No More Heroes: Hereos' Paradise $13.39 + $3 shipping @ iNetVideo

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:29 AM

Cheapest this one has been, iirc. Thought some might be interested. http://www.inetvideo...-inetvideo.html
WTB: Outback Joey ($900 bounty for cart only!)

#2 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:35 AM

Cheapest this one has been, iirc. Thought some might be interested. http://www.inetvideo...-inetvideo.html

+2.95 shipping
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#3 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:36 AM

+2.95 shipping

thanks, i'll add that to the OP. kind of high for shipping for my taste honestly, but some might be interested.
WTB: Outback Joey ($900 bounty for cart only!)

#4 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:40 AM

this was the worst game i bought for the move/nav. i wanted to like it. wanted to play it for years but didn't have a wii. i just found the controls to be terrible. bought it for $20 during black friday week, later traded it in for $13. the port is really bad imho.

#5 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:42 AM

this was the worst game i bought for the move/nav. i wanted to like it. wanted to play it for years but didn't have a wii. i just found the controls to be terrible. bought it for $20 during black friday week, later traded it in for $13. the port is really bad imho.

Yeah I eventually finished it using e dual shock, the move controls were terrible.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#6 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 04:03 AM

This was $9.99 from Gamefly. That's how much I paid for mine. I want to finish this game one day.

#7 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 30 April 2012 - 04:44 AM

i got sick of the QTEs and repetitive "city" you derped around in
Posted Image

#8 supersizerice

supersizerice

Rick my barrs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 04:55 AM

Hmm that's unfortunate. The Move controls were very natural for me. To anyone interested, I highly recommend trying the demo first to see if you can handle the motion controls.

#9 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:17 AM

I thought the saber would swing according to motion, and you can only do that for the killing blow, that killed my interest eventually before I switched to ds. The game is good though.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#10 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:33 AM

Haven't heard of this site and my HP Touchpad(Android) doesn't seem to like it. Cut my browser off twice when trying to search it.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png