• Please log in to reply
361 replies to this topic

#1 Animal7390

Animal7390

Something Clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2012 - 07:22 PM

Welcome to the Official CAG Blu-Ray/DVD Coupons and Rebates Thread

WE DO NOT HAVE PDFS OF THE COUPON PRINTING COUPONS, THE COUPONS ARE INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED

Please keep trade and other off topic chatter to a minimum. It is healthy and unless it gets out of hand or really off topic or in a direction that is heading towards fraud or illegal actions, please do not worry.

The Disney Movie Rewards site has changed, the coupon printing is now associated with your account, printing 2 times per account is now the limit, as well as per computer. This was tested at the end of the Toy Story craze a while back. If you know someone else with an account, see if you can have them print their extra coupons if you need them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Coupon Websites

Disney Movie Rewards: (most popular)
Need to login to access coupons; also requires Coupon Printer program (prompts you for download upon accessing coupon)

Coupons.com:
Entertainment or Home Entertainment (left side of the page) – No login required.

Red Plum:
Coupons occasionally pop up here

Active and Available Coupons

$2 off "The Crow" on Blu-Ray / $3 off "The Dead" on DVD or Blu-Ray
http://www.coupons.c...t-Coupons-5478/

Edited by Animal7390, 19 March 2012 - 11:42 AM.

my trade list doesnt have anything in it right now, but it will someday. soon. hopefully. maybe.

Games List (60% complete)

DVD List (75% complete)

A game store here was running a tournament and a guy I know went to the restroom and got some fabreeze and totally fabreezed some fat smelly guy, It was awsome!!

#2 Animal7390

Animal7390

Something Clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2012 - 07:46 PM

reserve

Edited by Animal7390, 23 February 2012 - 02:13 PM.

my trade list doesnt have anything in it right now, but it will someday. soon. hopefully. maybe.

DVD List (75% complete)

A game store here was running a tournament and a guy I know went to the restroom and got some fabreeze and totally fabreezed some fat smelly guy, It was awsome!!

#3 Tybee

Tybee

Rowsdower!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:13 PM

Ah...Goodbye original thread. You were a faithful and thrifty companion.

#4 Animal7390

Animal7390

Something Clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2012 - 08:36 PM

but hello to a new cleaner thread that hopefully i can keep on top of

DVD List (75% complete)

#5 Penguin1084

Penguin1084

The Disney Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:08 PM

but hello to a new cleaner thread that hopefully i can keep on top of

good man.

541460_10200940885341320_940060124_n.jpg

#6 fight_the_youth

fight_the_youth

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:14 AM

Save $3.00 through DVD Rebate Program when you purchase Puss In Boots on Blu-Ray ™ or DVD
beginning Friday, 2/24 along with Sun-Maid Raisins!
Visit www.sunmaidoffer.com/mail-in-rebate for details.

#7 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:30 PM

Did the Muppet preorder deal at TRU last night ended up with the 3 disc + digi for $14.95

#8 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:38 AM

Where's the links for the puss in boots coupons? Those are active right?

#9 Animal7390

Animal7390

Something Clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:54 PM

http://images.bestbu...BOOTSCoupon.pdf

today is the last day

DVD List (75% complete)

#10 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 25 February 2012 - 03:55 PM

Awesome thanks for helping the lazy. Thought there was another manufacturer $5 coupon that stacked? ...off to search...

http://images.bestbu...BOOTSCoupon.pdf

today is the last day

#11 spectreon

spectreon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:45 PM

No DMR coupons for the Lion King 1 1/2 & 2??? LAME!!!

#12 M3wThr33

M3wThr33

Batman with a gun.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2012 - 06:35 PM

Awesome for me. I bought them for $41 shipped on the Disney Movie Club, to fill my second of 3 obligated purchases. So I only need to buy one more and I'm good.

#13 StarKnightX

StarKnightX

will hook you up

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:42 PM

Couldn't find a link about it anywhere , but packages of Ready Pac sliced apples have started coming in with coupons for $3 off Lady & the Tramp on :br:. I know it's not much but its something. If I can get a picture of it next time I'm at work I will.

#14 fight_the_youth

fight_the_youth

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:58 PM

5 dollars off Footloose

http://www.footloosemovie.com/coupon/

Posted Image

#15 yamahaman

yamahaman

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:26 PM

THanks for making this Posted Image

#16 fight_the_youth

fight_the_youth

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:18 PM

Newly added coupons from http://www.coupons.com as of 3-9

Posted Image
SAVE $5.00
Paramount Home Entertainment
on any Footloose Blu-ray™ or DVD
Posted Image
$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Horton Hears A Who! on Blu-ray™ + DVD
Posted Image
$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Alvin and The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel on Blu-ray™ + DVD
Posted Image
$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs on Blu-ray™ + DVD
Posted Image
$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang on Blu-ray™ + DVD
Posted Image
$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Diary of a Wimpy Kid on Blu-ray™ + DVD
Posted Image
$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
The Sound of Music on Blu-ray™ + DVD
Posted Image
$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Garfield 1 & 2 Double Feature on Blu-ray™
Posted Image
$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
The Pebble and the Penguin on Blu-ray™
Posted Image
$3.00 OFF
Anchor Bay
Kill the Irishman DVD or Blu-ray

#17 ajh2298

ajh2298

2009 Stanley Cup Champs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:51 PM

Has anybody ever had a problem with Disney Coupon just sending a blank piece of paper through the printer and saying that the coupon printed?

