question about ps plus

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Kanji Tatsumi

Kanji Tatsumi

Persona 4 Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:11 AM

hi guys. ill start this off by saying my ps+ is going to expire in 5 days.

recently i noticed that games such as trine 2 , simpsons , shift 2 . and awesomenaughts never gave me the notice about the game expiring if my ps+ runs out when i purchased them via ps+.

i decided to take a look at my list of games and noticed that most but not all have a expiration date listed under information.

the games i listed above do not show an experation date under info unlike 90 percent of my other ones.

i am curious if bc there is no expiration date listed, and bc i didnt get the normal "this game will expire if you no longer have ps+" message when downloading. will i get to keep the games listed above.

#2 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:12 AM

No, they will turn into demos since they use an unlock key to turn the demo into the full game.

#3 superhippy1986

superhippy1986

Collecting Panties

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:41 AM

Trust me they aren't letting those slide...
Bethesda Excuse defined..

http://www.urbandict...Bethesda Excuse

#4 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:17 AM

The games that contain a demo and unlock key, has the DRM in the unlock key.

#5 Wolfkin

Wolfkin

The Eternal Second Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:02 PM

I DO kinda wish they'd ping you with a PSN message as the expire date comes up. Far as I can see the only (fastest) way to see when you're going to expire is by checking on a game's info screen.

Not everyone needs to look like a 16 year old girl cosplaying a 16 year old boy, every-Japanese-artist-ever.

Currently Playing
:wii: Bully - :ps3: Outland
Posted Image
Spoiler

#6 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 03:24 PM

I DO kinda wish they'd ping you with a PSN message as the expire date comes up. Far as I can see the only (fastest) way to see when you're going to expire is by checking on a game's info screen.

Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List > PlayStation Plus