Used GBA games in Canada

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Tetsugen

Tetsugen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:48 PM

Any online source where I can find REAL GBA games located in Canada ? I bought 4 games off eBay and all of them turned out fake.

#2 ragnar14

ragnar14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:01 PM

No, eBay is sadly the best we have. You just need to know how to spot fakes and fake sellers. Only buy from sellers that actually picture the items they're selling.

In my entire time buying on eBay I've only ever gotten one fake game, which was from a seller that was so stupid that he couldn't even tell the difference between obvious fakes and real games when I tried to educate him on the matter... You just can't control what stupid people do.
Posted Image

#3 Wikkidkarma

Wikkidkarma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:28 PM

What games are you looking for? I have a few I'd send you for free if I can find them.

#4 tmlfan2529

tmlfan2529

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2012 - 05:51 AM

Not sure where you live..but in toronto there are a bunch of small game retailers and they sell a lot of used games..there is a place called game center on yonge street...and they usually sell a lot of older games like GBA, snes n other stuff.

730 Yonge St
Toronto, ON M4Y 2B7
(416) 925-4951

#5 CH82

CH82

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2012 - 02:38 PM

What games are you looking for? I have a few I'd send you for free if I can find them.

Do you have tactics ogre: the knight of lodis ?

#6 Rocky071

Rocky071

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:33 AM

Try local sellers on Kijiji too. Worth a shot!

[Are you] ready not to go to a disco on Friday night because on Saturday [you] want to have a good game?

-Arsene Wenger, Arsenal FC Manager