Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy February Nintendo Zone Coupon: Tiered discount,10%/20%/30% off ALL 3DS games

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 Mr. bubble

Mr. bubble

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:16 AM

I searched through the forum, but I didn't see this one deal even though the coupon says it started on Feb. 6th. Please lock/delete if old.

http://www.bestbuy.c..._inv_cp=5172507

Up to 30% off on ALL Nintendo 3DS games! Bring your 3DS to Best Buy and grab the coupon off Nintendo Zone.

Buy one 3DS game, get 10% off
Buy two 3DS games, get 20% off
Buy three or more 3DS games, get 30% off

Deal lasts 2/6/2012 to 3/4/2012.

The discount will apply to each game individually (see my receipt below).

I assume this includes new releases such as Resident Evil: Revelaitons, Tekken 3D: Prime Edition, and Tales of the Abyss (if you're lucky you can find that).

There are reports that Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D will not automatically be counted towards the discount. However, you can dispute that with the store since the coupon says "all Nintendo 3DS games".

The cashier actually couldn't scan the barcode off my 3DS so he had to type in the numbers manually.

Posted Image

My receipt:
Spoiler

If they had Mario 3D Land, I would've gotten it, but the Best Buy I went to was all out. They had lots of RE:R copies though.

Edited by Mr. bubble, 27 February 2012 - 11:49 PM.

#2 emeraldgsl

emeraldgsl

Beginning of the End

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:35 AM

Not bad. They didn't charge tax?
Posted Image

#3 davesrt10

davesrt10

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:36 AM

great deal to buy a bunch of 3ds games 30% off i might buy 3 or 4 that i really want to play thanks
Trading
Borderlands 2 Mr torgue Dlc Ps3/Xbox Codes for 5 amazon gc pm if interested
5 Starbucks Egc for 2 Amazon pm if intersted

#4 Mr. bubble

Mr. bubble

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:36 AM

Not bad. They didn't charge tax?

I live in Oregon. No sales tax in this state.

#5 FJY

FJY

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:58 AM

I live in Oregon. No sales tax in this state.

Life must be very sweet there

#6 Sharkey1337

Sharkey1337

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:04 AM

Damn, that is a sweet deal. If I had a 3DS I would totally buy Ocarina of Time, RE: Revelations, and MGS 3DS. Too bad Gamestop still doesn't have the 3DS for $150, combined with this and getting a CPP it definitely beats out getting just the Vita at $250.

#7 Vegastar

Vegastar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:06 AM

Figures I see this after having splurged and burnt a bunch of gs credit for resident vil, tales nd paying off metal gear...

Thanks anyway!

#8 Mr. bubble

Mr. bubble

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:14 AM

I guess, if you like lots of rain. :) Summers are pretty nice and mild though.

All my online purchases are tax-free as well.

#9 rieper

rieper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:52 AM

I have a 3ds please tell me how you receive best buy coupons? What is Nintendo zone??

#10 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:58 AM

there's no tax in DE either but it seems like the state closes at 8(at least in the wilmington area)

#11 Fatbot3

Fatbot3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:02 AM

I have a 3ds please tell me how you receive best buy coupons? What is Nintendo zone??

Basically take your 3DS into a Best Buy and find the demo kiosk and get online using the Nintendo Zone option on the 3DS, it will show you the coupons there.

#12 Vanacloud

Vanacloud

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:20 AM

Title is a little misleading dont you think? You need to buy THREE games to get the 30% off

#13 Mr. bubble

Mr. bubble

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:39 AM

Title is a little misleading dont you think? You need to buy THREE games to get the 30% off

I put "tiered discount" and "up to 30%" in the title, but I'll add more if it'll help.

#14 Vegastar

Vegastar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:40 AM

Reading comprehension is difficult for you, isn't it? The title clearly states "up to 30%".

#15 rieper

rieper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 04:24 AM

Basically take your 3DS into a Best Buy and find the demo kiosk and get online using the Nintendo Zone option on the 3DS, it will show you the coupons there.

Wow! Nintendo && Best Buy should really promote this better...I consider myself a gaming nerd got every console including a Wii and its the first im hearing of this program :roll:

Thanks for the heads up, im goin to the BB kiosk tomorrow.

#16 prateeko

prateeko

IN THE BUTT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 04:46 AM

WHY HAVE I NOT KNOWN ABOUT THlS FOR THE LAST 11 DAYS?!

