Photo
- - - - -

Anybody ever tried sites such as listia, point2shop, adfly, etc?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 wrecktum

wrecktum

Certified Bi-Winner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:50 PM

The whole "earn points to spend on rewards" system definitely isn't a new idea. I've seen a number of sites that offer these features for years. However, I even see some of my fellow CAGs with links in their signatures in hopes of referrals. Now, I always dismissed these as scams, but if there are any savvy people of the web, chances are they're here on the forums. So I ask you, are these sites legitimate? And are there any other legitimate sites worth looking into if so? I've also heard of a site called "swagbucks"
Posted Image

#2 Access_Denied

Access_Denied

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:59 PM

I did Points2Shop once, maybe about 4 years ago. It was definitely legit. I was lazy though, so I got to like $5 and said Fuck it, cashed in and never used it again. But I did get my money, I think in terms of an Amazon gift card or something. Anyway, yeah. That one's legit. If you have the time, go for it.

#3 wrecktum

wrecktum

Certified Bi-Winner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:32 PM

hmm, ill have to give it a try then. thanks!
Posted Image

#4 pwnography2

pwnography2

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:50 PM

Yeah it does work! Plz help me out :)

http://www.points2sh...ref=pwnography2

#5 Nick45

Nick45

Waiting for Persona 5!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:01 PM

Swagbucks is great. It's really easy to earn swagbucks, especially if you take the surveys they offer. I get Amazon gift cards, about $25 a month, but they offer lots of other things in their store. And don't worry about the e-mail address you use, I haven't gotten a single spam e-mail from it. I hope this helps!