vimac

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:40 PM

http://www.amazon.co...&pf_rd_i=507846

#2 kitkatjam23

kitkatjam23

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:47 PM

Picked this up, its actually pretty fun. Im not a soccer fan at all, but if you have someone to play with, this game is GREAT playing with friends.

#3 Argive

Argive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:13 PM

I'm seriously considering picking this up. The fact that it's seeing $40 so quickly means it could see deeper sales pretty fast to though?
Posted Image

#4 Rodster

Rodster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:53 PM

I'm seriously considering picking this up. The fact that it's seeing $40 so quickly means it could see deeper sales pretty fast to though?

Same here, i'm waiting for this and SSX to drop to $19.99 before I bite.

#5 robodaddyo

robodaddyo

is not a scumbag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:10 PM

I believe the price went up during the B2G1free promotion and is now back to 39.99. So, if you missed it before, you can get it now.

"...I normally open every game I buy anymore...", "...since I ONLY usually...", "...because it's wasn't fun...", "Pretty much sure it does...", "Works always gets in...", "...I acually spelled the my user...", "this will help let more people see it as this more people see...", "You very probably won't...", "...wouldnt have good sales less often due to less competition."

Please, stop butchering the English language. These are horrible.

#6 Turbojugend

Turbojugend

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:18 PM

I'm a FIFA nut and therefore probably a bit biased, but this game is well worth $40. I'd think it would be a ton o'fun even for the non-soccer fan as the tricks and combos are rewarding and fairly easy to execute. There are a few negatives to the online aspect but there's plenty of single-player and offline fun to be had.