3/5 Mass Effect 3 CE for 360 - Available at Newegg

• Please log in to reply
1326 replies to this topic

#1 Dijital

Dijital

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:07 AM

Just thought I'd share a few links for those that were last minute getting in pre-orders like myself :(

Updated 3/5 805pm CST

Newegg: http://www.newegg.co....82E16874105740

Edited by Dijital, 06 March 2012 - 02:06 AM.

Posted Image

#2 Fatbot3

Fatbot3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:13 AM

I did it, I'm sure its last ditch effort but I've got both CEs for the others and it's one of my favorite series, how did I forget to preorder this thing?

#3 kevgret

kevgret

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:16 AM

Gamestop still has the ps3 version for preorder:

http://www.gamestop....s-edition/91367

#4 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:18 AM

Already got my PS3 version at Gamestop. Still trying to decide whether or not to do the 360 version though
Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 kklems

kklems

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:19 AM

Edit..never mind

#6 Icegaryen

Icegaryen

Stuart and the Ave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:20 AM

PS 3 version on Amazon
http://www.amazon.co...n/dp/B004FYJFNA

#7 KD19982

KD19982

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:26 AM

Was a click away from ordering. But I just couldn't bring myself to pay $87 for a game, collectors edition or not :lol:

#8 kevgret

kevgret

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:28 AM

Was a click away from ordering. But I just couldn't bring myself to pay $87 for a game, collectors edition or not :lol:

i'm right there with you.. I know this is a beast of a collectors edition but $87 is alot of dough... and I know some retailers will have more in stock the week the game comes out if I change my mind..

#9 Ninersfan4926

Ninersfan4926

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:31 AM

Yea the collector's edition sold out on Amazon and best buy right when I decided I wanted to get it. It's $85 at Toys R Us, would have gotten it for ~$75 at Best buy with the credit. Damn ME1 and ME2 are my favorite games all time, but I don't think I can do this. I'd rather just have the main game for $50.

#10 keine

keine

Posted 10 February 2012 - 03:15 AM

PS 3 version on Amazon
http://www.amazon.co...n/dp/B004FYJFNA

Is this link legit?

I thought the Mass Effect 3 CE was sold out everywhere..

#11 backseatdog

backseatdog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2012 - 03:20 AM

is it possible to preorder Mass Effect 3 360 CE at a Best Buy store?

#12 Lexxon

Lexxon

In the face!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2012 - 03:25 AM

Is it possible to transfer purchase of a pre-order at Best Buy? I pre-ordered ME3 CE as part of one of the trade-in deals, but I also have it on order at Amazon with the $50 promo credit from the 4GB Xbox console + Kinect from Black Friday. I'm considering trying to move the promo credit so I can get the $20 gift card @ BB, but it might not be worth the hassle of re-ordering the CE if stock is an issue at BB.

#13 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Buy.com still has preorders for the 360 as of last night when I placed an order.
Posted Image

http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=272112

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!

#14 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

is it possible to preorder Mass Effect 3 360 CE at a Best Buy store?

No unfortunately.

#15 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2012 - 03:26 AM

Buy.com still has preorders for the 360 as of last night when I placed an order.

There sold out. I think the only 2 places that it's still available that have been mentioned are Target & TRU

#16 Dijital

Dijital

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2012 - 03:27 AM

They are sold out now.
Posted Image

#17 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2012 - 03:29 AM

Only the 360 version of this game seems to be selling out... the PS3 and PC versions are readily available pretty much everywhere.

I preordered for the 360 since that has my saves from ME1 & 2 and will like be the better version (seeing as how ME2 on the PS3 wasn't all that great, even after having an extra year).

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D 

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - :) 

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#18 fusion0fangels

fusion0fangels

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:38 AM

Didn't the PS3 version of ME2 use the engine that was going to be in ME3?

Only the 360 version of this game seems to be selling out... the PS3 and PC versions are readily available pretty much everywhere.

I preordered for the 360 since that has my saves from ME1 & 2 and will like be the better version (seeing as how ME2 on the PS3 wasn't all that great, even after having an extra year).

#19 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:47 AM

I didn't think this would be a big deal at all. I figured I would make my way to GS and preorder my 360 CE.... do they not allow it in store anymore already???

