Wiki the Diablo 3 thread in the PC section

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 strikeratt

strikeratt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:27 PM

Hey not sure if this is the right place but I'll post here anyways. A chunk of us would like it if we can have the Diablo 3 thread Wiki'fied so we can put information in the OP. The game comes out in a month and it's been almost 4 years since the OP was here to update it.

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=187735

There's the thread.
Asus P5W DH Deluxe / Core 2 Duo e6550 with Big Typhoon Cooler / Sapphire 3870 2x (the 2 in one) / 2x 2GB OCZ Reaper Memory / Sound Blaster Xtreme Gamer / 20x Lite-ON DVD Burner with Lightscribe / 400GB WD with Windows XP Home / 500 GB WD Green Power with Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit / 700w OCZ PSU / Razer Diamondback Mouse / Zboard

Posted Image

#2 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:49 PM

Stop posting in that thread and create a new official thread to post in that you have control of or report that thread so a mod can fix it.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#3 Josh5890

Josh5890

For AC New Leaf 3DS- 3110-4025-7228

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:02 PM

I second this. It would be nice to keep the tread since it already has 1K posts.

I need a new signature.

#4 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:15 PM

Done.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!