Photo
- - - - -

eBay Selling - NES Console w/ 23 Games, FFI w/ Guide, SMB3 w/ Guide, Mario All-Stars

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 iamamoogle

iamamoogle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2012 - 05:06 AM

I have my NES, a few games with guides, and some Super NES Games up on eBay that I wanted to share... Thank you for looking

Original Top-loading NES with 2 Controllers, AC Power Adapater, RF Switch, and 23 Games

Final Fantasy (NES) with Strategy Guide

Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES) with Strategy Guide

Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World (Single Cartridge, originally bundles with SNES Console)

Super Mario Kart (SNES)

Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? and Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego (SNES)

Giant Mii AR Card for 3DS (Nintendo Club Exclusive)

I also have other items up for sale (including Star Wars and DC Figures, Complete sets of Rurouni Kenshin Manga, DVDs, and Kare Kano Manga)

And my roommate has

Lunar Silver Star Story: Complete (PS1)

Kirby's Dreamland 3 with original box/instructions (SNES)

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask LE with box/instructions (N64)

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time with Box and Instructions (N64)

Edited by iamamoogle, 15 January 2012 - 07:17 AM.
Adding some items...

#2 iamamoogle

iamamoogle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 02:41 AM

Bumping, since it's been about a week and first set of auctions auctions end tomorrow... I've also added a few more since the start of the post. Thank you again for anyone who is looking into these.

#3 Blackout.St

Blackout.St

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:16 AM

Price shipped to Canada?

#4 iamamoogle

iamamoogle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:45 AM

Shipping Prices to Canada depend a bit on the item and if you want standard first class or priority.

Also Bumping one last time for last 24 hours of all the auctions (then its time to pack up my car and get ready to move across 3 states)