$10 B&M deals KZ3, MvC3, Homefront(360 also), Dead Space 2(360 also) @ HHGregg

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:02 PM

Sucks that these are in-store only so I guess many people will be reporting to AMZ or BB for price matches but $10 is a good deal for all these new.

PS3 versions
http://www.hhgregg.c...atentryId=11559

X360 versions(Just Dead Space 2 & Homefront)
http://www.hhgregg.c...atentryId=11548

used versions can be had for less thru BB using the b2g1 and/or $10 off used game @gamer coupon
http://www.cheapassg...601#post9077601

Edited by Enuf, 18 March 2012 - 04:20 AM.

#2 sgaldis

sgaldis

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:05 PM

Hmm..I wouldn't mind snagging a few of those for $10 new, but HHGregg is a town over, and I don't think I can make it there today. Any idea if this is some kind of weekly sale?

#3 Tane

Tane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:10 PM

Boo for no stores in CA. Wanted to pick up dead space 2 and killzone 3.

#4 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:34 PM

Would love to pick up some games on the cheap but am trying to get some gamecube games that are hard to find at gamestop and will be moreso once they stop taking trades for them soon.

#5 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:51 PM

Hmm..I wouldn't mind snagging a few of those for $10 new, but HHGregg is a town over, and I don't think I can make it there today. Any idea if this is some kind of weekly sale?

I think this is their version of clearance...I made a post regarding MvC3 & DS2 for $20 here some time ago & b/c this is B&M instead I think they're just trying to clear stock & get foot traffic. It's not like many people think of HHGregg as a "gaming superstore" or anything like that.

At one point I thought maybe EA was gonna pull the complete edition nonsense but they didn't with the original & I don't think there's a reason for it this time just a move to $20 GH status would do. It's passed the $30 deal stage long ago.

Although DS2 sold well it still hasn't reached that 3-4 million combined sales that EA is looking for from the franchise moving forward so I guess that's why they announced that they'd be looking to adopt the RE action vibe but I still prefer the spooky atmosphere instead just add more characters/story arcs & get creative in other ways.

#6 dmdragon

dmdragon

Likes PIE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:56 PM

I almost want to get killzone 3 even though I've finished it so that I can have a 3d game to try on my new 3d tv.

#7 Az986

Az986

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:05 PM

Mario Sports mix for $20 too. The HH near me only has Dead Space 2 for 360 and I want PS3 booo.

#8 SativaSam

SativaSam

The Price of Evil

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:51 PM

Dang I'd love KZ3 for 10... don't have an HHGregg anywhere near me though.

#9 BigPoeticCanine

BigPoeticCanine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:58 PM

Them be good prices. The only one I am remotely interest in is MvC3 though, and I can't bring myself to buy it knowing UMvC3 exists. :/

Currently Playing:
:pc: Titanfall
:psp: nothing

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8

:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

:ps4: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

#10 Az986

Az986

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:17 AM

Well since I was going to Toys R Us anyway I decided to stop into the HHGregg next door and they had all of the games even though their website said they only had Dead Space 2 for Xbox.

I bought Homefront, Dead Space 2 and Killzone 3. The employee didn't know they were $10 so he bought them too lol.

Thanks OP!

#11 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:19 AM

some of these can be had for less(pre-owned thru BB) using the b2g1 used game deal or $10 off used game @gamer coupon
http://www.cheapassg...601#post9077601

#12 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 06:13 AM

I've never played killzone other than a demo of the first one on ps2. Is killzone 2 or 3 better?

#13 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 06:16 AM

I've never played killzone other than a demo of the first one on ps2. Is killzone 2 or 3 better?

Killzone 2 has a slower moving character, at least I thought so, but I enjoyed the story of the campaign much more. 3 is a hell of a great game with the Move and Sharpshooter, though....and 3D :D

#14 cirodot

cirodot

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 08:18 PM

Thanks OP! I've been wanting to pick up DS2, and I can't pass it up for $10.

