Preorder ME3 $10eGC ($20 eGC if unlocked) at BBY

• Please log in to reply
447 replies to this topic

#1 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 11:48 PM

Preorder ME3 and receive a $10 eGC with purchase. Or if you are an Gamers Club unlocked member you get a $20 eGC!

http://forums.bestbu...nus/td-p/448605

Works well with next weeks ad of buy any used $29.99 game or above and get a free RZGCU membership.

Here's the stipulations

Pre-order Mass Effect 3, standard or collectors edition for PS3 or Xbox 360, and get a $10 e-gift card$if you are enrolled in the Gamers Club. $If you are an Unlocked member, it's a$$20 e-gift card!
$
$
Pre-orders must be placed between 1/1/12 and 3/5/12 as the game releases 3/6/12. $Purchases must be made by 3/13/12.

Mike (rep for BBY on their forums) updated saying :

"I got some new information guys,

As long as you are a Gamers Club member at the time of purchase, any pre-orders, even those made before this offer was announced, will qualify.

Cheers!"

Edited by Jimmienoman, 01 February 2012 - 06:21 PM.

#2 sylveranking

sylveranking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 11:58 PM

Nice. I was originally thinking of cancelling my ME3 CE order from them since with tax it would be close to 90. This makes me think I should cancel Amazon pre order instead. I was originally going to keep two (1 for myself, 1 for collecting), but with the way pre orders are going, I highly doubt these will be rare like the earlier ones.

#3 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 11:59 PM

Remember they have the stipulation of it has to be preorder no earlier than 1/1/12 just read that

#4 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:01 AM

Pretty good deal. Though....i want the CE, and I have a feeling its gonna end up rare (And might get understocked). Gonna keep my PS3 order at Gamestop, might order a 360 copy at Best Buy though. (Seeing as i have ME2 on PS3, and ME1 and 2 on 360)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 FadeToOne

FadeToOne

It's CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:06 AM

That's one way of at least getting me to consider buying it day one rather than waiting for the price drop.
FadeToOne.png

#6 shadowrage

shadowrage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:13 AM

With my luck there won't be a used game I would pay $30.

#7 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:18 AM

What the hell. I preordered 2 months ago when the CE was $69 online. Hopefully they email me the gift card credit anyways since it may just notify all preorders regardless of reservation date.

Either way good deal for anybody looking forward to this. ME 3 is the only big title im looking forward to in the first half of the year.

#8 Aliens

Aliens

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:25 AM

Windows version? Hopefully!

#9 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:30 AM

Damn...thanks Best Buy. Gonna put in my preorder tomorrow.

#10 abhinav

abhinav

"Scooty Puff Jr. sucks!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:32 AM

Huh, I should go put in a preorder for the CE. Whats the unlocked gamers club?

#11 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:36 AM

Anyone see the T&C? Is it one per account or up to three like they used to allow with the RZ certificates?

#12 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:37 AM

I guess this means I need to cancel the preorder I already have with them and reorder since it needs too be between 1/1-3/13 and I preordered in Sept :)
Posted Image

#13 bnizzle

bnizzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:40 AM

awesome, but how can we take advantage of this. Will wait to see what the BB forum says, there is no confirmation anywhere on the website.

#14 V878

V878

Let's hug it out

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:41 AM

Not for the PC? Guess I'll be sticking with Amazon for now.

#15 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:52 AM

I would jump on this but i already paid off my CE at GS with trade in credit. Great deal from BB nonetheless. Still keeping my fingers crossed for a Vita promo soon.

#16 Kylearan

Kylearan

Hell Drifter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 02:10 AM

awesome, but how can we take advantage of this. Will wait to see what the BB forum says, there is no confirmation anywhere on the website.

Same question. This beats Amazon hands-down, but don't yet see how I can get me a nice $20 eGC. Hopefully it'll show up on the product page soon.

#17 Althax

Althax

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 02:16 AM

How does this work? Whats to stop me from pre ordering and then canceling?

I'm def doing this and since I already have credit there I'm just saving 20$ in credits. Sweet!

#18 Heavyd814life

Heavyd814life

♥Bleed Arsenal Red♥

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 02:20 AM

Finally! I've been waiting for a Best Buy pre-order deal. Time to put my gift cards to use - Thanks op

heavyd814eva.png

#19 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 02:24 AM

How does this work? Whats to stop me from pre ordering and then canceling?

I'm def doing this and since I already have credit there I'm just saving 20$ in credits. Sweet!

It says purchases must be made before 3/13/2012 so they won't issue the gift card until the item has been paid for in full.

#20 iamsmart

iamsmart

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 02:40 AM

Just a quick question: how much does it cost to get the GZ unlock? I traded in a bunch of a games about 5 months ago, the guy mentioned it and I said I didn't want it but later on when I was looking at the receipt I saw a $9.99 charge so I figured he tacked it on but as far as I can tell it's not showing up when I log in.

#21 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 02:43 AM

thanks OP! this is awesome.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#22 reddjoey

reddjoey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 02:44 AM

just a quick question: How much does it cost to get the gz unlock? I traded in a bunch of a games about 5 months ago, the guy mentioned it and i said i didn't want it but later on when i was looking at the receipt i saw a $9.99 charge so i figured he tacked it on but as far as i can tell it's not showing up when i log in.

$14.99
Posted Image
Feel free to add me: Just send a msg saying you are from CAG after the FR
| Xbox Deal of the Week |

#23 iamsmart

iamsmart

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 02:51 AM

$14.99

thanks, must have been something else. Who knows it may have been a TIV, not a charge.

#24 Rock_Dash3X

Rock_Dash3X

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 02:56 AM

It says purchases must be made before 3/13/2012 so they won't issue the gift card until the item has been paid for in full.

This. I'm also assuming you won't get it for about a month when you can't return the game.

#25 Denebswift

Denebswift

Posted 27 January 2012 - 02:59 AM

Hmmm... I have a pre-order at a store, though I'm considering canceling and ordering for store pickup for BB.com. (my store has a gaggle of idiots in it and they handle online orders MUCH better). I may wait a few days until this is on the website.

#26 bnizzle

bnizzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 03:27 AM

It's 14.99/year, so I don't know what the 9.99 would be unless there was a discount. If you signed up, you would have to give them your address and you would be receiving the @gamer magazine.

#27 rey6eric

rey6eric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 04:44 AM

I was thinking of canceling my BBY preorder but I would definitely pick it up with this deal. I've had the CE preordered for a few months so I might have to cancel and preorder. I'll wait for more info before I do anything, thanks for the heads up OP.

#28 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 04:55 AM

No additional terms, wonder if ill get the 10$ if i use my RZ credits.

#29 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2012 - 02:21 AM

Well still no official promo on the RZ or BBY website for these GCs. I do not doubt it exists but I would really like something official so i am not arguing with a rep that it is an actual promotion.
Posted Image

#30 VaultDweller

VaultDweller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2012 - 04:04 AM

damn threads about $10 gift card deals get 5 star rating? whats going on caggers!!
Posted Image