#17 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 04:51 AM

I put "tiered discount" and "up to 30%" in the title, but I'll add more if it'll help.

I understood it just fine. You can't solve for people who can't read.

thanks for the heads up.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#18 prateeko

prateeko

IN THE BUTT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 04:59 AM

Random question, but there are some games that aren't in stock at my local store but the "Ship to store" option is there. If I choose that would I be able to then use this discount on those items?

#19 Xellos2099

Xellos2099

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:06 AM

let me guess... Tales of Abyss?

#20 wugenius

wugenius

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:08 AM

NOES! I just bought resident evil revalations yesterday! DAMNIT!

#21 prateeko

prateeko

IN THE BUTT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:08 AM

Yup, that and Ace Combat

#22 cheapbrokegamer

cheapbrokegamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:30 AM

I wish I could find other CAGs to split metal gear solid 3 three ways.
8-) Head BrokeAss

#23 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:38 AM

let me guess... Tales of Abyss?

I've seen that game being brought up in the context that it was hard to find despite just being released...

Does anyone have more information? Was it just a small production or is demand really high?

#24 Xellos2099

Xellos2099

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:38 AM

Hmm How much will mgs be if it is spilt 3 way? with shipping and stuff. Btw, cheapbrokegamer, what u think of the demo? I read review it is suppose to be really good but when i try out the demo i am a bit underwhelm because I play the HD version. But wheh u think about it.... amazon with 10 credit is probably a better deal with free shipping and no tax

GBAstar... I think it is a combination of both high demand and very small print. I scroll by best buy on launch day and they have neither tale of the abyss of RE revelation. I manage to stroy my copy from newegg fopr 20 with my old dark soul coupon.

#25 buckythekat

buckythekat

dv8 King of Concerns

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:55 AM

I actually don't have MK7 or Mario 3D Land yet so this is very tempting... especially if I can find Tales of the Abyss at Best Buy

#26 stavros45

stavros45

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:39 PM

Thanks for the heads up OP! I really need to pay more attention to these 3DS zone deals. Any Boston area CAGers want to split 3 games?
The D Pad.
An appreciation of all games new and old, good and bad.

#27 Cheapskate

Cheapskate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:24 PM

Has anyone figured out what the range is of the Nintendo Zone access point? When I tried in the 3DS aisle, it just kept giving me an error...but when I finally figured out where the access point is located (inside the Wii endcap), then it worked. But it seems ridiculous to have to be *right* next to it...

#28 Link927

Link927

Work In Progress

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:47 PM

Has anyone figured out what the range is of the Nintendo Zone access point? When I tried in the 3DS aisle, it just kept giving me an error...but when I finally figured out where the access point is located (inside the Wii endcap), then it worked. But it seems ridiculous to have to be *right* next to it...

In my experience the range should be wide enough to get a weak signal even an aisle over. Perhaps your location had some items obstructing the signal?

Nothing to see here, move along!

#29 Bacon Parade

Bacon Parade

Moonstone Cannon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:25 PM

Wish I saw this before I bought RE: Rev the other week.

Tiger_Driver.png

Spoiler

#30 cheapbrokegamer

cheapbrokegamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 12:20 AM

Hmm How much will mgs be if it is spilt 3 way? with shipping and stuff. Btw, cheapbrokegamer, what u think of the demo? I read review it is suppose to be really good but when i try out the demo i am a bit underwhelm because I play the HD version. But wheh u think about it.... amazon with 10 credit is probably a better deal with free shipping and no tax

GBAstar... I think it is a combination of both high demand and very small print. I scroll by best buy on launch day and they have neither tale of the abyss of RE revelation. I manage to stroy my copy from newegg fopr 20 with my old dark soul coupon.

I have the HD collection as well so I can compare them. The graphics on the 3DS version does not seem as sharp in terms of graphics as the HD collection, however, there is something about playing a portable version of metal gear that really appeals to me. I really enjoyed the demo.

The aiming felt good with circle pad pro. It felt fairly precise yet, lenient. On thing I despised about it was the gyroscope control for crossing the bridge, it felt unnecessary, but I suppose they want to integrate 3rd features into the game.

Thanks for letting me know about amazon credit. It comes out to a better deal since best buy charges almost $3 in taxes here in Florida
8-) Head BrokeAss