• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 04:45 AM

I love Metal Honor.

#3 Lyricsborn

Lyricsborn

CAG of the Year

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 04:50 AM

I'm a sucker then. Well actually my girlfriend is.
Posted Image Who cares about these invisible things?

Alright kids the worlds ending, back on the bus.

#4 Eviltude

Eviltude

Steam Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:05 AM

Valentine's Day is a stupid hallmark holiday, but only people who aren't getting any truly hate it. You can give a woman a compliment on Valentine's and she will melt. I guess you will have to buy yourself a rose and touch yourself, like last year.
Posted Image

#5 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:42 AM

Who voted this thread 1 star? I demand a ban!

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#6 HumanSnatcher

HumanSnatcher

Disappear here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:03 AM

At least theres usually quiet a few Valentines Day Massacre specials on around this time

When I was in High School a friend got a 100% on a D.A.R.E. test and they gave him a D.A.R.E. duffel bag. Two years later, a drug dealer that was a friend of ours at the time asked to borrow something to transport 2kg of cocaine in and he handed over his D.A.R.E. bag. He brought it back to him with an oz of weed in it as a thank you.

#7 TheRock88

TheRock88

The Franchise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:17 AM

This Linsanity thing is crazy. Wonder if it would be just as big if it was just another white guy.

#8 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:18 AM

Linsanity?

#9 Ugamer_X

Ugamer_X

You can trust me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:27 AM

This Linsanity thing is crazy. Wonder if it would be just as big if it was just another white guy.

We're talking about the NBA, it would still be a big deal if it was a white guy.

I love watching the guy play so far.

Linsanity?

Jeremy Lin, undrafted 2nd year player from Harvard. Played 4 games for the Knicks so far and has been tearing it up.

#10 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:06 AM

zzzzzzzzz

#11 TheRock88

TheRock88

The Franchise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:43 AM

How can you zzz at that? An ASIAN guy just out played Kobe frickin Bryant in the National Basketball Association.

#12 Trakan

Trakan

Mark IV Style Motherfucker!

• Super Moderators

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:22 AM

Who voted this thread 1 star? I demand a ban!

Be careful what you wish for.

#13 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 12:29 PM

Who voted this thread 1 star? I demand mod powers!

Posted Image

#14 seanr1221

seanr1221

Posted 11 February 2012 - 12:57 PM

Can someone make a new OTT?

seanr1221.png

#15 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 03:59 PM

In 486 posts somebody will.

card.png

#16 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 04:05 PM

I'll have valentines day off. And what the romantic day it will be. what with two kids running around and a 2 month old constantly needing to nurse or be held.

Then again, too many romantic valentne's day (with "Alone Time") is what got us into this mess in the first place.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#17 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 04:07 PM

Can someone make a new OTT?

This.

My Trade list:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=173460
Going dark on the internet for two weeks during move.

#18 seanr1221

seanr1221

Posted 11 February 2012 - 04:10 PM

Oh yeah, early ME3 demo access

https://apps.faceboo...kmk_top&count=0

seanr1221.png

#19 Blade

Blade

Trying to have a member title that's longer than MDerrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:30 PM

I wasn't single up until last month. I had a great girlfriend for two years. She was a college freshman when I was a senior. She's in her junior year now, and a freshman guy started working on campus with her. We have sort of a long distance relationship, since I live about an hour away and I have a job which keeps me busy from 9-5. And she's asian, so her parents are really strict with curfews and what she can and can't do.

This guy she works with became friends with her pretty quickly. He started texting her all the time, and he began asking her out to social things with some other co-workers--shopping, movies, etc. She never declined him. :( I asked her not to go, and I told her that I was worried about this "friendship" she had. Her father said the same thing to her. She always wanted to go with him, in addition to working with him and texting and Facebooking or whatever else they did. Every Friday, like a routine date. We used to have routine dates on Wednesdays, when I didn't have to work. And they did the stuff we used to do on our dates. I thought she could decline for us, but she didn't. I thought asking her to be less friendly would make him be less inclined to ask. But they're persistent as shit, I guess.

