyone else's points go to 0 the other day and remain at 0.

Yeah mine reset back to 0 as well and stayed at 0 but I know for sure I'm not silver.

#17 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2011 - 06:34 PM

are we gonna have early access to the early bf sale prices bm?

It's in the OP. No.

#18 Raiborg

Raiborg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2011 - 06:50 PM

frm where u get it ?

I don't about that other guy but I ordered mgs4 online for $10 at bestbuy.com around 9 or 10 pm est on black friday and picked it up the next day. Hoping to do the same with some titles this year.

#19 skateraXVIII

skateraXVIII

A Muthaf***ing Bunny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:05 PM

frm where u get it ?

From Best Buy.

"Put some hot sauce on my burrito baby!"
adf.jpg

#20 Versafied

Versafied

Formerly known as vlv723

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:40 PM

I have a Reward Zone Mastercard. Besides best buy purchases, I use it to buy groceries and that counts towards my $2500 to retain my status as a premier silver member.

#21 shibaraski

shibaraski

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2011 - 09:13 PM

i hope silver members get to purchase the 199.99 sharp tv online....

#22 timberwolfbobby

timberwolfbobby

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2011 - 10:25 PM

Bummer, I'm going to become Silver Premier after my next purchase takes effect, but it won't be til the beginning of December.

#23 Versafied

Versafied

Formerly known as vlv723

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2011 - 10:28 PM

for me, it would be the iPod touch 8GB w $50 gift card. If the TV was part of the deal, then I would get that too. No need to drive to BB at midnight.

#24 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 13 November 2011 - 10:58 PM

:cry:Aww cmon man. Don't kill my hope.:-#

i hope silverALL RZ members get to purchase the 199.99 sharp tv online....

Fixed.;)

I'm still wondering HOW people actually spend $2500+(and some of ya's admit to spending 2-3x that:shock:) at BB in a year. If I spend $200-250 there in a year it's a miracle. Speaking of miracles I'm hoping to have one happen n get one of those 42" tv's for $200.;)

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#25 QuantumTunnelRat

QuantumTunnelRat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2011 - 10:59 PM

Keep dreaming. The TRUE doorbusters...like this TV....will be EXTREMELY limited and available in store only. Best Buy won't risk not having any left by the time Black Friday rolls around. There might be some good Blu-Ray and Video Game deals though. I'd love to get Uncharted 3 for $30.

#26 ijustw1n

ijustw1n

Posted 13 November 2011 - 11:03 PM

Weird, I got this email Friday and didn't post it because it's not a deal. Funny how that works.

Edit: I've had silver for 3 years for purchasing a Samsung fridge and getting a credit card.

#27 FromChaos

FromChaos

Posted 13 November 2011 - 11:08 PM

Weird, I got this email Friday and didn't post it because it's not a deal. Funny how that works.

Edit: I've had silver for 3 years for purchasing a Samsung fridge and getting a credit card.

Weird, you opened the thread and still decided to contribute absolutely nothing. Funny how that works.

#28 Versafied

Versafied

Formerly known as vlv723

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2011 - 11:11 PM

Gargus? Is that you?

#29 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2011 - 11:38 PM

What is this $200 tv erebody is talking about? I'll start pitching my tent if someone can give me details.

#30 mr_bungle

mr_bungle

Trading Ban

• Trading Ban

Posted 13 November 2011 - 11:40 PM

What is this $200 tv erebody is talking about? I'll start pitching my tent if someone can give me details.

A 42" sharp 1080p tv for $200.
Posted Image