[SOLD OUT] $20 for $40 to spend at Newegg! Google Offers

• Please log in to reply
456 replies to this topic

#1 wynams

wynams

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:44 AM

Deal is SOLD OUT. Hope every CAG who wanted one got in!

Change your location (in google offers) to Los Angeles if you cannot find it for your hometown.

http://promotions.ne...3888/index.html

Offer restrictions and exclusions:
Offer: $20 for $40 to spend on products at Newegg.com ($20 customer paid value and $20 promotional value).
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE (see below for restrictions on use). PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES no later than February 26,2012.
Newegg Google Offer must be redeemed in one transaction. If you redeem less than $20.00 of your offer in one transaction, we will refund you the difference between $20.00 and the amount you redeem. If you do not redeem any portion of your offer by February 26, 2012, then the promotional value of the offer will expire and we will refund you the paid value ($20.00).
Offer valid only at Newegg.com.
Limit 1 offer per customer.
Not transferable. Not redeemable for cash, except as provided herein or where required by law.
Not valid for previous purchases.
Will not be refunded or replaced if lost or stolen.
Offer cannot be combined with affiliate cashback/points.

Edited by wynams, 28 November 2011 - 05:57 PM.

#2 Jaskull

Jaskull

Satellaview!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:46 AM

Wow, interesting deal. Deals at Newegg are usually not as good for me due to sales tax but a $40 item for half price? I can't resist.

#3 Gregalor

Gregalor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:47 AM

Too bad it wasn't live for putting towards that 360 I bought last week.

#4 bic

bic

Calm down francis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:54 AM

I signed up for it. Hopefully I did it right.

#5 Eggplant_Wizard

Eggplant_Wizard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:56 AM

So you just subscribe and they send you a code at that time?

#6 shadowrage

shadowrage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:56 AM

I knew I should have waited one more day to buy that RAM . Ack

#7 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:57 AM

I think the offer doesn't go live until 9 AM.

#8 gamingdroid

gamingdroid

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:58 AM

How do you really sign up here? There is nothing confirming I signed up....

#9 JetTone

JetTone

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:58 AM

Looking at a phone on newegg. At least this will cover the shipping they charge me.

#10 bigsick

bigsick

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:07 AM

I assume you just sign up for Google offers?

#11 Boss★Moogle

Boss★Moogle

てぃもの魂の伴侶

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:08 AM

So you're basically buying a $40 newegg gift card for $20?

ostzsk.jpg

#12 NamPaehc

NamPaehc

!Anihc Ni Hsan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:12 AM

So you're basically buying a $40 newegg gift card for $20?

Yeah looks like it.

Livingsocial I remember had deals like this too in the past.

Posted Image

#13 flatbush

flatbush

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:13 AM

guys, click on the google offer to get redirect to the page where that offer goes live later.
its basicly like purchasing a $40 gift card for $20

#14 Boss★Moogle

Boss★Moogle

てぃもの魂の伴侶

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:16 AM

Was eyeing that LG Blu-Ray burner they have on their cyber monday deals, $64.99 is a pretty good deal and they have the Rosewill BD-R 10-packs on sale for $8.99 too. Might do this deal and get those.

ostzsk.jpg

#15 gamingdroid

gamingdroid

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:21 AM

guys, click on the google offer to get redirect to the page where that offer goes live later.
its basicly like purchasing a $40 gift card for $20

When I click on the link to google offers, I get an offer for "$79 for the iriver Story HD e-reader".

I think it might be location based. What is your location?

Mine is San Diego.

#16 Eggplant_Wizard

Eggplant_Wizard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:21 AM

I'm guessing it'll just pop up there at 12pm EST for me.

#17 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:22 AM

Was eyeing that LG Blu-Ray burner they have on their cyber monday deals, $64.99 is a pretty good deal and they have the Rosewill BD-R 10-packs on sale for $8.99 too. Might do this deal and get those.

Was it this burner?

I've been eyeing it for a couple days now. Waiting for Best Buy to refund my failed $60 iTunes card purchase back to my Paypal so I could just use the funds for that instead. It's been that price for at least a few days. Seems like a good deal on a quality burner. This coupon seems like great timing, I'd love to save a few more bucks on it.

#18 Boss★Moogle

Boss★Moogle

てぃもの魂の伴侶

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:30 AM

Was it this burner?

