$30/$28 New/Used GoldenEye 007:Reloaded(PS3/X360) @ Gamestop

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:37 AM

I'm waiting on a $20 sale for new but for those with credit or other deals this may work for them
http://www.gamestop....ye 007 Reloaded

#2 labrat34

labrat34

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:14 AM

I also noticed this on gamestop.com. I am hoping to get a copy using the 20% off PUR coupon.

#3 breakingcustoms

breakingcustoms

Rule The Air

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:15 PM

not bad...still on the fence about this one

596772.png

#4 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:21 PM

Still waiting for the magical $10 price point (BB put Quantum of Solice for $10 and GS put Blood Stone for $10 both a few months after their respective releases) so you might want to wait and see.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#5 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:22 PM

Should I buy this even though I have the Wii version in my backlog?
Does the PS3 version work with PS Move and how is it?

#6 Barry Burton

Barry Burton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:25 PM

Still waiting for the magical $10 price point (BB put Quantum of Solice for $10 and GS put Blood Stone for $10 both a few months after their respective releases) so you might want to wait and see.

goldeneye is a much bigger name than these games, plus as far as i know it's a more high quality game

i also have the wii version but haven't played it much, i would like to know if it's worth upgrading to the hd versions

#7 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:01 PM

Not terrible but i never pay more than 10$ for a james bond game so Ill wait more
Currently playing
:ps4: strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

690739.png

#8 PenguinMaster

PenguinMaster

Sacrilicious

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:07 PM

goldeneye is a much bigger name than these games, plus as far as i know it's a more high quality game

i also have the wii version but haven't played it much, i would like to know if it's worth upgrading to the hd versions

Bigger name, yes... better game, no. Bloodstone is a much better game.

And no, it's not worth upgrading to the HD versions.

Digital distribution is the death of the preservation of the arts.

Game Collection: http://backloggery.c...r=penguinmaster
Blu-ray Collection: http://www.blu-ray.c...action=overview

#9 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:08 PM

Should I buy this even though I have the Wii version in my backlog?
Does the PS3 version work with PS Move and how is it?

PS3 version does support Move/Sharpshooter, not sure on its quality.

Doesn't matter if its better quality, it's sales are stagnant and it's collecting dust on store shelves and stores will clear it out to make room for newer games.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#10 Squall835

Squall835

Gamer without fear!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:01 PM

Bigger name, yes... better game, no. Bloodstone is a much better game.

And no, it's not worth upgrading to the HD versions.

Bloodstone was terrible. I've only played the demo for Goldeneye, but I enjoyed that much more than any part of Bloodstone.

#11 LaFerro

LaFerro

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:04 PM

Thanks OP!http://www.oiefhd.co.cc/thnfhj

#12 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:06 PM

I can wait for a lower price. Same with MW3, as I don't plan on playing online multiplayer with these titles.

#13 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:22 PM

Bloodstone was terrible. I've only played the demo for Goldeneye, but I enjoyed that much more than any part of Bloodstone.

I thought bloodstone was solid, Well except for the driving parts. I would rather stick my head in a pile of hot sand over playing those parts of the game again
Currently playing
:ps4: strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

690739.png

#14 pwnthee

pwnthee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:08 PM

Friend has a B2G1 coupon for PUR sign up. We'll go in together on this and two copies of Fallout 3 GOTY, so that will make each title cost $13.79. I can live with that.
Billy Mitchell is better than you.

#15 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:04 PM

i loved the demo for this but i heard the online was trash. i want this pretty bad but I have over $200 in best buy GCs thanks to their amazing trade in, and amazon/target credit. I will wait for a $20 price point. Thanks for keeping us posted on this game though!
Posted Image

#16 musicjunkie

musicjunkie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:23 PM

Also waiting for that magical $20 price point. Though the way NE has been doing things maybe we'll see a nice sub $20 soon.

#17 fireworkfan

fireworkfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:25 PM

Not terrible but i never pay more than 10$ for a james bond game so Ill wait more

same here
Posted Image

#18 warboss zorbag

warboss zorbag

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:15 AM

$10 seems the right price for this.

#19 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:07 AM

For only $21.xx with CAG16 and Power Up Pro this actually is quite tempting for me...

#20 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:12 AM

I'm positive it was ~$7 during the Best Buy DOTD. $10 is my price point for any Bond game. I'm slightly interested in this game.

#21 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:44 AM

Goldeneye was $10 for the Wii before, so I'll wait for that range on the 360 as well.

#22 thegame85

thegame85

Spicy Curry #30

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:05 AM

Waiting for $10.

#23 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:14 AM

same as everyone else, waiting on the $10 price point