• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:15 PM

Just signed for Extreme Rules.

#2 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:35 PM

Put a link in the previous thread, genius. How many years have we been doing this? :roll:

Now playing (& watching):
:ps3:-Binary Domain
:br:-The Office season 8
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#3 silentevil

silentevil

Most evil man ever!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:44 PM

This is ok but anal bleeding caused an uproar?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:09 PM

I assumed muffler is a euphemism for something but I'm glad I don't know what. If someone can come up with another thread that actually makes sense I'm all for it.

35bb9lx.gif

#5 jbroush99

jbroush99

Old Tickle Feathers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:38 PM

There was a video in the last thread of John Nord talking about mufflers and how Dusty Rhodes's fell out during one of their matches.

#6 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:59 PM

Brock might need to invest in one.

#7 Survivalism

Survivalism

CAG's Lance Boyle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:05 AM

I assumed muffler is a euphemism for something but I'm glad I don't know what. If someone can come up with another thread that actually makes sense I'm all for it.

You would have known about it if you'd seen the page in the thread dedicated to it and didn't appear only to uselessly complain about things you're not even following. If you want to want to make a new thread because I didn't do it right, stop being a whiny cunt for once and just go do it.

#8 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:08 AM

Put a link in the previous thread, genius. How many years have we been doing this? :roll:

The last thread was closed for hours before a new one was made. Also, check out the John Nord video. It's hilarious.

#9 xilly

xilly

Snozberries?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:08 AM

This is ok but anal bleeding caused an uproar?

It wasn't so much the anal bleeding as it was the picture of the implied ass rape pics - especially the Kurt Angle one.

You mad tho?

Managing Editor - Frontburnr

Twitter - @sybaritictrance

#10 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:14 AM

From the Raw taping,
Spoiler
has renamed his finisher to
Spoiler

#11 Habbler

Habbler

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:59 AM

Chat tonight?

#12 masked lemon

masked lemon

is high as a kite.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:59 AM

http://tinychat.com/cagraw

There
Posted Image

Posted Image

#13 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:04 AM

You mad tho?

It's a little thing called common courtesy. Familiarize yourself with it. If you start a new thread you put a link in the old one to make it easier for everyone else in the thread. If the previous one was locked before this one was started (like PFH said) then that's an exception.

Quite the original retort, by the way. You must have really worked on that one.

35bb9lx.gif

#14 xilly

xilly

Snozberries?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:13 AM

Quite the original retort, by the way. You must have really worked on that one.

Why waste time on a real retort, when, much like the rest of the posts in these threads, you'll just ignore anyway?

Managing Editor - Frontburnr

Twitter - @sybaritictrance

#15 JJSP

JJSP

Beyond economical repair.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:22 AM

Posted Image

#16 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:58 AM

Why waste time on a real retort, when, much like the rest of the posts in these threads, you'll just ignore anyway?

Quoting and responding to your post is ignoring it? Wow, you are as dense as ever. And what are you even talking about, implying I ignore posts in the other threads? You are one clueless git.

35bb9lx.gif

#17 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:50 AM

Is it normal for WWEShop to not refund the shipping fee? I'm pretty pissed with their customer service. I ordered a CM Punk shirt size M, but it was too tight, so I returned/exchanged it. I specifically asked for an exchange for the next size up. Well today, I get an email saying my return was processed and then I was refunded everything but the ridiculous $7 shipping fee.

tl;dr I essentially paid $10 shipping to find out a shirt doesn't fit. On top of that, their customer service has not responded to any of my emails. I will be calling tomorrow, but is there anything I can do?

EDIT: So reading up some more on the WWEShop FAQs, they DON'T refund shipping and handling. So I'm stuck with this $7 shipping fee? Pathetic. I won't be ordering from them again.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#18 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:51 AM

What ever happened to the Pope anyways? One minute he was there killing Devon and stealing his family, next minute it's like Samoa Joe's ninjas returned and took him.
Posted Image

i added a link to more wang pics.

#19 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:57 AM

Is it normal for WWEShop to not refund the shipping fee? I'm pretty pissed with their customer service. I ordered a CM Punk shirt size M, but it was too tight, so I returned/exchanged it. I specifically asked for an exchange for the next size up. Well today, I get an email saying my return was processed and then I was refunded everything but the ridiculous $7 shipping fee.

tl;dr I essentially paid $10 shipping to find out a shirt doesn't fit. On top of that, their customer service has not responded to any of my emails. I will be calling tomorrow, but is there anything I can do?

