• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 sandaz93

sandaz93

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 10:47 PM

http://www.target.co...DS/-/A-13846366

Good deal for a 3DS and Super Mario Land. Selling for around ~ 200 on ebay.

#2 poker360

poker360

The AWD Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 11:02 PM

Posted Image

splintercelll.jpg
Check out the Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread!
fss.png

#3 ianoid

ianoid

5me77i.us!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:19 AM

And then with shipping ($8) and tax ($15), $200 (eBay) isn't bad. I could try to find one locally, but then factor in gas and the possibility they won't have one at your local Target ("limited availability").
Posted Image

#4 jeebert

jeebert

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:04 PM

I have some locally and still dont know if this is enough to get me to buy a 3ds. I am afraid they'll announce a new version as soon as i buy one.

#5 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:11 PM

And then with shipping ($8) and tax ($15), $200 (eBay) isn't bad. I could try to find one locally, but then factor in gas and the possibility they won't have one at your local Target ("limited availability").

factor in convenience of anything going wrong and easy returns to target. factor in ebay is a den of theives.

Yeah, this is a a good deal for both.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#6 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:28 PM

I have a red card, so 5% and free shipping.... also 3% cash back from ebates, not bad at all! Still thinking though, I'm giving this to a kid as a present, but don't wanna make his mom think I'm ruining his eyes (he's five, he loves to create Mii characters, I figure I just get the 3DS for that purpose). I really do wish the 3D feature can be turned off in a parental control setting or something....

#7 ijustw1n

ijustw1n

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:31 PM

factor in convenience of anything going wrong and easy returns to target. factor in ebay is a den of theives.

Yeah, this is a a good deal for both.

Have you ever returned something to Target? They're famous for having one of the worst policies in the business.

#8 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:45 PM

Have you ever returned something to Target? They're famous for having one of the worst policies in the business.

famous? amongst crack heads?

I shop at target all the time and return shit all the time. They are the easiest store to deal with on returns. 90 days and no hassle at all.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#9 thrinn

thrinn

I'd buy that for a dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:15 PM

I shop at target all the time and return shit all the time. They are the easiest store to deal with on returns. 90 days and no hassle at all.

Same here. I don't think I've ever had a single problem with returning an item there over the past 10 years.

#10 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:17 PM

Yeah - Target rules. This is a pretty good deal. I paid $125 for my 3DS and then $40 for SMB3DL from Target a while back and I thought it was an awesome deal then.

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#11 Smashbro29

Smashbro29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:31 PM

I'm pretty paranoid. I am positive they aren't just gonna leave the base system in need of that mutant accessory.

#12 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:33 PM

Yeah, I can't imagine they don't do a redesign with the second pad built in.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#13 bigdaddykyler

bigdaddykyler

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:33 PM

I really do wish the 3D feature can be turned off in a parental control setting or something....

It can be turned off through parental lock also it has ability to not play games that are above a selected rating.

#14 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:55 PM

Why dost it tempt me so?
Posted Image

#15 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:55 PM

I once had to return an air mattress to target and they gave me a bunch of shit about it because the box was opened. They tried to tell me I couldn't return it. There was no store policy posted anywhere indicating they wouldn't allow returns on air mattresses. Other than that I generally have had very few issues with returns at target.

#16 TheKbob

TheKbob

Rock On, Duder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:58 PM

Man, just made a large purchase yesterday,... this is super tempting, but I must hold back. Thank you for the great deal, though!
Posted Image

#17 vince_carter

vince_carter

what's a panini

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:27 PM

I really can't decide whether to buy a Vita or a 3DS next week, this deal right here might've sealed it for me. But like you guys said I know as soon as I bite they will release the one with the 2nd stick. I love nintendos 1st party games, and the vita lineup is pretty weak right now, but the Vita just seems like a nicer platform. 1st world problems.

#18 junkie88

junkie88

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:03 PM

I once had to return an air mattress to target and they gave me a bunch of shit about it because the box was opened. They tried to tell me I couldn't return it. There was no store policy posted anywhere indicating they wouldn't allow returns on air mattresses. Other than that I generally have had very few issues with returns at target.

FYI, I dont know of any stores that allow open air matteress to be returned. I know that is the one item you cant return at Walamart.

#19 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:12 PM

you can't return underwear either.

Ees7Y.jpg

#20 dragaron

dragaron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:27 PM

Posted Image

Too funny. I know a Greg that fits this description... For those who don't know:

Good guy Greg
He has showed you, O man, what is good.
And what does the LORD require of you?
To act justly and to love mercy
and to walk humbly with your God. (Micah 6:8)

#21 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:27 PM

FYI, I dont know of any stores that allow open air matteress to be returned. I know that is the one item you cant return at Walamart.

i returned an air mattress before but mostly because the damn thing was defective so maybe that reason could fly, but returning an air mattress unopened without any reasons usually gets u the suspicious look, whose going to buy a used air mattress even at a discounted price?

#22 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:02 AM

Weird... I wonder why? From what I hear walmart tosses everything anyways.

#23 Kronic1218

Kronic1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:27 AM

Hmm tempting, but like others am wary Nintendo will release a new version in a few months with the second pad and triggers built in. Are most of the new games coming out making use of the circle pad pro? I'd hate to buy a 3ds now and have to use that awkward attachment to play them.