any update on new CAG

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:32 PM

just wondering if there was an ETA on the new software.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#2 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:45 PM

You'll know when we know.

#3 John

John

Illusive Programmer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:01 PM

I'll be figuring out a schedule for the conversion soon and posting here. Everything on the site has been rewritten, as well as the the move to the new forum system. At the moment I'm working on conversion scripts to handle moving data to the new system - once I'm done with that I'll have a much better idea of when we'll be making the switch.

#4 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:30 AM

I'll be figuring out a schedule for the conversion soon and posting here. Everything on the site has been rewritten, as well as the the move to the new forum system. At the moment I'm working on conversion scripts to handle moving data to the new system - once I'm done with that I'll have a much better idea of when we'll be making the switch.

cool. thanks.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade