ps3 account deactivation

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 allknights

allknights

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:36 PM

quick question; if i have 3 ps3's linked with one account and i buy i am alive, am i right in assuming that it goes to the 2 ps3's that download it first?

#2 Wolfkin

Wolfkin

The Eternal Second Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:44 PM

wait what?

If you have PS3A, PS3B, and PS3C. There's a two device limit so if you buy IAA on A then that's one.. you can download it on B and that's two.. you can't download it on C.

What you can do is deactivate (via website) A and then download to C. The order doesn't matter.

Not everyone needs to look like a 16 year old girl cosplaying a 16 year old boy, every-Japanese-artist-ever.

Currently Playing
:wii: Bully - :ps3: Outland
Posted Image
Spoiler

#3 allknights

allknights

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:19 AM

wait what?

If you have PS3A, PS3B, and PS3C. There's a two device limit so if you buy IAA on A then that's one.. you can download it on B and that's two.. you can't download it on C.

What you can do is deactivate (via website) A and then download to C. The order doesn't matter.

ok thanks buddy i wasn't sure if i was thinking right or not :P

#4 Wolfkin

Wolfkin

The Eternal Second Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:43 AM

np. two devices is a really sucktastic number and Sony should be punished in some way for it, but as I often say the gaming community will never care about an issue that isn't superficial.

Not everyone needs to look like a 16 year old girl cosplaying a 16 year old boy, every-Japanese-artist-ever.

Currently Playing
:wii: Bully - :ps3: Outland
Posted Image
Spoiler