#18 fight_the_youth

fight_the_youth

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:17 AM

Not live yet but this seems to be the link for the coupon for War Horse

www.warhorsecoupon.com

Posted Image

Edited by fight_the_youth, 25 March 2012 - 08:20 PM.

#19 fight_the_youth

fight_the_youth

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:05 PM

www.coupons.com added this

SAVE $5.00
Mad Men
on your purchase of MAD MEN Seasons 1-4 on DVD and Blu-Ray$™
Posted Image

#20 fight_the_youth

fight_the_youth

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:11 PM

www.coupons.com
Posted Image
$5.00 OFF
Twentieth Century Fox
Mr. Popper's Penguins on DVD or Blu-ray™

#21 fight_the_youth

fight_the_youth

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:44 AM

More coupons from www.coupons.com

Posted Image
$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Marley & Me: The Puppy Years on DVD or Blu-ray™

Posted Image
$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Tooth Fairy 2 on DVD or Blu-ray™

#22 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:12 PM

$5 coupon off of War Horse (4-disc combo pack):
http://www.warhorsemovie.com/

Target has it for $24.99 next week and Best Buy has it for $27.99 before coupon.

#23 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:22 PM

Coupons.com now has a $3 coupon for Dora's Easter Adventure which is on sale at Best Buy for $7 this week.

Also, Mad Men season BR can be found at Target for $15 normally, combine with the coupons.com $5 coupon for $10 or wait for a sale during the coupon window and save more.

#24 xbox_mole

xbox_mole

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:32 PM

Any coupons available for the American Pie series on Blu-Ray? I thought at one time Universal was doing some $5 coupon promotion on their facebook page as well, but I looked and didn't see anything....

#25 arcane93

arcane93

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:32 PM

Amazon now has a "Order The Secret World of Arrietty and an eligible Studio Ghibli title to save $8 on your total purchase" offer, which works with pre-ordering either of the other two titles (Castle in the Sky and Whisper of the Heart) that are being released with it. I was hoping for some kind of better incentive on getting all three (since I definitely will be), but it might not be a bad idea to lock in an order for at least two of them now just in case that's the best it gets.

They're still listing them all at $35.99 each, but of course that will almost certainly drop before the release date.

#26 shrike4242

shrike4242

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:01 PM

The thought is that since the "buy X and Y on the same order, get $8 off" is usually Amazon's response to the clippable coupon for "just buying the item only" being exhausted, there may be a DMR coupon for Arrietty.

I ended up doing a preorder of Arrietty and Whisper Of the Heart on the same order to get the $8 off, since Whisper Of The Heart was in my Gold Box at the same time. Castle In The Sky was also in my Gold Box, which is why I locked in a pre-order for that one separately.

We had a $10 coupon for Nausicaa when it released, we might get lucky and have that happen for CITS and WOTH.

#27 Mikerocosms

Mikerocosms

Deal Sniper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:15 PM

The thought is that since the "buy X and Y on the same order, get $8 off" is usually Amazon's response to the clippable coupon for "just buying the item only" being exhausted, there may be a DMR coupon for Arrietty.

I ended up doing a preorder of Arrietty and Whisper Of the Heart on the same order to get the $8 off, since Whisper Of The Heart was in my Gold Box at the same time. Castle In The Sky was also in my Gold Box, which is why I locked in a pre-order for that one separately.

We had a $10 coupon for Nausicaa when it released, we might get lucky and have that happen for CITS and WOTH.

Yeah I went with the same preorder. Now if there is a better coupon b&m deal then a cancellation/refuse-receival is in order.

M

#28 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:01 PM

Oh WTF, I've had all three of them in my recommendations for days now and not once has any of them popped up in my quick picks. I'd closely monitor the prices on these because $36 each is way high. Even with $8 off two, they'd need to hit at least $24 to come close to what they'll likely be on release day at retailers.

Any opinions on the other two movies? Arrietty is a definite day one for me.

#29 shrike4242

shrike4242

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:21 PM

Oh WTF, I've had all three of them in my recommendations for days now and not once has any of them popped up in my quick picks. I'd closely monitor the prices on these because $36 each is way high. Even with $8 off two, they'd need to hit at least $24 to come close to what they'll likely be on release day at retailers.

Any opinions on the other two movies? Arrietty is a definite day one for me.

Nausicaa started out high and then leveled out close to release, ended up being $17.99 AC. Was $14.99 AC for a day or two at Walmart when they had it for $24.99 before the coupon.

I would imagine they'll release at $24.99, as Arrietty is currently $27.99. Amazon should match the cheaper price between Target and Best Buy, so we'll see what happens closer to release.

If we get a B&M coupon for CITS or WOTH, it'll be cheaper at B&M because of no Amazon coupon, same goes for Arrietty. Right now, this may be the cheapest we see them for, unless there's a B&M coupon.

Since we had coupons for Ponyo and Nausicaa, it seems likely we'll get coupons again when Arrietty, CITS and WOTH release.

#30 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:16 AM

More coupons from www.coupons.com

Posted Image
$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Tooth Fairy 2 on DVD or Blu-ray™

Don't know how many will be excited by this, but i saw this for 12.99 at target today.
Posted Image
Waiting for: WRC 2010 and WRC 2 and WRC 3:cry:
Now playing:
:360: Forza Horizon, Halo Series
:wii: Collecting Dust
:ps3: Collecting Dust
:pc: Diablo 3, Walking Dead
When I'm not watching Grimm and Firefly on Hulu.