Hir7Lx6.gif

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#3 neudog

neudog

Airborne!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:03 AM

SERIOUSLY! How about researching before posting info already mentioned 4 days ago; http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=320503. Mods please delete this thread
:bouncy:HAPPY GAMING:bouncy:
Tradelist Posted ImageThere is no need to fight, there are items for all:-P
Perrin Kaplan on Sex/Violence in Games -"Parents who use video games as a babysitter shouldn't have sex to begin with"
Posted Image
Posted Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#4 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:18 AM

oh boy can't wait to play some Halo 1 and 2 remastered

#5 chunlirocks

chunlirocks

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:40 AM

Win price

Thanks TC

#6 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:56 AM

SERIOUSLY! How about researching before posting info already mentioned 4 days ago; http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=320503. Mods please delete this thread

The OP posted this thread to help other people out. So he missed this older thread. I'm sure that it wasn't done out of malice. The most recent post in that other thread was 36 hours old. It wasn't even on the first 2 pages anymore. And the search function on this board isn't perfect. The OP can hardly be blamed for missing that other thread.

Back on topic. Thanks for calling this to my attention OP. I'll stop by my nearest Toys R Us to pick up a copy. :)

Edited by The End, 06 May 2012 - 11:08 AM.

#7 thegame956

thegame956

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:27 AM

Remastered!?!?!! LMAO!!! Remastered, LOL!!!!!! "looks at title again, REMASTERED hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

#8 tommythethumb

tommythethumb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:45 AM

Remastered!?!?!! LMAO!!! Remastered, LOL!!!!!! "looks at title again, REMASTERED hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

Cool story bro

#9 grap3fruitman

grap3fruitman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:04 PM

The people on this forum need to learn to deal with their anger issues.

#10 CGlade

CGlade

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:53 PM

If the world ends tomorrow, I really hope this guy is here to rub it in my face. Lol

#11 segasaturnsnk

segasaturnsnk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:54 PM

Halo is def. a classic so the remastered edition is def. one of the best games of 2011. Halo is the best game ever, I usually touch myself at night while I look at my Master Chief poster.
Posted Image

#12 Raven6009

Raven6009

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:56 PM

A simple link to the already existing thread would have been enough. Your douchebaggyness was not needed.

#13 slppedyoursster

slppedyoursster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 01:10 PM

No, dude. The post that was four days ago talked about Halo: CEA. This is Halo REMASTERED - totally different.

Thanks for the reminder OP.

#14 AoA

AoA

Ace of Aces

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 01:17 PM

The internet brings out the worst in people.

or is it

The internet bring out the worst people.

#15 kobra90

kobra90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 01:24 PM

The internet brings out the worst in people.

or is it

The internet bring out the worst people.

Most of these people wouldn't say any of that to your face. People act tough with their keyboards and caps lock.

#16 Apostle22

Apostle22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 01:52 PM

Never understood why people like you get your panties in a bunch when stuff like this happens. I can understand when its posted within minutes of each other, but c'mon dude.

I cant tell you how many times i've caught a deal that was posted again when the original was on the second or third page and i may have missed it. People like you are ridiculous and i prefer people posting deals with good intent than people like you who ridicule someone for trying to be a good member of this community, which judging by your post, you are not.

apostle22.jpg

Dangerboy.png

#17 Odinsfury

Odinsfury

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 01:55 PM

Release the hounds.

#18 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 02:35 PM

Never understood why people like you get your panties in a bunch when stuff like this happens. I can understand when its posted within minutes of each other, but c'mon dude.

I cant tell you how many times i've caught a deal that was posted again when the original was on the second or third page and i may have missed it. People like you are ridiculous and i prefer people posting deals with good intent than people like you who ridicule someone for trying to be a good member of this community, which judging by your post, you are not.

Agreed. I didnt see the post from 4 days ago.

Thanks OP for the post.

#19 Rav

Rav

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:25 PM

I'll definitely be picking this one up. Thanks OP!
Posted Image
Steam/Xfire ->
Spoiler

#20 Rockopotamus

Rockopotamus

My riffs are bottomless.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:25 PM

I literally lol'd when I saw he took the time to bump the other thread in his anger.

The difference in this new version is impressive. Seems a lot more work went into it than the PS3 HD remakes.

#21 lupe guillotine

lupe guillotine

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:31 PM

haha, he did bump the other thread in anger. Thanks OP, made my day.

#22 Tenshinhan

Tenshinhan

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:18 PM

Release the hounds.

Hahahaha!!!

Beat me to it.

Thanks OP

#23 lakers2008

lakers2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:22 PM

why doesnt this work with the 40% off? its 19.99
http://www.points2sh...?ref=lakers2008

Earn Cash, Win Call of Duty, Halo, NBA, NFL and every other game for Free. Yes, Free Check it out and see. It truly is free.

#24 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:24 PM

Most of these people wouldn't say any of that to your face. People act tough with their keyboards and caps lock.

That's because the majority of Internet tough guys are scrawny, geeky dudes. They're just venting that anger towards someone who talked bad or, heaven forbid on this site, post something that's not a deal or gets a little information wrong.

#25 bigant262

bigant262

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:26 PM

why doesnt this work with the 40% off? its 19.99

The B1G1 40% off deal only works on games that aren't on sale already.

#26 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:11 PM

I've got no beef with this thread in general, but the OP's OP is insultingly lazy. It's worse than your average tweet.

Title says all. Ad in sunday papers

My mind defaults to neanderthal dur-hur voice every time I try to read it. Against my wishes.

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#27 Alex121006

Alex121006

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:17 PM

YOU ARE AN ASS, whats the big deal if it was already posted, maybe he did look and not see it, even if he didn't reserch it, its not that big of a deal for you to freak out about it. do you have to clean up the site all day ?

#28 TheSingingBard

TheSingingBard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:35 PM

Keep hoping they will announce a remaster of Halo 2 as well.

#29 havuk

havuk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:42 PM

this +1

#30 DaShaka

DaShaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:49 PM

:roll: How about you let the mods do their job and stop being a d-bag.