Photo
- - - - -

Two Week Free Trials to HuluPlus & more...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 super_dawn

super_dawn

Posted 07 February 2012 - 12:20 AM

Figured I'd have a referral thread... :D I'm a regular to CAG...why not..

Now I just started using HuluPlus by signing up for a 1 week trial and that really isn't enough time to see if I will really enjoy it. I ended up just paying for a full month so I can really try it out. So to help others out, you can receive a TWO week free trial through my referral link! Wish I would of had a referral to click on!

http://hulu.com/r/WQRGSw

Another great website I go to daily is Instant cash Sweepstakes! It's SOO easy to earn money. You just answer a few questions every couple hours throughout the day...I go when I'm bored...and receive between .01 and .10 cents. It's not much but it does add up. You do get a dollar just for signing up too. I cashed out at $17 after a month. They also have drawings for $2 and $50 prizes. My lucky lucky sister won the $50 prize a couple months ago! Still crossing my fingers...here is my referral:

http://instantcashsw.../ref_link/53921

I've also JUST started in Crowdtap which is a website you can get free products/cash and earn money for charities! I don't have too much info as of yet, but I do see that you can Amazon giftcards for points! In less than 15 minutes I'm already up to 3500 pts so thats not too bad. You can only join through my link because its 'invite only beta' stage right now.

http://b i t . l y / y s 6 t y W (Some odd reason my link keeps messing up so I had to add spaces...please remove to go to link)

So there are a bunch of threads devoted to Clover referrals...why? Cause many have made easy money with them...I've made $30 cash early on. Truth be told its harder now cause not as many are signing up cause they probably already have...

If you would like to try, please use my referral...I think you still receive $5.00 but can't be sure now...

http://www.clover.co...&t=pocxka14fisz

Edited by super_dawn, 01 July 2012 - 09:59 PM.

Guybrush: At least I've learnt something from all of this.
Elaine: What's that?
Guybrush: Never pay more than 20 bucks for a game.

:3ds: my 3DS friend code is: 1934-0672-7017 ---Animal Crossing: Msg me if you add! thx!

Animal Crossing Villager Outfits Follow me:  superdawn3.tumblr.com

ChocDeathMousse.jpg

#2 super_dawn

super_dawn

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:16 AM

Added a few more links to things I am involved in...

:3ds: my 3DS friend code is: 1934-0672-7017 ---Animal Crossing: Msg me if you add! thx!

ChocDeathMousse.jpg

#3 super_dawn

super_dawn

Posted 19 February 2012 - 01:51 PM

Still have clover invites available! :)

ChocDeathMousse.jpg

#4 super_dawn

super_dawn

Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:42 PM

Bump. Thank you to whoever signed up for huluplus thru my link! :)

#5 super_dawn

super_dawn

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:23 PM

Bumping up.

ChocDeathMousse.jpg

#6 super_dawn

super_dawn

Posted 01 July 2012 - 10:00 PM

Bumped up.

ChocDeathMousse.jpg