The usual rules apply, just like in many other master trade threads:
- The only things to be listed as "Haves" are Digital DVD / Ultraviolet codes and methods of monetary payment, such as Paypal. Also allowed are Disney Movie Reward codes, as Disney has started combining rewards points and digital copies into one code.
- Any posts containing other unrelated items, such as Xbox Live/PSN codes for example, will be deleted.
- One post at a time per person. If you make a new post with an updated list, please use the function to delete your previous post.
- Excessive posting is not allowed. Due to abuse in other threads, there is a post limit to every 3 days. In other words, if you make an updated post, do not make another one until 3 days after that post. If you sell/trade an item, your post. This rule is in effect to give everyone a chance to have their post seen.
- Any items that are currently free to anyone at the time of your posting are not allowed. Items that are obviously hoarded due to abuse in a giveaway can and will be blacklisted from trade.
- If you have a question about a persons list, send a PM. Do not ask it in the thread. There is also no need to make posts such as "PM sent." This will help reduce clutter. If their Inbox is full, post a message on their wall.
- Do not list Codes for movies that are not released yet. Make sure you have the codes in hand before posting and even if in-hand before release, they're not sellable.
- Test your codes immediately after purchase. If you are buying to resell later, involving another party makes it close to impossible to find out who is in the wrong so you will be on the hook, not the original source.
- Digital to Disk sales are not allowed.
- Any transactions that require the other party to provide access to an iTunes, Vudu, UV, CinemaNow or other digital content account are strictly forbidden. This is asking to have the account stolen/never returned and is something that is a mess waiting to happen.
As always, trade at your own risk.
Additionally, site-wide rules that people seem to ignore:
If accepting Paypal payments, YOU eat the cost of fees. You do not make the buyer cover them for you.
Also, regarding PayPal, gifting is not to be used or requested. This is a violation of PayPal's Terms of Service, and if you get scammed after paying via Gift Payment, you are on your own.
Edited by shrike4242, 01 June 2013 - 02:39 PM.