Photo
- - - - -

Ninja Gaiden 3 (PS3/360) - $54.96 - Amazon

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:39 PM

I know it is only 5 bucks less than normal, but Amazon has Ninja Gaiden 3 up for a low - albeit odd - preorder price.

I noticed this change last evening and locked in my preorder in case they change it back over the next week.

$54.96 on both 360 and PS3.

Dill The Noise.

471350.png

#2 cynicalaa22

cynicalaa22

The Chiseler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:11 PM

It's actually been cheaper on NewEgg sometimes with their discount codes. Brings it down to $48, when they're available.
Posted Image

#3 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:09 PM

It's actually been cheaper on NewEgg sometimes with their discount codes. Brings it down to $48, when they're available.

Not currently.

Replies like yours always irk me a bit when I see them on here. Many people on CAG usually have credit/bonus to spend at Amazon. Thus, my thread.

No offense, seriously, but why comment with a deal from the past, anyway?

Dill The Noise.

471350.png

#4 Dynamite

Dynamite

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:58 PM

Those deals only exist a week or so before the game comes out, then they are gone forever.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 MPoWeRM3

MPoWeRM3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:56 PM

You're forgetting Amazon has DOA5 demo with this preorder, newegg doesn't. Chances are if you are a NG fan, you are a DOA fan as well and would want a demo for few bucks more. For Californians, the prices are the same after tax at newegg.

#6 VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:01 AM

For what it's worth Official Xbox magazine gave it 8/10. Sounds very linear and very basic with no weapon upgrades.

http://www.examiner....s#ixzz1p4BOLexh

#7 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:03 AM

Not currently.

Replies like yours always irk me a bit when I see them on here. Many people on CAG usually have credit/bonus to spend at Amazon. Thus, my thread.

No offense, seriously, but why comment with a deal from the past, anyway?

Why not post every game on Amazon because people usually have credit/bonus to spend and there's no tax?

jayremedy.png

sig.gif

#8 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:03 AM

For what it's worth Official Xbox magazine gave it 8/10. Sounds very linear and very basic with no weapon upgrades.

http://www.examiner....s#ixzz1p4BOLexh

reading the bullet points how did they give this game a 8/10 it sounds like they shit on it

#9 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:04 AM

You're forgetting Amazon has DOA5 demo with this preorder, newegg doesn't. Chances are if you are a NG fan, you are a DOA fan as well and would want a demo for few bucks more. For Californians, the prices are the same after tax at newegg.

this.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#10 VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:08 AM

reading the bullet points how did they give this game a 8/10 it sounds like they shit on it

Those bullet points were from Gamespot (not a review) the top part was not a review either but just a small recap of what XB magazine said.

#11 VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:34 AM

Also Famitsu gave it 36/40

#12 Zeus_Thunder

Zeus_Thunder

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:36 AM

Thanks OP ! The NG3 trailer I saw was awesome and caught my attention, but I'm kinda frustrated whether if this third installation will be as good as the previous ones :-k

#13 crazydom2

crazydom2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:00 AM

Game doesn't look like it's worth more than $20, if that.

#14 MPoWeRM3

MPoWeRM3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:46 AM

you know, they set the bar so high back in 2004 that even a shitty NG sequal today is still a good action game.

#15 Boss★Moogle

Boss★Moogle

てぃもの魂の伴侶

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:54 AM

I like Ninja Gaiden and all, but with ME3 and ToGf already bought this month, I gotta wait on this, plus I have a good feeling that this will be $30 in a few months and probably $20 by Black Friday.

PS: I like that K/Catherine avatar above me.

ostzsk.jpg

#16 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:24 PM

Why not post every game on Amazon because people usually have credit/bonus to spend and there's no tax?

What? Okay, here you go: www.amazon.com/everything

Dill The Noise.

471350.png

#17 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:27 PM

I cannot wait for this game. I sincerely hope it is good.

The one thing that bothers me is the GIANT graphic detail in HUD in the upper left corner. The large swoop takes up a lot of space...

Dill The Noise.

