Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:17 AM

Current Deals, sorted by discount.

#2 Rockopotamus

Rockopotamus

My riffs are bottomless.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:18 AM

Questions?

How do I buy games outside of my region?
Spoiler

Why GamersGate?
Spoiler

How do I get the 15% off bonus?
Spoiler

How do I gift a game? Can I redeem a gift only copy myself?
Spoiler

Which Minion should I choose?
Spoiler

Should I buy a game with blue coins or money?
Spoiler

How do I download/install the games?
Spoiler

Can I keep backup copies locally?
Spoiler

Is there DRM?
Spoiler

Are there any limits on downloading, installing, or activating?
Spoiler

Edited by SlightlyOffTrack, 23 March 2013 - 01:34 AM.

#3 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:21 AM

There seems to be a SE sale like every month... every month I'm reminded that this is more of an Eidos sale too.

#4 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 04:06 AM

And of course someone beat me to it for Square Enix sale. >.<

If it's any consolation, your first post is better than the first post in the other topic. Mooby should copy your first post and give you credit for the formatting job that you did.

#5 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 04:18 AM

I'm thinking about getting the Hitman games. Anybody know if they support a controller? Played through them originally on the Xbox. Thanks in advance.

#6 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:30 AM

If it's any consolation, your first post is better than the first post in the other topic. Mooby should copy your first post and give you credit for the formatting job that you did.

I fail at thread presentation. ;) Funny enough I was looking for a 'master' Gamer's Gate deal thread and was surprised I couldn't find one so good on Slightly to start one. I hereby declare this the thread. Poof!

#7 DemonKysho

DemonKysho

If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:53 AM

Ah, Final Fantasy XI... about $150~200 worth of DLC for $5. Curse my PS2, who knew it would be so cheap on PC. Where does the time go.

Victory is not about winning battles, its about how long it takes for the person beating you to give up.

Let me induce some Audio/Visual Hallucinations.
Oh look those thought bubbles are back, hello yellow box word friends.
ach.png

#8 Rockopotamus

Rockopotamus

My riffs are bottomless.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:02 PM

I'm thinking about getting the Hitman games. Anybody know if they support a controller? Played through them originally on the Xbox. Thanks in advance.

A quick glance at the Hitman forums shows the support is very limited and requires messing with config files. You'd be better off using a third party program.

I fail at thread presentation. ;) Funny enough I was looking for a 'master' Gamer's Gate deal thread and was surprised I couldn't find one so good on Slightly to start one. I hereby declare this the thread. Poof!

I was also surprised that there wasn't really anything, but thank you. I will try my best not to abuse this glorious new power.

Ah, Final Fantasy XI... about $150~200 worth of DLC for $5. Curse my PS2, who knew it would be so cheap on PC. Where does the time go.

As a former EverQuest player, I feel your pain. Granted, I didn't buy all of the 173 expansions, but it wasn't cheap to stay current. Now there's a free to play model and all-in-one packs cost minimal.

#9 Momouchi

Momouchi

Drowning in backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:36 PM

Had some blue coins that were going to expire soon, so I grabbed Tomb Raider Anniversary.

fs_overall.png

#10 DemonKysho

DemonKysho

If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:52 PM

After all is said and done, i couldn't recommend Final Fantasy XI more. Yes its Pay to Play and i would recommend a group of people to take the plunge with you. Its not as hard or grindful as it used to be.

Also all of those Deus Ex's are a steal, Just Cause not a bad sandbox game either.

Victory is not about winning battles, its about how long it takes for the person beating you to give up.

Let me induce some Audio/Visual Hallucinations.
Oh look those thought bubbles are back, hello yellow box word friends.
ach.png

#11 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:57 PM

Also all of those Deus Ex's are a steal, Just Cause not a bad sandbox game either.

yeh if I was a PC gamer that Deus Ex bundle for a little over $17 is a steal

#12 zubalove

zubalove

Old and In the Way

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:44 AM

They should have thrown Project Snowblind in the Deus Ex Bundle. First, it is essentially a Deus Ex sequel in spirit. Second, hardly anyone will buy it on it's own so why not?

#13 Rockopotamus

Rockopotamus

My riffs are bottomless.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:32 AM

Tempted to pick up all the Tomb Raider games but I'm not sure if I want them on PC or PS3. Hitman's a bummer because there's no Hitman Contracts, so I may buy the trilogy box. The Deus Ex Bundle is the most tempting of all but it's actually been $5.50 cheaper before and it would just hit my backlog anyway.

I'm getting Guardian of Light and Just Cause 2 Complete for sure, though.

#14 ev768

ev768

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:35 AM

Am I missing something or is Just Cause 2 Complete more expensive than buying everything individually?

#15 Rodster

Rodster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:00 AM

Can someone explain why there's a small amount added to the cost of the game? ;)

I notice that in my cart, it's like 5%.

