Thanks CAG

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 funjoe

funjoe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2011 - 04:12 PM

Feeling the Christmas spirit and wanted to take a minute and express my thanks for not only Cheapy but the whole CAG community. I have been visiting this site damn near every day since 2003 and can't even calculate how much money I have saved on games and DVDs thanks to Cheapy and the CAG community. Beyond that, I think the CAG community and message boards are among the most civil I have ever encountered on the internet.

So anyway, thanks to everyone on here and Happy Holidays!

#2 bigpimpin24

bigpimpin24

Killamanjaro!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2011 - 02:32 AM

Just hit 3 years myself. I spend quite a bit of time here and love the community as well. From deals to politics: CAG has it all!

Happy Holidays to you as well!

Posted Image
"War? War never changes.."

#3 R. Kasahara

R. Kasahara

The Artist Formerly Known as ブルー神羅

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2011 - 03:13 AM

Love this place, for many reasons.

Group hug! :grouphug:
sig.gif
2014 Completed Games

:-({|=  The Video Game Soundtrack Deals Thread ~ Where and how to buy game music online. Oh, and deals, too!
:whee: PAX Prime 2014 Thread ~ It's that time again!

#4 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3 - Challenge Mode is DOPE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2011 - 06:32 AM

Yep, CAG is my one and only online community. :beer:

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#5 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2011 - 09:50 AM

I've actually become very active here in the past year and I'm slowly drifting away from my previously primary forum, where I'm actually a moderator over there. I've lost the drive to even post over there ever since coming here. The community is just so much better here at CAG and I actually feel like this forum serves a purpose.

Happy holidays to you all and thank you all for making me feel welcome. :)

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#6 thenexus6

thenexus6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 10:31 PM

Amen to that, heres to the community. Happy holidays everybody.

Blade_Runner_2-1.jpg

the-nexus6.png

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot black coffee.
https://twitter.com/saunderscowie

#7 hereon

hereon

Here-On Earth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2011 - 02:10 AM

I absolutely love CAG. CAG's community has always been helpful and the number of games I now own has jumped up beyond anything I could ever imagine. For the first time I have a backlog of games on a modern console. I log being a part of CAG. I haven't been here long. But I for sure will be here a lot longer. :D

Currently playing: :joystick:
:ps3: Hitman: Absolution  :twoguns:  :-$ 
:psp: Limbo  :applause:

gallery_474050_8161_109072.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

#8 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 11:07 AM

Yep, this place is pretty sweet. ^__^

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D