471350.png

#18 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:25 PM

Yeah I had $20 in reward points at amazon, so I got mine there, came out to 34.xx. I figure that's the best I'll find on it. The NG games are in my top 10 of all time, but I don't have high hopes at all for this one. Still have to have it on release day, and still want to hope for the best, but judging by hayashi's track record...eh.

#19 Lordd_G

Lordd_G

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:41 PM

That's $55 too cheap... I'm getting the CE.

Not only are we cheap gamers, but we're also asses!

#20 MPoWeRM3

MPoWeRM3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:54 PM

I like Ninja Gaiden and all, but with ME3 and ToGf already bought this month, I gotta wait on this, plus I have a good feeling that this will be $30 in a few months and probably $20 by Black Friday.

PS: I like that K/Catherine avatar above me.

I'm a big fan of Team Ninja games (Itagaki's). Hayashi games are pretty bleh thus far. If anything, I want to see him make a new IP, if he can, instead of leeching off Itagaki's and make crappier versions of them. I still preordered NG3 even knowingi it's an inferior product. If anything, I think I'm more interested in the preorder bonus, DOA5 demo, than NG3. DOA5 looks to be the first promosing game from crippled Team Ninja.

Yeah, that avatar's pretty sexy. :lol:

#21 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:58 PM

NG is awesome, NG on Nintendo is horrible and you be breaking TVs and controllers...

I don't think anyone I ever known beaten any NG games on Nintendo,

http://www.amazon.co...31742350&sr=8-3
LOL!!!!

What..seriously? NG on the NES was great dude. Games were meant to be hard back then, it was what gave their replay value.

If you thought NG on Nintendo was hard though, apparently you didn't do NG2 on MNM, or any of the Mission Modes from either game on MNM. Only game I ever broke a controller over.

#22 Lordd_G

Lordd_G

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:54 PM

[quote name='HaloSucks'].

I don't think anyone I ever known beaten any NG games on Nintendo,
/QUOTE]

You're right... we haven't met.

NGIII: Ancient Ship of Doom (NTSC vers.) was really the toughest one of the 3 to beat with only 5 continues and enemies depleting your entire life bar in four hits... Took me 2 full weeks to beat it back in the day. I sat in school figuring out strategies for the end bosses in my notebook.

Not only are we cheap gamers, but we're also asses!

#23 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:21 PM

I'm leaning the same way unless the weekly ads bring a good deal. Still not done with ME3 and haven't even started ToGf.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#24 VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:40 PM

I had forgotten I had put a price alert on this game on Glyde. Last night I got this email.

Dear Justin,

Good news! The price of the game "Ninja Gaiden 3" has dropped to $18.50. Get in on this steal before others catch wind of it.

Ninja Gaiden 3 for $18.50

As you requested, we've kept an eye on the price of this item, but we won't email you again about its changing price. If you don't want to buy it now or you missed the deal, you can always set a new price alert by clicking the link above.

LOL $18.50 already. By the time I woke up and checked the lowest price was $40 something again, but still funny.

#25 destro4eva

destro4eva

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:41 PM

Will wait for $20 on this one. NG2 dropped pretty quick if I remember.

#26 MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho

Loves His Toy Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:49 PM

$20 tops of you're up for a mediocre action game. This game can't hold a candle to the past ninja gaiden games, shouldn't even be considered one
http://gamercard.xboxresource.com/sig_red/Sme11thegl0ve

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#27 groundskeeper

groundskeeper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:07 PM

Because this is techically a deal. 5 off on anew game is still 5 off and the best deal AT THIS time.

I am actually instrested in this game because I suck at the other NG games and this is supposed to be easier.
CAG Not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

#28 theking20

theking20

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:14 PM

Lol it'll keep dropping, bad word of mouth and everyone disliking it will make it happen

Such a disappointment :(

#29 VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:55 AM

This and Silent Hill Downpour biggest dissapointments in a long time for me. Downpour is actually decent except for terrible game glitches that ruin the game. Absolutely inexcusible, the guy who was supposed to test that game must of been passed out stone.

#30 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:10 AM

This aint a deal, Amazon should pay me $54.96