I've been eyeing it for a couple days now. Waiting for Best Buy to refund my failed $60 iTunes card purchase back to my Paypal so I could just use the funds for that instead. It's been that price for at least a few days. Seems like a good deal on a quality burner. This coupon seems like great timing, I'd love to save a few more bucks on it.

Yep that's the one. It's a pretty sweet deal since they're usually about 100 bucks. These are the discs.

ostzsk.jpg

#19 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:32 AM

Yep that's the one. It's a pretty sweet deal since they're usually about 100 bucks. These are the discs.

Nice. Might have to pick those up as well.

#20 Pajama_Man

Pajama_Man

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:39 AM

Definitely will be in for one. Although I'll probably have to sit on it for a bit before using it as Newegg will likely increases prices or cut discounts for the next few days :P
Join the CAG's Steam Community HERE!
Posted Image

#21 Ricanlegend

Ricanlegend

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:53 AM

Was it this burner?

Am still waiting for bestbuy to refund my money If i dont get it tomorrow monday my bank and best buy will get an earful tomorrow :bomb:

#22 aaf

aaf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:05 AM

Can I use this promotion for order more than $40 ?

How can I sign for this promotion ?

#23 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:09 AM

:DInsomniac POWERRRRR!!!!! Thanks OP! I know, EXACTLY, what I am getting! And, for less than I was willing to pay for it!

Cheap this, cheap that!

Who knew being "cheap" could be so expensive! :roll: Deals galore!:drool:

:D

...Ooo..gonna add that to my sig>> "Who knew being cheap could be so expensive!"

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#24 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:16 AM

Am still waiting for bestbuy to refund my money If i dont get it tomorrow monday my bank and best buy will get an earful tomorrow :bomb:

Please note that your bank can't just hold your money for something you will not receive...unless YOU 'accept' that. I tried to tell that to someone the other day, but I guess they didn't want their money too bad.

They CANNOTTTTT, just, hold your money. I agree with you calling Best Buy and your bank.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#25 vicks

vicks

I heart CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:31 AM

Depending on how it works with shipping (I imagine it acts just like a 40.00 gift card, if then, this would work) - but 360 controllers are at 37 - with free shipping, thus not qualifying. But. Upgrade to their cheapest shipping option (yes, so NOT a CAG move...) - bumps the total to 41.98...a new 360 controller for 22.00 - with faster shipping to boot..or I suppose could just add some filler to get it to 40.01 - with Newegg, would be incredibly easy (and perhaps even useful with the shear amount of little trinkets you could add to this combo) - either way - lets just say it then, 20 bucks for a 360 controller isnt bad at all, especially if you dont already have 8 lying around...which most of us probaby do.. ;)

Or you could go the route of the 49.99, new style (grey without the normal colored buttons) controller with play n charge kit for 30.00 - again, like who doesnt have a million of those p n c kits lying around these days... ;)...

ANYWAYS!! :)

This is probably what Ill do...

#26 pdjones

pdjones

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:42 AM

uh, this is stupid. First it tells me my city isn't supported. Which is really relevant for an ONLINE deal isn't it? And then it shows only a couple of deals, none of which are newegg.

For those who actually got this deal, could you be kind enough to explain how you accomplished that? It's been loading up a "quiz" for the past 10 minutes. I have to go to work pretty soon so I guess I will just miss out on this deal.

#27 vicks

vicks

I heart CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:45 AM

uh, this is stupid. First it tells me my city isn't supported. Which is really relevant for an ONLINE deal isn't it? And then it shows only a couple of deals, none of which are newegg.

For those who actually got this deal, could you be kind enough to explain how you accomplished that? It's been loading up a "quiz" for the past 10 minutes. I have to go to work pretty soon so I guess I will just miss out on this deal.

Nobody got this deal yet. It goes live on that website you see @ 9 am pacific time...

#28 Boss★Moogle

Boss★Moogle

てぃもの魂の伴侶

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:46 AM

Nobody got the deal yet it doesn't go live til 9am pst and it asks for your city just to offer you local deals, you don't have to do that, just close the box. the deal should just show up on the main page at 9am pst.

ostzsk.jpg

#29 bigsick

bigsick

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:48 AM

The only deal I see is for a Mexican restarunt that is lasting two more days. But I guess it will pop up at 9 am

#30 pdjones

pdjones

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:48 AM

ok, that makes sense I guess. thanks! :)