Way of the Samurai 4 coming exclusively to PS3

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:53 PM

The 3rd one was an exclusive too I believe & this is from the people behind Tenchu so should appeal to there fans.
http://ps3.ign.com/a.../1222286p1.html

#2 Rodimus

Rodimus

I'm Different

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:24 PM

Anyone get this? I'm mildly intrested, but for $40... I don't know...

#3 KrebStar

KrebStar

Posted 29 August 2012 - 06:09 PM

I picked this up at launch, and so far I'm enjoying it a hell of a lot more than I did 3.

A lot of things seem more streamlined than before, including the story/events system, so it's not too hard to keep on the right track when going for one of the game's many endings.

#4 Rodimus

Rodimus

I'm Different

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:12 PM

Streamlining is good to hear. I remember the save system in 3 was annoying. I'll think about it.

#5 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:20 AM

I loved the first one, didn't play much of the second one, didn't think it was as good as the first one watched a friend play the third one and it looked good, but this one looks way better than 3. Just wish it wasn't $40. . .

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#6 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:14 AM

I saw the 40 dollar price tag and went

Posted Image

Then laughed when someone asked if I was going to pay that price.
If you can't KOF with the best
Than Street Fight With The Rest

#7 KrebStar

KrebStar

Posted 31 August 2012 - 02:22 AM

If your issue with the price is paying $40 for a digital title, that is understandable, but as a game, Way of the Samurai 4 offers just as much, if not more than most titles which retail for $60.

If you're at all interested in the game and hate digital, the UK is getting a hard copy in October. I would say the game is well worth picking up if you're into genre.