• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 09:34 PM

http://www.toysrus.c...ductId=11449077

Seems like a decent deal. Not sure if its getting clearanced off. Also part of the b1g1 $40 off. If anyone could confirm this being the in store price too, that'd be great.

#2 bic

bic

Calm down francis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 09:36 PM

Out of stock for shipping, it seems.

#3 BLAZETIGER

BLAZETIGER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:14 AM

Thanks OP. Instore rings up $29.99. They were able to price match their website though for $9.98

#4 dorkyden

dorkyden

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:24 AM

29.99 at my store too and they won't pm.

#5 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:55 AM

29.99 at my store too and they won't pm.

Your store is retarded, try a different one. I had trouble at one store and then spoke to more knowledgeable associate a different time and was able to PM. The only time TRU doesn't PM there website prices is if under "Special Offers" it says online only.

#6 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:58 AM

If I never played the original version, is this a good game to get?

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#7 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 05:17 AM

Your store is retarded, try a different one. I had trouble at one store and then spoke to more knowledgeable associate a different time and was able to PM. The only time TRU doesn't PM there website prices is if under "Special Offers" it says online only.

I agree that my store is retarded, but they still won't do it. Maybe I should pull a serious CAG move and call corporate.

Also the price is online only.

#8 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 05:33 AM

I agree that my store is retarded, but they still won't do it. Maybe I should pull a serious CAG move and call corporate.

Also the price is online only.

I had a store manager try and tell me that they only price match their website for "baby" items.

I called his bluff and told him that wasn't the information I got from coporate and that I'd be more then glad to call them to straighten the situation out and he begrudgingly has accepted all my PM attempts since.

#9 devilmafia

devilmafia

Posted 15 November 2011 - 06:43 AM

thanks op
"Yeah it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye" - Serious Sam :applause:

#10 YoshiFan1

YoshiFan1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:20 AM

I don't understand why they have these online only clearance prices now, you would think if they put it on clearance they want to get rid of it so they should make the prices valid in store too.