Two other ways, you can earn that I participate in
This is a simple little app that you place on your phone, it gives you points for sitting there.
use this bot here to earn your bing rewards daily. http://www.pogocheat...ng-rewards-bot/
Join Swagbucks for more Amazon.com gift cards, this is a search engine that works off of points. For every 450 points you can redeem for a $5 amazon GC, here is the fastest way to rack up points
Most importantly Use the Search Engine you'll randomly get swagbucks just for using the search.http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Marxn
1. Vote in the daily Poll for an easy Swagbuck
2. Download the Swagbucks toolbar, I use chrome so i just downloaded it for IE, which i open once a day to get a free Swagbuck. Even if you do nothing but these two it's an additional $5 amazon every year.
3. Go to Noso, skip everything. when you reach the end It will show a captcha box type the letters. This will give you 2 SBS Everyday. Also search the CAPTCHA for this, it frequently yields a search win
4. Visit this site they often post codes that can be redeemed for extra swagbucks http://sc-s.com/?setvalue=Yes
5. If you have an a mobile phone or tablet and unlimited data or wifi access, download swagbucks mobile tv app, it auto refreshes on its own and gives you another 80 swagbucks a day. I recommend the comedy section as some of those videos are extremely short
Alternatively, if you don't go here and download Bluestacks, which is an android emulator. that will allow you to download and run the SBTV mobile app http://www.bluestacks.com/
6. Play 10 games a day you'll earn 10 swagbucks(2 for every pair of games)
Just by doing these steps you'll earn 94 swagbucks per day. in a 30 day month that is 2820 swagbucks, plus whatever you earn from videos, surveys, searches
Swagbucks has recently implemented daily and monthly goals that give you bonus swagbucks if you meet them. So there is a good chance on several occasions that you'll earn a few extra since the goals are as low as 30 or 40 on some days
Edited by Phrozenspite, 06 October 2013 - 05:20 AM.