On January 20th, I found out she was in his dorm room on his bed with him for a few hours. She told me she went there to drink and talk about how awful she felt for the way she was treating me. :( They drank and watched a movie together, and that was it. Since November, I had asked her to maybe tone it down a little, to compromise with me about going out with this guy every Friday. But she just continued to take it further and make things worse. She asked me to break up with her the night before, because I didn't deserve to be treated so poorly. That night, I did break up with her. She went out shopping with him yesterday after Skyping with him all night.

I told her that I really love her, and I do, but she would have to change this for my sake if she really loved me back. Then she said she can't tell me she loves me because it's too painful. The last thing I said was, "You like him like you used to like me, don't you? Romantically, like more than a friend?" Her response was, "What if I said yes?"

I fucking loved that girl. I was crazy about her. I was the one who asked her out, and I did all of the firsts. She asked me to take her virginity as a birthday present. I wanted to fucking marry her and live with her in a nice, big house with a couple of kids. And I fucking got replaced. I just had enough balls to break up with her before sustaining any more irreparable damage.

So I say Fuck relationships and Valentine's Day. Get out your booze and get wasted as Fuck because that's what this holiday is about for us new singles.

#20 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:53 PM

"Thanks" JStryke

My Trade list:

#21 seanr1221

seanr1221

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:04 PM

What in the Fuck did I just read?

seanr1221.png

#22 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:44 PM

Got my VGA adapter...it only produces the colors yellow and blue.

Why is it that everything I ever buy is broken?

#23 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:52 PM

"Thanks" JStryke

You're welcome.

card.png

#24 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:46 PM

This ott is fucking retarded.

#25 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:54 PM

I just had enough balls to break up with her before sustaining any more irreparable damage.

Honestly, you should have had the balls to break up with her after the first time she essentially went on a date with another dude.

You don't ask your girlfriend to "tone it down" if she's going out with another guy every Friday night, you break that shit off right then and there.

She played you man, and it sounds like she did it right in front of your face and you just couldn't see it.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#26 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:13 PM

Honestly, you should have had the balls to break up with her after the first time she essentially went on a date with another dude.

You don't ask your girlfriend to "tone it down" if she's going out with another guy every Friday night, you break that shit off right then and there.

She played you man, and it sounds like she did it right in front of your face and you just couldn't see it.

Pretty much.

On January 20th, I found out she was in his dorm room on his bed with him for a few hours. She told me she went there to drink and talk about how awful she felt for the way she was treating me. :( They drank and watched a movie together, and that was it. Since November, I had asked her to maybe tone it down a little, to compromise with me about going out with this guy every Friday. But she just continued to take it further and make things worse. She asked me to break up with her the night before, because I didn't deserve to be treated so poorly. That night, I did break up with her. She went out shopping with him yesterday after Skyping with him all night.

Are you saying she asked you to break up with her the night before they hung out and "drank and watched movies"? If that's the case, she asked you to break up with her the night before so she could Fuck him without any guilt. She'd feel guilty ending things with you to hook up with him, but if you ended things, she'd get off guilty free.

But as blindinglights said, she played you, and apparently has been for quite a while. Be glad you're out of that situation.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#27 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:40 PM

Blade, at least you didn't let it go on long enough to the point where you're going on the Maury Show for a paternity test. If she does try to take you back, make sure to stand up for yourself and move on. As much as I'm not into Valentine's Day, it's one of the few days in retail when I like working there. Why? Because many of the women shoppers are in a good/horny mood and not complaining over the price of tampons and things.
Posted Image

#28 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:47 PM

:dunce:

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#29 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 09:03 PM

I'm already bored with this OTT.

I know! Lets talk about how wrong Soodmeg was about Chronicle and how I totally called it.

#30 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 09:09 PM

Too easy, list somethings he's been right about-

My Trade list: