Saints Row the Third (PC): $9.99 at Zellers

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DMPugh

DMPugh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:20 PM

YMMV on this one, but I spotted a copy of SR3 (PC) at the Gerrard Square Zellers yesterday for 10 bucks.

#2 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:31 AM

You're killing me dude, I bought it at launch and still haven't played it cause I'm waiting for a patch that will never come. Frame rate is unplayable for some people and I'm one of em. Last time I pre-order a digital download, learned my lesson.

#3 Wikkidkarma

Wikkidkarma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:56 PM

You're killing me dude, I bought it at launch and still haven't played it cause I'm waiting for a patch that will never come. Frame rate is unplayable for some people and I'm one of em. Last time I pre-order a digital download, learned my lesson.

Normally this is where I'd tell you you should have bought in console, because they are better, but I stayed up an hour later than I should have playing Legend of Grimlock last night so i think my re-conversion has begun.

#4 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:45 PM

I wish I had bought it on console! The developers were making all kinds of promises and reassuring that the PC version will be good, I shouldn't have believed it. Will never buy a Volition product again, but I did learn never to preorder non-physical games and knowing is half the battle.

#5 FarmhouseMedia

FarmhouseMedia

The Casual Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:15 PM

That's odd. Saints Row 3 runs very well on my PC.

Unlike Saints Row 2 which runs like CRAP on PC.

Gameplays, reviews, and just havin' fun...
www.youtube.com/farmhousemedia3000