• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 mr_bungle

mr_bungle

Trading Ban

• Trading Ban

Posted 10 December 2011 - 05:59 PM

http://www.amazon.co...23539762&sr=8-2

I'm actually in the process of trading for a ps3 copy of the game with a cag but for this price I had to buy it for the bookends. I've officially ran out of space for movies and games so these will be great.

Didn't see this posted and knew it hadn't been this price in awhile.
Posted Image

#2 DanteWarrior

DanteWarrior

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:15 PM

Only 69 available

#3 tokitoki50

tokitoki50

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:17 PM

Ugh so tempting...
=======================================
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

"Well I'm sorry that after a WHOLE hour of work I like to unwind with a burger and a crack pipe"

#4 mr_bungle

mr_bungle

Trading Ban

• Trading Ban

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:22 PM

Fwiw, those on the fence I'm deciding to keep this extra copy most likely. Probably be the first game I've ever owned for both systems. I played street fighter exclusively and when MK came out I played it more than any other game.
Posted Image

#5 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:32 PM

no, I refuse to buy more "cheap" collector edition. No more room on the shelf. But if this has been $30-35, I might have given in.

#6 mr_bungle

mr_bungle

Trading Ban

• Trading Ban

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:34 PM

no, I refuse to buy more "cheap" collector edition. No more room on the shelf. But if this has been $30-35, I might have given in.

Looks like the top of that shelf has plenty of room ;)
Posted Image

#7 dmdragon

dmdragon

Likes PIE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:38 PM

Eh, I'm only in when the one with the fightstick drops to this price, which will probably be never, but you never know. i don't really need the bookends.

#8 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:40 PM

I believe both went down in the $40 range not to long ago. I remember the SD OP being updated like every day with more price drops.

#9 WatTsu

WatTsu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:56 PM

Man, if this was the PS3 version, I'd be all over that. Stupidly sold my copy thinking I needed the money; turned out I didn't. Long story. Waiting for the right time to rebuy it.
Executive Producer, Host, and Creator
Geekspeak
http://www.geekspeakradio.us

#10 Rockinjs

Rockinjs

Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:02 PM

Man, if this was the PS3 version, I'd be all over that. Stupidly sold my copy thinking I needed the money; turned out I didn't. Long story. Waiting for the right time to rebuy it.

same here never got around to buying it so if this was the price for PS3 I would quickly be in 4 1

#11 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:19 PM

Fwiw, those on the fence I'm deciding to keep this extra copy most likely. Probably be the first game I've ever owned for both systems. I played street fighter exclusively and when MK came out I played it more than any other game.

Good man. You got your gaming priorities straight :)

#12 Golden Lemonz

Golden Lemonz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:23 PM

awesome deal wish i had money to buy it! :( looked at it at wal-mart and it was $100.

#13 KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:27 PM

I already 2 Tournament Editions and a Collector's Edition for PS3, if it was a bit cheaper I'd scoop one up.

#14 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:30 PM

Looks like the top of that shelf has plenty of room ;)

lol yea that's before I bought the damn Helghast edition. That helmet is huge!! Plus the sniper statue. Oh and I also got a Duke's statue too. :lol:

#15 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:32 PM

I believe both went down in the $40 range not to long ago. I remember the SD OP being updated like every day with more price drops.

yea i remember it was a lightning deal I believe. I resisted but kinda regret it because the game traded in $30 alone around that time.

#16 Silico3

Silico3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:23 PM

Only 69 available

I apologize if this sounds ignorant, but how are you able to check the quantity of Amazon? I've always been curious how to do that.

#17 dchrisd

dchrisd

Vamanos Pest!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:29 PM

I apologize if this sounds ignorant, but how are you able to check the quantity of Amazon? I've always been curious how to do that.

Add a copy to your cart, then change the quanity to 99 and click update. And don't apologize for asking questions.
Posted Image

#18 Silico3

Silico3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:39 PM

Add a copy to your cart, then change the quanity to 99 and click update. And don't apologize for asking questions.

Thanks!

#19 mr_bungle

mr_bungle

Trading Ban

• Trading Ban

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:52 PM

I actually have time to clean/rearrange today and went by GS to pick up a sealed copy, going to take this one to them when I get it in and get my $ back, and I was skeptical about the sturdiness/quality of the bookends, and they're super nice. I put my artbooks I have gathered over the years, ps3 games, and wii/3ds games and it works great. Cleared up a bunch of space on my movie shelf :D
Posted Image