Photo
- - - - -

Shinobi (3ds) $16.68 @ Amazon (eligible for Prime)

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 mrbomb

mrbomb

A Tasty Classic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:32 PM

Boom:

http://www.amazon.co...d=20QVUMGWPCFLG

Edited by mrbomb, 14 March 2012 - 06:56 PM.

Posted Image

#2 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:08 PM

Ooh, that's an excellent price (actually $18.97 through your link, and only 13 left), but I'm also curious to know if this is any good. I've been watching its price and this is the lowest I've seen.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle; MGS3 HD  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Rogue Legacy
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/28]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Extreme] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#3 Waheed

Waheed

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:12 PM

Sweet price just got sweeter. $18.97
2k monies

#4 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:14 PM

lol... Didn't notice this thread, I wanted to post this before I ran some errands around 7ish. Only to come back over zealous post the thread and find this bumped. The other seller had 104 copies when I posted it, This might die before then.

"Most Wante" still has many copies left when this one dies out and it's currently $18.99, hopefully the price will stay low or get lower.

I mentioned in the thread I started, that this game received a limited release at B&M stores, only TRU & GS as far as I know. This has been the cheapest at any online retailer and hasn't been sold by Amazon for quite some time. You can hold out and wait for it to get cheaper but hopefully it wont be as hard to find as Infinite Space.

#5 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:22 PM

I rented this through gamefly and it was pretty good but I experienced a lot of ghosting while playing with the 3d turned on.

#6 therealdeal19

therealdeal19

GIANT ENEMY CRABS!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:44 PM

So, for someone terrible at games, is there any form of an "easy" mode?

Edit: I answered my own question and it does have an easy mode that offers unlimited lives. = Purchased

Thank you, OP.

516078.png
TheHolyPickle.jpg

#7 nickerous

nickerous

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:31 PM

Awesome price! Thanks OP! I was watching this at Kmart, hoping for a price drop. Now, they can keep 'em. I got mine on the way!

#8 kevgret

kevgret

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:48 PM

I saw this last week but was hesitant to post since its a third party seller..

I heard its a decent game and for $18.99 you could do far worse.. I am alittle torn because I would love to get this.. but I haven't even opened Resident Evil and Kid Icarus is not too far out either.

#9 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:54 PM

tempted but too poor

#10 KiySeph

KiySeph

Ninja BOOM!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:07 PM

Super tempted to order this especially since I have Amazon Prime, but I shouldn't. Too many backlogged games already.

EDIT: Screw it, I've always wanted to be the crazy man living in a cardboard box behind a 7-11. Placed an order, thanks OP.
"By using the Insignificant Present, you had a very fruitful experience that cannot be understood by someone who does not use something insignificant." - Earthbound

Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 AwRy108

AwRy108

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:08 PM

Would've been all over this a week ago; but now that the Vita is out, I don't see myself buying any more 3DS games unless they're made by Nintendo themselves or if they hit rock-bottom prices.

#12 mrbomb

mrbomb

A Tasty Classic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:22 PM

We are at $18.92 my friends, how low can it go?

#13 therealdeal19

therealdeal19

GIANT ENEMY CRABS!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:28 PM

Make that $18.90, lol.

I can't cry over 7 cents.

516078.png
TheHolyPickle.jpg

#14 mrbomb

mrbomb

A Tasty Classic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:30 PM

Make that $18.90, lol.

I can't cry over 7 cents.

I'm still holding out for 18.89...

#15 skycat561

skycat561

Veteran Lurker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:57 AM

I'm in for one, was 18.82 when I got it. Was one I've been wanting to pickup
thanks op

#16 trunks982

trunks982

Wii are the Champions!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:16 AM

price went up to 22.99

#17 abhinav

abhinav

"Scooty Puff Jr. sucks!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:28 AM

I really enjoyed this game. It has an old school feel to it and some really nice subtle 3D. The second half of the game isn't as good though... But I still recommend it.

