theloremaster

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:23 AM

For today only

Deal 1
http://www.midnightbox.com/

Posted Image

The PlayStation 3 250GB system is the next stage in the evolution of Sony's console gaming powerhouse. Loaded with a mix of multimedia features and functions available on earlier PlayStation 3 models, as well as a series of new advancements and refinements, the PlayStation 3 250GB system is destined to push the envelope in the realm of Next-Generation entertainment.

Includes Sony PS3 250 GB HDD
Wireless Controller
AC power cord, AV cable, and USB cable

#2 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:25 AM

Lol @ 4 dollar to ship a PS3

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#3 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:27 AM

Lol @ 4 dollar to ship a PS3

$4, $5, $0, who gives a crap? Most of us can just add two numbers together to get the real cost. Everything on woot is $5 shipping and clearly that's not what it costs.

The major issue here is that it's a refurb unit.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#4 Slixshot

Slixshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:27 AM

Is this site legit?
Posted Image

#5 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:28 AM

You may want to note in the title that this is "recertified" and not new.

And it only comes with a 30 day "Midnight Box" warranty :-k.

Meh, thanks for the post OP, but I'm getting the feeling that this isn't on the up and up.

Edited by Bosamba, 05 May 2012 - 10:23 AM.

:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#6 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:29 AM

$4, $5, $0, who gives a crap? Most of us can just add two numbers together to get the real cost. Everything on woot is $5 shipping and clearly that's not what it costs.

The major issue here is that it's a refurb unit.

I know, I was using this observation to question the legitimacy of the deal! Though I have no idea

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#7 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:31 AM

I know, I was using this observation to question the legitimacy of the deal! Though I have no idea

Which is my point. Woot deals are all legit and they only charge $5.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#8 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:33 AM

I see, thanks.

Mathematically Correct.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#9 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 05:28 AM

I'll vouch for midnightbox being a legit company. I've bought a few things from them since '06. They're a daily deal site. Nothing wrong with them, but again: this is a recertified item with little more than a DOA warranty.

If it was closer to the $100 mark I'd buy it just as a BD player.

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#10 Blade

Blade

Butt Blamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 06:00 AM

Is this site legit?

I bought from them twice. MidnightBox has gotten progressively more disappointing through the years.

The first time was back in '05-06 for some Logitech PS2 wireless controllers. One controller was dysfunctional, but they replaced it and paid for shipping both ways. I think it was $5 and free shipping per controller, which was excellent.

The second purchase was a "grab bag" of stuff in 2010 and was a collaboration with Collector's Proof. I bought two "grab bags" for $8 total and received shit. Utterly worthless shit. A PC modem from the 90's, The Incredibly Hulk issue #300-something, and two of those paper airplane things that come in one piece wrapped in plastic that you have to break apart. $8 for that shit.
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#11 mr_burnzz

mr_burnzz

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:46 PM

Might be worth it if you want a low firmware and got the money to see what's up.

#12 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:27 PM

Not a bad deal, except a crappy site and its refurbed. I got a 2nd ps3 for $100 off a friend of a friend who needed fast money. 160gig slim with 2 controllers and MW3 for $100, then trades in MW3 cause I have it for $38 at BB. They assured me its not stolen and I trust them but it still seems too good to be true. But if u are in the.market for a used ps3 u may as well check craigslist first as people always need fast money in this economy and your likely to find a cheaper ps3 with games

#13 hypertails02

hypertails02

Wait for it...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:36 PM

The second purchase was a "grab bag" of stuff in 2010 and was a collaboration with Collector's Proof. I bought two "grab bags" for $8 total and received shit. Utterly worthless shit. A PC modem from the 90's, The Incredibly Hulk issue #300-something, and two of those paper airplane things that come in one piece wrapped in plastic that you have to break apart. $8 for that shit.

Hey, maybe in 20-30 years, the comic would appreciate in value and you would have gotten your $8 back. Assuming it's in the highest-grade condition. And assuming you didn't throw it out, which you probably did.

fs_xbox.png fs_pc.png