• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7202 replies to this topic

#1 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:52 AM

1/12/2013 :ps3::360: Borderlands 2 $34.99

Edited by htz, 31 December 2012 - 09:26 PM.

#2 iduncurr

iduncurr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:57 AM

Does this mean this'll be the BB's DotD thread for now?
XD
and I just noticed BF3 TIV dropped to $10 :lol:

#3 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:59 AM

Watch ebay get flooded with these tomorrow. If Gamestop gives 16 base for this, like the 360 version, it would be a good flip towards Xbox points with the 30% bonus.

#4 karyadi

karyadi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:12 AM

Got one, thanks OP.

#5 Sendoh

Sendoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:18 AM

amazon 19.95 trade in

might work might not work due to best buy exclusive

#6 david69

david69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:18 AM

ballin.. thanks yo!

#7 iduncurr

iduncurr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:26 AM

amazon 19.95 trade in

If it's anything like the 360 version the only difference between the two is that it'll come with 2 bonus tracks printed on a slip.

Just print out the original cover and trade out the art cover?

I would get it...but I don't have a wii.

#8 Psychonik

Psychonik

Psychomancer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:32 AM

I would have got it if I already didn't get it on sale for $19.99. Oh well wasn't for me my GF's mom wanted it.

#9 Psychonik

Psychonik

Psychomancer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:34 AM

In the long run it worked out better she got it at a higher price more reward zone points for me!

#10 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:36 AM

Did anyone else notice they have mass effect platinum hits for $7.99, but it can't be ordered? I wonder if that is from a long time ago, or if that is an upcoming deal.

#11 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:36 AM

Sweet I get to skip today's DOTD after buying the last 2. Thanks op. My wallet thanks you as well.

#12 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:42 AM

Damn, wish it was the 360 or PS3 version.

#13 karyadi

karyadi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:44 AM

Anyone ever figure out how they receive 100 RZ for doing a deal of the day? Seems like I randomly get them on my rewards accounts. Not sure I remember purchasing a deal of the day before this and that's when I received it.

#14 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:45 AM

Did anyone else notice they have mass effect platinum hits for $7.99, but it can't be ordered? I wonder if that is from a long time ago, or if that is an upcoming deal.

That's been in the Outlet center for at least two weeks. I'm not sure if it has ever been available to order as when I noticed it a few weeks ago it was out of stock then

#15 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:07 AM

Anyone ever figure out how they receive 100 RZ for doing a deal of the day? Seems like I randomly get them on my rewards accounts. Not sure I remember purchasing a deal of the day before this and that's when I received it.

If you signed up for receiving the DotD email, that is what it's for.

#16 fujimitsu

fujimitsu

I came to drink milk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:15 AM

In for 1.

JK LOL SHOVELWARE :/

I shouldn't be such a dick considering that BB is probably the best B&M retailer with regards to sales at the moment (after the fall of josh from kmart :*( , a truly great dude based on my experiences with him and the rest of the staff). But as a former BB employee i die a little inside when I give them money.

#17 Psychonik

Psychonik

Psychomancer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:21 AM

As to the 100 points for the deal of the day I think that's for signing up. I didn't get 100 for RE:ORC.

#18 GunstarRed

GunstarRed

The Rated 'G' Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:27 AM

I think the bonus songs on Wii are actually on the disc itself and not a code like the 360 and PS3 versions have. I bought this for a cousin for Christmas and when she first played it, the Katy songs were already there. I didn't see a redeem code in the case.

This is a really great party game for the tween and teens in your family. Very easy to jump in and play with no prior gaming experience.

#19 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:10 PM

Posted ImageJust Dance 3 BB Exclusive Katy Perry Edition $13.99

HTZ is taking over! Nice. It's fun running this thread especially staying up late, and waiting for the sales to drop. Good idea man!

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#20 yesidoknow

yesidoknow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:42 PM

amazon 19.95 trade in

Has already dropped to 9.75

#21 thegame85

thegame85

Spicy Curry #30

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:44 PM

If it was the 360 version I would consider it. But I already have daily access to the Wii version without having to own it.
Posted Image

#22 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:06 PM

I think the bonus songs on Wii are actually on the disc itself and not a code like the 360 and PS3 versions have. I bought this for a cousin for Christmas and when she first played it, the Katy songs were already there. I didn't see a redeem code in the case.

This is a really great party game for the tween and teens in your family. Very easy to jump in and play with no prior gaming experience.

Did the game disc itself also display the Best Buy exclusive image on there as well?

#23 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:43 PM

In for 1.

JK LOL SHOVELWARE :/

I shouldn't be such a dick considering that BB is probably the best B&M retailer with regards to sales at the moment (after the fall of josh from kmart :*( , a truly great dude based on my experiences with him and the rest of the staff). But as a former BB employee i die a little inside when I give them money.

Yeah maybe you shouldn't because this is a successful franchise and not shovelware like Britney's Dance Beat or something. I may prefer Dance Central & Everybody Dance but for that price I would chick it out. Too bad, I need it for PS3 or 360.

47206.png
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, Earth Defense Force 2025, South Park: The Stick of Truth
:3ds: Rhythm Thief, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:psp: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, DJ Max Technika Tune, Rayman Origins

#24 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:02 PM

It's a blacked-out blur.... but I'm pre..tty...sure...it ruuuled...damn!!!!!! OWWWW!!!!!!

Had to start playing that song!!!!!! This should be the PS3 version price, too!

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#25 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:35 PM

why is this only for the wii? as if people will buy the ps3 and xbox 360 at $39.99!

Or maybe BBY is holding off the ps3 and xbox versions for tomorrow's DOTD! haha!

#26 UnlockPotential

UnlockPotential

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:51 PM

yes. now my life is complete. better deal than their $19.99 sale last month.

#27 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:47 AM

Call of Duty Black Ops Controllers $19.99 (PS3/X360)

#28 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:21 AM

This is a decent price for the controller. It was on sale for $29.99 a few weeks ago as part of the midnight sale and I picked it up then as I'm a sucker for controllers. Looks Like I'll be going back tomorrow to price adjust

#29 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:44 AM

Is the directional pad any good on that? Looking for another fighting pad, 20 bucks would be nice, dont care if it says blops on it.

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#30 iduncurr

iduncurr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:45 AM

I actually need a second controller for my Xbox and not having to charge batteries would be nice. I wonder how long the cords are.

Thanks for bringing it up. The one day I don't bother checking the deal of the day too.