#15 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 18 March 2012 - 08:22 PM

:shock:HHGregg actually has a gaming deal? When they first opened stores in my area I got an almost Circuit City kinda vibe from them. Then I went in store and saw that everything gaming related was MSRP and a few things were higher(Dual Shock 3's were $59.99 each:roll:).

I guess maybe keeping games locked up at MSRP wasn't working out for them n they finally realized they'll have to put em on sale or clearance to offload them.

Too bad I already have Killzone 3 from Gamestop a couple weeks ago($12.49) and already owned Homefront and Dead Space 2.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#16 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 08:44 PM

Got 2 Killzones. The guy working there was shocked they came up $9.99.

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#17 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:13 PM

:shock:HHGregg actually has a gaming deal?

it's not the 1st one I posted the $20 Dead Space 2 deal last yr from here. I think the only 2 places that had it for $20 @ that point were Sears & PC Richards both of which I think I posted too.

Guess I've been able to stay on top of the Dead Space 2 deals LOL. Don't know why since I got the game @ launch last yr. BB sold my CE pre-order but then refunded $20 since I had to get it at another location(gotta love the BB reps @ my local store they recognize a loyal shopper & reward me accordingly.

#18 Tane

Tane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:44 PM

Damn wish there was an HHGregg in CA wanted Killzone 3 and Dead Space 2 for my Ps3.

#19 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:57 PM

I have nothing but good things to say about HHGregg ever since they gave me a 160 GB PS3 for $100.
Spoiler

#20 JollehRoger

JollehRoger

Feel My Cagceps

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:23 PM

The closest one to me is an hour away lol. Such a shame they don't have any stores in my area :(
Posted Image
Posted Image
Add me OnLive: JollehRoger

#21 Bing147

Bing147

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:43 PM

I get a ton of great deals there. Last year I got kirby epic yarn for 10. This year I got the wired 360 controller for 15.

Went in today and got killzone and Marvel for 10 each. 360 version of marvel because they had it already marked to that price before this. My location is always marking stuff down. They just do a managers override. Last year they had little big planet 2 collectors edition for 10.
www.vg-force.com

#22 cypholis

cypholis

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:44 PM

Price Matched this mofo at my local Best Buy@ South Hills Village Pittsburgh PA.

Got both Homefront and Dead Space 2 for 9.95

#23 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:20 PM

Picked up homefront 360 and dead space 2 ps3. Their stock checker must be similar to bb as they had 2 of each game in store but they all showed up oos online.

#24 WyldRyce

WyldRyce

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:51 PM

The new HHGreg still hasn't opened here yet. Too bad since I would have grabbed a few titles.

#25 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:27 AM

I stopped by my local HHGregg today, picked up their two copies of KZ3, and traded both of them in at the BBY a couple of stores over with the 40% extra trade-in credit promo. $20 -> $36 is pretty sweet. :D

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps4: Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor :ps3: Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: Akiba's Trip; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/29]:  :ps3: Rayman Origins (5/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#26 pwnthee

pwnthee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:47 PM

My HH Greggs suck. They should be renamed Circuit Sh*tty.
Billy Mitchell is better than you.

#27 windsmere

windsmere

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:28 PM

I have a few stores around me but their availability checker says none within a hundred miles have them in stock.

#28 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:19 AM

My store had them in stock. I picked up Dead Space 2. Hmmmm not sure whether or not to pick up homefront.

Click on GamerCard below for my game list.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

http://mygamerprofil...mrzombiechicken

#29 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:35 AM

I have a few stores around me but their availability checker says none within a hundred miles have them in stock.

Inventory checker doesn't seem to work if they only have a couple copies.

#30 LLeopardGGecko

LLeopardGGecko

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:22 AM

How would this work as a price match at Best Buy? I'm on the west coast and this store doesn't exist here. Would BB still match it?