EDIT: So reading up some more on the WWEShop FAQs, they DON'T refund shipping and handling. So I'm stuck with this $7 shipping fee? Pathetic. I won't be ordering from them again.

I haven't ordered from them since two Survivor Series Anthology sets I ordered from them got fucked up in the mail. They just stuffed them in a bubble mailer, so there wasn't much protection, though I blame the shitty cases almost as much as I do the shipping packaging.

#20 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:04 AM

Their customer service won't respond to my emails and I've been on hold for probably 15 minutes now. It's like they know I'm an unhappy customer and are purposely avoiding me.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#21 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:06 AM

What ever happened to the Pope anyways? One minute he was there killing Devon and stealing his family, next minute it's like Samoa Joe's ninjas returned and took him.

Injured maybe? A few weeks back I realized I hadn't seen him in a long time. Maybe it's budget cuts. He's always struck me as someone who could be big time if he were booked properly, going back to his Elijah Burke days with Sylvester Terkay.

35bb9lx.gif

#22 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:10 AM

I waited 20 minutes on hold for them to tell me they don't fucking do exchanges anymore. Really? Then change your fucking FAQ that clearly states there is an exchange policy.

That and they don't refund shipping, so I just ate $10 in shipping and now if I want to buy another shirt from them, I will have to pay yet ANOTHER $7 in shipping just to get a different size.

Wonderful experience, I definitely recommend them.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#23 Habbler

Habbler

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:19 AM

Sounds like you are buying the shirt at the show. That's my plan for Extreme Rules.

#24 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:22 AM

Taken directly from WWEShop.com

Returns & Exchanges
Return/Exchange Policy
Your complete satisfaction is our primary concern. We want you to be fully satisfied with every item you purchase from WWEShop.com. If you are not satisfied with an item you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery for an exchange or full refund of the purchase price, minus shipping, handling or other charges. The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure full credit.

3. If exchanging the same item(s) for a different size, please indicate new size on packing slip next to the product(s) being returned. Please contact us for any other type(s) of exchange(s).

I will be mentioning that in my next call. They can't just tell me they don't do that anymore, when it says they do right on their website, not to mention there was an exchange slip that came with my order.

Sounds like you are buying the shirt at the show. That's my plan for Extreme Rules.

Do you know how much they are at the show? The only reason I bought it now was because I wanted to wear it to the show. That and I didn't know what size to get and this was is easier than having to stand in line.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#25 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:29 AM

Taken directly from WWEShop.com

I will be mentioning that in my next call. They can't just tell me they don't do that anymore, when it says they do right on their website, not to mention there was an exchange slip that came with my order.

Do you know how much they are at the show? The only reason I bought it now was because I wanted to wear it to the show. That and I didn't know what size to get and this was is easier than having to stand in line.

I posted this in the last thread when it was brought up. Shirts normally cost $25.

#26 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:30 AM

Oh, okay. That's not too bad then. I guess I'll just take the $10 loss and buy it at the event.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#27 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:00 AM

I waited 20 minutes on hold for them to tell me they don't fucking do exchanges anymore. Really? Then change your fucking FAQ that clearly states there is an exchange policy.

That and they don't refund shipping, so I just ate $10 in shipping and now if I want to buy another shirt from them, I will have to pay yet ANOTHER $7 in shipping just to get a different size.

Wonderful experience, I definitely recommend them.

Initiate a charge back on your credit card when the price is adjusted to stick you with the $7shipping fee. Tell your CC company that WWEShop refused to let you exchange the shirt in conflict with the printed policy at the time so now you have nothing to show for your purchase except WWEShop getting your $7. Its not the most logical explanation but it should suffice in getting you out of being bent over for $7.

#28 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:06 AM

Initiate a charge back on your credit card when the price is adjusted to stick you with the $7shipping fee. Tell your CC company that WWEShop refused to let you exchange the shirt in conflict with the printed policy at the time so now you have nothing to show for your purchase except WWEShop getting your $7. Its not the most logical explanation but it should suffice in getting you out of being bent over for $7.

I paid with PayPal. Would it work the same way?

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#29 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:07 AM

I paid with PayPal. Would it work the same way?

Open a dispute case?

#30 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:07 AM

I've been lovin' RAW lately.

Good thing, since Impact has been some piping hot trash as of late. I completely skipped last week, and I think I'll do the same this week. I can't take it anymore.

Krumm_walk.gifOblina_walk.gifIckus_walk.gif

I'm looking for SNES games. PM me.