Photo
- - - - -

BB RZ Gamer Coupons: BTTF (PS3) = $10, Air Flo Controller = $20/$25, Tritton 720 = 90

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:18 AM

You can find these under the special offers section on Best Buy:

http://www.bestbuy.c...cmcat8400050004

Appears they are instore only and require the coupon

#2 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:30 AM

Back to the Future is tempting. Thanks for the post.
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#3 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:09 AM

Back to the Future is tempting. Thanks for the post.

BTTF was that price someone ago at BBY. That's when I picked up my copy. Still haven't played through it though.

#4 MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho

Loves His Toy Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:33 AM

720s are amazing headsets. I used to use them back when I played MLG tournaments for Modern warfare 2. Highly recommend them if you play at night or competitive gaming.
http://gamercard.xboxresource.com/sig_red/Sme11thegl0ve

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#5 Pounce!

Pounce!

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 10:58 AM

Although I had the PSN version already, I wanted a $10 hard copy last time it was on sale post xmas. You get a 2nd set of separate trophies also!

#6 shurija

shurija

Geronimo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:54 PM

Thanks, OP! Picking up Back to the Future.

154512.png

:360: Child of Light / FIFA 14

:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

:ps3: Resistance Trilogy

:ps4: Watch Dogs

jionekanji.png

#7 Borellius

Borellius

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 05:54 PM

I don't think you need to have the coupon, just claim the offer and when you check out and input your rz member number it will automatically pop up a screen that says RZ Gamers club member blah blah blah $40 off tritton blah blah blah click yes or no. or you could get the coupon. That's what i did with the spyro pack.

#8 JUSTSULTAN

JUSTSULTAN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:12 PM

Thanks Op...been meaning to drop in a pick up my sin and punishments so this will work..and back tomorrow for MP3 midnight release.

#9 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:02 PM

Tempted by the Headset. I do a lot of late night gaming, just not sure I really want to drop $90 of my remaining gift cards on it.

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#10 agentcoop007

agentcoop007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:13 PM

Gonna have to get BTTF, just hoping the stores around me have it in stock once I can afford it
I love CAG its so cool.... or is it the Power Glove? oh well thats cool too.... right?
Posted Image

#11 ThePSH

ThePSH

Posted 13 May 2012 - 10:17 PM

Thanks OP. http://www.skjgh.co.cc/frdtghjuioI just had to grab BTTF.

#12 lwhitit

lwhitit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 10:33 PM

The Tritton 720 is a great intro surround sound headset. I liked it alot. I agree with the last guys review. The setup is very immersive.

#13 G3 Steve-O

G3 Steve-O

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 11:17 PM

Nice, in for BTTF. Will still prolly get the super awesome edition for PC of telltale website soon but this will do for now at $10
"The Blackest Eyes. The Devil's Eyes."
- Dr. Loomis - Halloween

#14 G3 Steve-O

G3 Steve-O

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 11:32 PM

crap. no stores near me have it, can you do instore pick up and then use the $10 coupon???
"The Blackest Eyes. The Devil's Eyes."
- Dr. Loomis - Halloween

#15 Apostle22

Apostle22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 01:09 AM

Make sure you are a gamers club member. Apparently I wasn't but still had the deal show up...still got the deal on the 720s but it took about 15 minutes and a manager to figure out how to do it.

As far as the 720's, they sound great. I had the original model which recently had one of its pins break. The new version seems to take a notch down with the treble but a huge step up with the bass. I've tried px5s and px500 and they can't compre

apostle22.jpg

Dangerboy.png

#16 Ionotropic

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 05:13 AM

the 720's are really nice for gaming. i got em for this price last year at best buy. $90 is a really good price for em.

#17 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:13 PM

Although I had the PSN version already, I wanted a $10 hard copy last time it was on sale post xmas. You get a 2nd set of separate trophies also!

REALLY? Man, that's cool, now I got to double dip, don't mind a disc version either...

#18 DFogz

DFogz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 06:40 PM

Does the Triton AX 720's only come in white? I was hoping there was a black version so it'd match the rest of my electronics

#19 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 08:07 PM

Hi all, it turns that the disc version of BTTF game has Platinum trophy! WOW!