#1 zombiemakermx

zombiemakermx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:36 PM

The Bunble is Live!

getgamesgo.com/little-big-bunch

Serious Sam Double D can be redeemed in Steam

You'll be able to pay you like for a littleBIGbunch bundle of games containing Frozen Synapse, Explodemon, Serious Sam: Double D, Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee and New Star Soccer 5.

When? 14th December. Where? Get Games. It's a GamesAid charity initiative running through to 2nd January.
Not only can you pay what you like, you can specify who gets the dough.
You can give all of the money to GamesAid if you like, or to the developers. Or you can split the money so that some goes to GamesAid and some goes to the developers.

Those developers are Mode 7 Games for Frozen Synapse (9/10 Eurogamer), and Curve Studios for Explodemon (7/10 Eurogamer).
Mommy's Best Games made Serious Sam: Double D (6/10 Eurogamer), and New Star Games made New Star Soccer 5 (Unreviewed).
And Just Add Water is responsible for porting Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee (8/10 Eurogamer, as part of a Steam bundle).
GamesAid collaborates with the video games industry to collect money for various charities aimed at young people and children.

http://www.eurogamer...gamesaid-bundle

Edited by zombiemakermx, 14 December 2011 - 05:14 PM.

#2 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:44 PM

Moar bundles. Wonder if these will be steam activated.

#3 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:02 PM

Yet another indie game bundle..... I wonder if any of these games will activate on Steam, I'll probably end up buying it since I'm interested in Frozen Synapse and Oddworld Munch's Oddysee

O6d6OER.jpg

#4 zombiemakermx

zombiemakermx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:06 PM

Moar bundles. Wonder if these will be steam activated.

yeah! bundle xmas!

Yet another indie game bundle..... I wonder if any of these games will activate on Steam, I'll probably end up buying it since I'm interested in Frozen Synapse and Oddworld Munch's Oddysee

I dont know, maybe if somebody have that games in GetGames and tell us if theres a CD Key with them

#5 AionTelos

AionTelos

is PLUS ONE PIG!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:13 PM

-adds another bundle to spend money on to the list-

#6 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:18 PM

sigh, another bundle

New Star Soccer already says its free to play. What are we getting by going this route?
Steam Games to Trade/Sell: None right now
WTB: Anything on my Wishlist

23480.png

#7 TsaebehT

TsaebehT

far from god

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:44 PM

Mode 7 ... brings back memories!! :lol:

#8 zombiemakermx

zombiemakermx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:59 PM

Frozen Synapse $24.99
Explodemon $9.99 (Not in Steam)
Serious Sam: Double D $4.99
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee $4.99
NewStar Soccer 5 (Free to play)

I already have frozen synapse from the humble bundle, and Serious Sam Double D, but maybe I get explodemon just for donate something.

#9 volt1up

volt1up

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 07:03 PM

sigh, another bundle

New Star Soccer already says its free to play. What are we getting by going this route?

F2P has match restrictions, maybe you get a premium account.

#10 sherisdoppel

sherisdoppel

The Eye in Shadow

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 07:52 PM

Sadly I own everything. I always love bundles with charity acts.
whitespace

#11 joebootoo

joebootoo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 07:55 PM

Is this a list of the games being offered, or a list of the more impressive on the developer's included resumes? Because other than the headline on the article, nowhere in the body of the story does it mention or infer that these games are the ones in the bundle.

ETA-- Unless you read the first line of the article. Oops.
In that case, wow, not a bad bundle.

Edited by joebootoo, 06 December 2011 - 07:58 PM.
Because I apparently have trouble reading...

#12 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 08:14 PM

Hmm, if that's the list of games, I'll have to think about this. The only game on that I don't already own, and that I'd care to own, is Explodemon. And that's not available on Steam at the moment.

Hopefully they surprise me and add that game on Steam like they've managed to do with some of the games in the indie royale bundles.