Twitter: Onekumar
Now Playing:
ifqh2N3.pngyErIY3s.png2q1uoso.jpg

#18 Strider Turbulence

Strider Turbulence

Son of the Old Gods

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:30 AM

Does this even come close to the awesomeness known as Revenge of Shinobi on Genesis?

birdie-intro.gifAlpha 2

#19 Josef

Josef

Touched the dead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:35 AM

Would've been all over this a week ago; but now that the Vita is out, I don't see myself buying any more 3DS games unless they're made by Nintendo themselves or if they hit rock-bottom prices.

Why would it matter if the Vita is out? A good game is a good game no matter the system.

#20 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:33 AM

You wouldn't buy the next Phoenix Wright game? Or hell, any good game to come to the 3DS? It doesn't have to be first party to be good, look at 999, all the Atlus titles and lastly the Phoenix Wright games for the DS that were *NOT* published by Nintendo. The DS had a much better library then the PSP outside of all the JRPGS *imho*.

#21 ryosnk

ryosnk

I'm a super patriot.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 04:59 PM

It's at $18.20 now. I picked one up.

#22 IFlyRC80

IFlyRC80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:24 PM

Snagged one at $18.08 from Isomergames. Looks like the 2 cheapest sellers auto re-pricers are battling it out.

#23 sasukekun

sasukekun

Cat-Like Typing Detected

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2012 - 09:51 AM

Down to $17.40 now. Still debating if I want to pick one up or not.

Cognitive Dissonance: Wanna join my Call of Duty 4 clan?
Me: Who are you?
Cognitive Dissonance: You ask too many questions. Never mind. You're out.

#24 ryosnk

ryosnk

I'm a super patriot.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:52 PM

A very decent but hard game that i switch to easy mode. The cutscenes are abit weak in art style.

#25 SKEETER

SKEETER

YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH IT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:20 AM

Currently $16.94 FSSS, 3rd party seller fulfilled by Amazon. Good deal, got one!

Edited by SKEETER, 13 March 2012 - 02:43 AM.

Wii U ID: SKEETER
3DS Friend Code: 2707-1609-8783 (don't forget to PM me to add you too!)

laytonobj50%

#26 twztid13

twztid13

Infinite backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:33 AM

I saw this last week but was hesitant to post since its a third party seller..

I heard its a decent game and for $18.99 you could do far worse.. I am alittle torn because I would love to get this.. but I haven't even opened Resident Evil and Kid Icarus is not too far out either.

Same here, but I have MGS3DS, SF643D & MK7, too (along with Sakura Samurai & Armadillo tower defense - forgot the name, lol). All unplayed. I need to STOP. No time to get to the ones I have. This site was great when I didn't have an income, lol. Now it's KILLING ME :cry:.

#27 AwRy108

AwRy108

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:46 AM

You wouldn't buy the next Phoenix Wright game? Or hell, any good game to come to the 3DS? It doesn't have to be first party to be good, look at 999, all the Atlus titles and lastly the Phoenix Wright games for the DS that were *NOT* published by Nintendo. The DS had a much better library then the PSP outside of all the JRPGS *imho*.

Actually, I probably would buy those sequels, but I'd wait for $20 or less, like I did with the originals. Sorry if my comment wasn't verbose enough, I guess I was more referring to the fact that the only 3DS titles in the near future that appear to be worth their asking prices are titles from Nintendo; but a lot of that has to do with the severe lack of 3rd Party support on the 3DS right now. Shinobi may be an okay game, but it's also short and very lacking in the presentation department; thus, I feel like my gaming $ could be spent in better ways.

#28 NeoTrunks

NeoTrunks

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:35 PM

Bought at $16.72 with Prime. Thanks OP :)

#29 mrbomb

mrbomb

A Tasty Classic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:56 PM

16.68 guys, LETS GO!

#30 flybrione

flybrione

Guitar Solo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:15 PM

Grabbed one today thanks op