Looking for Valkyria Chronicles (PS3)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 WillGabriel

WillGabriel

The One And Only

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2012 - 10:02 PM

Can this game be found anywhere but eBay and Amazon anymore? If EB doesn't even have it listed online, I'm thinking I might have a tough time finding it for a decent price.

#2 Eoyote

Eoyote

DLC - Disc Locked Content

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2012 - 11:17 PM

I bought mine from here: http://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?products_id=13960
My only complaint was that it arrived slightly damaged (cracked case) which I assume happened during shipping.

#3 CoachHines

CoachHines

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:03 PM

I've seen used copies of Valkyria Chronicles at a few EB Games but the price is $40+

#4 WillGabriel

WillGabriel

The One And Only

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:22 AM

I ended up picking it up at VGP, but it looks like the price has dropped on Amazon. Should be a little easier to find on the cheap now than it was a few months ago; that is, unless stock becomes scarce.

#5 Naylord

Naylord

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:00 AM

yea I see it at EB all the time. My local library also used to have it, but it seems assholes have checked out their surprisingly decent collection and never returned it; so that's gone.
Oh man, I still remember the glorius time I got this game. Some fool was about to trade Valkyria Chronicles to EB and I quickly offered him cash equivelent to the pathetic TIV and he took it! such a great day!

#6 Toronto Gamer Man

Toronto Gamer Man

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:23 AM

I got it about a month and a half ago from Game Centre on Danforth...20 bucks new, probably about that best price you are going to get nowadays.

It was the only copy on the wall at the time, but they may have replaced, you would have to call to find out.

#7 wrathchild

wrathchild

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:43 PM

zavvi.com has it for 10.95pounds (approx $17.34 can)
Posted Image