#13 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 09:02 PM

I suppose this is a decent bundle, but some of the choices are questionable. Frozen Synapse had it's own bundle devoted to it by the Humble Bundle guys, so I can only assume many of the people interested in it would've picked that up already.. and it's odd that New Star Soccer 5 is included since it's F2P, unless some sort of premium version is given out.

I own Explodemon on PSN, so the 2 games I'd be interested in are Serious Sam Double D and Oddworld. But wow.. at this rate, there'll be a new Indie Bundle every week.

Edited by spoderman, 06 December 2011 - 09:24 PM.

#14 evildeadjedi

evildeadjedi

RIP DIO \m/ \m/

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2011 - 01:15 PM

I'll pick it up for SS DD and Explodemon (since already I have FS and Oddworld MO).
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#15 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2011 - 01:31 PM

Even though I already have these games, except the soccer, I will probably get it and gift the whole thing to a friend.

#16 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2011 - 03:31 PM

It's rare for me to pass on one of these bundles, but this one has nothing I want.

#17 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2011 - 05:15 PM

Yeah, this bundle seems uneven to me. I will wait until it launches, mainly for the football game. It really reminds me of the Sensible Soccer games in a lot of ways. I suck at sports games but this one looks like a blast based on the linked video in the OP (you can buy beer for your kit, there are neat training exercises, and a nice sense of humor). I hope there's a premium version of it, otherwise I'll just pass overall.

#18 DPsycho

DPsycho

Descendant of Erdrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2011 - 04:41 AM

So this is supposed to start tomorrow? With the awesomeness that is the Humble Bundle 4, I nearly forgot about this one.

#19 zombiemakermx

zombiemakermx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2011 - 04:46 AM

So this is supposed to start tomorrow? With the awesomeness that is the Humble Bundle 4, I nearly forgot about this one.

Yeah, no more news about it, only this in IndieGames.com

#20 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:27 AM

I wonder if this will still launch tomorrow considering it will be the third bundle in three days and is far overshadowed.

#21 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2011 - 08:53 AM

I'm afraid the latest Humble Bundle has killed competition.

#22 zombiemakermx

zombiemakermx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:06 PM

Well the bundle is up now, www.getgamesgo.com/little-big-bunch the minimun is $1.50 and only Serious Sam Double D is steameable

I'm afraid the latest Humble Bundle has killed competition.

Yeah, you note that there's no more games or Keys from Desura? xD

#23 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:09 PM

meh the steamable aspect kills it for me.
Steam Games to Trade/Sell: None right now
WTB: Anything on my Wishlist

23480.png

#24 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:29 PM

You guys might want to wait until someone confirms that they've received a steam key for Serious Sam before ordering the bundle. I received emails for all of the games but the "key" they sent me for Serious Sam was left blank.

#25 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:34 PM

You guys might want to wait until someone confirms that they've received a steam key for Serious Sam before ordering the bundle. I received emails for all of the games but the "key" they sent me for Serious Sam was left blank.

I got two steam keys for SS. I cannot verify if they work however. Still at work

#26 terb73

terb73

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:36 PM

Same situation here. Waiting on a response from support.

#27 DPsycho

DPsycho

Descendant of Erdrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:03 PM

No confirmation email. Checked spam folder and trash and everything.

#28 mrsilkunderwear

mrsilkunderwear

Just Do It.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:15 PM

Got my steam key finally. I did not realize that the game was 2D. I am sad.

#29 Bzzzzzt!

Bzzzzzt!

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:16 PM

When you purchase the bundle, it requires you to create an account. If you haven't received your confirmation email, go to http://www.getgamesgo.com/ and log in using the username and password you just created. Under the purchase history tab in your account will be all of the keys for the games in the bundle. For me, the Serious Sam key was there, and I can confirm it works in Steam.

#30 DPsycho

DPsycho

Descendant of Erdrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:32 PM

It was giving me a confirmation email for neither the bundle nor the account creation email validation.

By clicking around, I did finally get to the page of products I own, but not before it tried to force me to register a credit card with the site. The site seems to be something of a mess.

Redeemed my SSam code and am downloading Explodemon, so I should be set now for what I needed.