Halo Reach LE $27.22 FSSS AZ

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 SkiLLs7984

SkiLLs7984

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:34 PM

Just came across this, I know its been cheaper at other times but at the moment checking around didnt see it available at this price. Hopefully this helps out a couple of ppl, link below.

LIMITED EDTION NOT LEGENDARY!!! Sorry for the confusion!

http://www.amazon.co...36591990&sr=8-1

Edited by SkiLLs7984, 09 May 2012 - 08:00 PM.

#2 Shaimun

Shaimun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:36 PM

You kinda wonder how overproduced this LE is. I bought one a couple of months ago for around this price.

#3 tonyv4

tonyv4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:37 PM

I thought this was the legendary edition at first

#4 SkiLLs7984

SkiLLs7984

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:46 PM

I understand Shaimun, like I said CURRENTLY its the cheapest. Heck I bought my legendary at $49.99 but was bothered that the stupid limited edition inside didnt have a slipcover, I know OCD but still it bothered me. I ended up trading the game away but kept the contents and been wanting to actually play the game with some friends and was looking and saw this was only $5 more than the regular version on amazon so I figured score! I know this isnt the GREATEST deal ever but for those who maybe were considering picking it up this is a cheap entry into the game plus its the LE. Sorry for the confusion AJVtony!

#5 Robert Conley

Robert Conley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:55 PM

I saw this for 20 dollars on clearance at Best Buy last week. I would have grabbed one but sadly I don't have an Xbox. This and Best Buy are both amazing deals though.

#6 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:18 PM

It's going to be hard for me getting used to the new commonly accepted abbreviation for Amazon being Arizona.

Maybe Newegg should use Nebraska/Northeast since that would be even more fun.

Oddly enough, whenever I see Slickdeals, I never think of South Dakota. Probably because I never think of South Dakota.

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#7 gundie

gundie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:44 PM

I thought this was the legendary edition at first

So did I! The limited edition has been at this price point in Amazon for a while now.

#8 chopper731

chopper731

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:47 PM

AZ means Amazon? Who came up with that... I thought he meant Arizona. I bit on this a little while ago because I hadn't played Reach. I didn't think the game was very good but still seems like a good deal because the LE stuff is pretty cool.

#9 Shaimun

Shaimun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:51 PM

I understand Shaimun, like I said CURRENTLY its the cheapest. Heck I bought my legendary at $49.99 but was bothered that the stupid limited edition inside didnt have a slipcover, I know OCD but still it bothered me. I ended up trading the game away but kept the contents and been wanting to actually play the game with some friends and was looking and saw this was only $5 more than the regular version on amazon so I figured score! I know this isnt the GREATEST deal ever but for those who maybe were considering picking it up this is a cheap entry into the game plus its the LE. Sorry for the confusion AJVtony!

No, I wasn't saying its a bad deal. Thanks for the thread. I didn't mean anything offensive.

#10 Jay2328

Jay2328

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:56 PM

I missed Best Buy's sale over the holidays, was $15 dollars on their website. Is it still worth it for $27.22? I really would like the Limited Edition content, but I would only play the single player since I don't have Live Gold. So for the current price, still worth it?