#16 Rockopotamus

Rockopotamus

My riffs are bottomless.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:29 AM

Am I missing something or is Just Cause 2 Complete more expensive than buying everything individually?

You, sir, are correct. By about 25 cents. Weird.

Can someone explain why there's a small amount added to the cost of the game? ;)

I notice that in my cart, it's like 5%.

You earn 5% of your purchase back in credit, called blue coins. That's not an extra charge. :)

#17 Boss★Moogle

Boss★Moogle

てぃもの魂の伴侶

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:12 AM

5 bucks for all of FFXI is insane!!!! There's literally thousands of hours worth of content there, good and fun content at that. Definitely the best MMO I ever played and one of the best games I ever played period. Comes with 30 days free too. If you like old school FF games you owe it to yourself to check it out for 5 bucks.

I'm probably gonna reactivate my account next month for the 10th anniversary. Even though I quit back in 2009 I still reactivate my account a few months a year during the summer when there's nothing to play.

ostzsk.jpg

#18 Rodster

Rodster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 01:06 PM

You earn 5% of your purchase back in credit, called blue coins. That's not an extra charge. :)

OK thanks but why is the price of Just Cause $3.75 and when I look at the bottom of the page it says $4.08 using Rixty. WTH is that?

I was looking at Just Cause and JC2 both plain vanilla. How do you add DLC to JC2? Someone mentioned it cheaper that way? :bouncy:

#19 vherub

vherub

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:07 PM

Heroes Vi normal and deluxe are the daily deals $20/$22
http://www.gamersgat...-deluxe-edition

#20 crystalklear64

crystalklear64

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:33 PM

don't know about drm or technical issues or anything like that but i can say that the last heroes game i played was heroes 2 and heroes 6 is a load of fun.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#21 Treythalomew

Treythalomew

Add me on PSN!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:36 PM

I've never bought from GamersGate before but grabbed Dues Ex only to have them refund me and lock my brand new account out.
Posted Image

#22 Boss★Moogle

Boss★Moogle

てぃもの魂の伴侶

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:49 PM

I've never bought from GamersGate before but grabbed Dues Ex only to have them refund me and lock my brand new account out.

That's pretty strange, did you ask them why?

ostzsk.jpg

#23 kaydigi

kaydigi

BK All Day

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:54 PM

Bah they do not have Last Remnant

#24 Rockopotamus

Rockopotamus

My riffs are bottomless.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:17 PM

Sorry for the late update, guys. My video card fan on my main PC decided it wanted to stop spinning. :drool:

OK thanks but why is the price of Just Cause $3.75 and when I look at the bottom of the page it says $4.08 using Rixty. WTH is that?

I was looking at Just Cause and JC2 both plain vanilla. How do you add DLC to JC2? Someone mentioned it cheaper that way? :bouncy:

Rixty is one of their payment methods they use if you can't use PayPal or the other method. It has a bit of a surcharge for some reason. I don't know, I just use PayPal.

The price difference is about 25 cents. I just got the Complete Edition anyway because it organizes it better in your Games section then. It's up to you. Either way, they are all Steamworks so you are given serial codes that you activate in Steam for each DLC.

Very strange. I've never had anything but good experience with their customer service. Maybe try contacting them and asking what's up, like another poster suggested.

#25 kidrocklive

kidrocklive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:06 PM

Debating on this sale but what are the chances Hitman Blood Money and Mini Ninjas will go on sale for steam at similar prices?

#26 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:15 PM

Debating on this sale but what are the chances Hitman Blood Money and Mini Ninjas will go on sale for steam at similar prices?

Hitman seems to go on sale quite often...I picked it up in March from Steam for 2.50

#27 kidrocklive

kidrocklive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:18 PM

Hitman seems to go on sale quite often...I picked it up in March from Steam for 2.50

Ahh cool thanks. Maybe I'll hold out for that one on Steam and get Mini Ninjas now.

#28 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:37 PM

I didn't know GmersGate had daily deals. Is that recent? Are they as good as Steam daily deals?

#29 motoki

motoki

Entitled Hypocritical Playfire Pirate with Double Standards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:10 AM

I didn't know GmersGate had daily deals. Is that recent? Are they as good as Steam daily deals?

I'm not sure that they have true every day deals. I think that these are basically featured extra good deals of the day as part of a longer sale, in this case the ubisoft one.

Steam does similar things where they pick a publisher and do a 4 day or so long sale with everything being on sale from that publisher at say 50% but then there's a deal of the day within that sale that goes even cheaper each day.

#30 Rockopotamus

Rockopotamus

My riffs are bottomless.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:26 AM

It's not a GG deal, but it compliments the 1C Complete Pack they had on sale a few weeks ago. You can pick up Penumbra Collection and Dawn of Magic 2 for $5 total on Amazon this week.

Edited by SlightlyOffTrack, 23 April 2012 - 01:44 AM.