Mass Effect 2 CE - $73.02 + shipping(360) at GoHastings.com

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 blazenumb1

blazenumb1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:00 PM

I was looking around on goHastings website today and noticed they have the Mass Effect 2 CE on 360 for sale for $73.02 + Shipping

Not sure how many are in stock or how complete everything would come from them but figured I would post in case someone was looking for one.

http://www.gohasting...u/279969527.uts

#2 phillyphill39

phillyphill39

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:04 PM

damn that's how much i got mine for when it came out, but its a great game. Now off to play mass effect 3

Posted Image

#3 veronesepk

veronesepk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:13 PM

I jumped for a second and thought this was for the first one. Anyone on list buy the easier to find PAL collectors edition of ME1? Are the extras any different?

#4 HunteR7411

HunteR7411

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:15 PM

Doesn't gohastings have a "meh" reputation? What is their return policy if the CE is missing items?

#5 tlwizard

tlwizard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:52 PM

Thanks for posting. Would definitely have jumped if these were new and not used.

#6 dchrisd

dchrisd

Vamanos Pest!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:07 AM

Holy pooparoo. I just picked this up for $16 at gamestop. Great condition too. Didnt realize it was so valuable. Only got it cuz I'm a sucker for steelbooks.
Posted Image

#7 Kylearan

Kylearan

Hell Drifter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:11 AM

Doesn't gohastings have a "meh" reputation? What is their return policy if the CE is missing items?

Their "meh" reputation is for occasionally (okay, often) canceling items or orders.

They list what's include in the item description. If something is listed as included and isn't in your package, just contact customer service and they'll email you a return slip, which you can print out. Free return shipping.

Out of 80+ items from GH over the past couple years, I've only had to return 2. No issues there for me.

#8 HydroX

HydroX

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:20 AM

If you're expecting a complete CE when you buy used from a retailer then you might be interested in this bridge I have for sale, it's a really good deal!

#9 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:28 AM

Wow, I never knew the ME CE's were valuable. I have both.

#10 phillyphill39

phillyphill39

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:26 AM

If you're expecting a complete CE when you buy used from a retailer then you might be interested in this bridge I have for sale, it's a really good deal!

How much and where?

Posted Image

#11 Neoblaze181

Neoblaze181

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:30 PM

How long does gohastings typically take to ship stuff out? The reason that I ask is because (this is slightly off-topic) my Mass Effect 3 CE's haven't shipped yet. Are they supposed to send you an email when they ship out the game?

#12 infamy

infamy

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:03 PM

wait, these are used?