#20 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:48 AM

Didn't the PS3 version of ME2 use the engine that was going to be in ME3?

Yeah. I knew it wouldn't be a perfect engine seeing as how it's the first outing but still, there were more trades offs than improvements (ie, PS3 version had better lighting but 360 version had better textures).

But then again, I probably shouldn't complain. The fact that it was close and not a half-assed port is probably more than what other developers/publishers would have done.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D 

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - :) 

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#21 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:50 AM

They stopped like 2 weeks ago, surprised me too lol. Even the employee was telling me how many people had came in on that day trying to pre-order
Posted ImagePosted Image

#22 zyk

zyk

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:53 AM

I didn't think this would be a big deal at all. I figured I would make my way to GS and preorder my 360 CE.... do they not allow it in store anymore already???

GameStop has stopped preorders for the 360 CE for a couple weeks now. Only preorders available are from Target and Toys R Us, online only. Or you can hope some stores will have some stashed away for release day, but its unlikely

#23 myl0r

myl0r

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:55 AM

i'm right there with you.. I know this is a beast of a collectors edition but $87 is alot of dough... and I know some retailers will have more in stock the week the game comes out if I change my mind..

maybe it was just my area, but once they stopped taking pre-orders of ME2, I wasn't able to get an extra copy ANYWHERE around me. I even know some guys at my local gamestop, and they were gonna hold one back for me if it became available, but none ever did.
luckily for me, a friendly CAG hooked me up with one, and I am eternally thankful

#24 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:57 AM

maybe it was just my area, but once they stopped taking pre-orders of ME2, I wasn't able to get an extra copy ANYWHERE around me. I even know some guys at my local gamestop, and they were gonna hold one back for me if it became available, but none ever did.
luckily for me, a friendly CAG hooked me up with one, and I am eternally thankful

A friendly CAG says what? ;)

On-topic, I would say that if you don't have it pre-ordered at Best Buy, Amazon or Gamestop at this point, you're taking a chance of not getting one. TRU has had notoriously bad luck with CEs in the past, so at this stage of the game, you might not get one. They're the last shot for one at this point.

#25 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:12 AM

Target seems to me like they always f up CEs via their website. Usually it's listing the CE under the regular price but I wouldn't be too confident in getting one from target.

And if Overstock has it, just run.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#26 coolsteel

coolsteel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:15 AM

I made an order with ToysRus.com back when they were the only online store I could find that still had a listing for the Forza 4 C.E. , it went on back order the minute the release date came so i'm inclined to believe any orders for this now won't be going through.

#27 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:16 AM

Target seems to me like they always f up CEs via their website. Usually it's listing the CE under the regular price but I wouldn't be too confident in getting one from target.

And if Overstock has it, just run.

Target never has it right. They put up the description of the CE, though put up the price of the regular version and the item information/UPC of the regular version.

#28 sylveranking

sylveranking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:20 AM

I'm glad I preordered one from both amazon and best buy for the CE. Originally only did the best buy one for the extra trade in bonus, but now it seems like a smart decision. The way this is going, unless the game sucks major ass (highly unlikely), this CE is going to sell for crazy inflated prices on ebay by the end of the year.

#29 wampa8jedi

wampa8jedi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:25 AM

Considering that Amazon still says the following, if you haven't gotten in a 360 pre-order previously, I'd be checking the website every day (including AWD around release), as I suspect that a few more pre-orders will pop up over the coming weeks:

"Due to high demand (and possibly the imminent Reaper invasion), we have unfortunately run out of our pre-order allocation for Mass Effect 3 - Collector's Edition for Xbox 360. We are looking to secure additional allocation from the publisher and will update this page if that occurs. Please note -- if you have already pre-ordered this edition -- do not cancel as you may not be able to re-order."
[chipinsig]e944447abb96f9f0[/chipinsig]

#30 Max1337

Max1337

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:45 AM

Sears.com has the 360 CE available for preorder on the website. I don't know what the success rate with that is or if this was mentioned. For what it's worth, when the MW3 Hardened Edition was allegedly "sold out", I was able to snatch one about 2 days later on Gamestop.com. It's a risk, but could pay off. Persistence pays off I guess. :)

http://www.sears.com...TIONS=true#desc