White Knight Chronicles II - $22.95

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Gideon68

Gideon68

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:10 PM

Sold by Most Wanted but fulfilled by Amazon for $22.95 w free standard shipping. It'll probably go lower at some point. This has the first game with enhanced features.

http://www.amazon.co...&pf_rd_i=507846

Edited by Gideon68, 15 May 2012 - 06:35 PM.

#2 keine

keine

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:14 PM

Still waiting for a sub-$20 price.

#3 shurija

shurija

Geronimo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:15 PM

Same here. I am looking forward to playing this though.

#4 Uso

Uso

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:16 PM

It was $19.99 awhile back at gamestop

#5 uthoria

uthoria

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 05:01 PM

It was $19.99 awhile back at gamestop

I picked it up at that price....and I regret it. The game is extremely boring. I have logged in over 15 hrs and I havent died once. Zero strategy is required as you can simply win every battle by using the same attack over and over. Keep in mind I am referring to the SP as I have not tried the MP.

#6 AwRy108

AwRy108

Posted 15 May 2012 - 05:14 PM

Still waiting for a link...

#7 SaraAB

SaraAB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 05:40 PM

Waiting for 19.99 or less for this as well, remember folks this game includes an online pass sort of thing so you have to buy it new or else pay $10 for the pass later on.

#8 Gideon68

Gideon68

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 06:36 PM

sorry, I forgot, link added

#9 Byakurai

Byakurai

CAG Busta

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 06:45 PM

I picked it up at that price....and I regret it. The game is extremely boring. I have logged in over 15 hrs and I havent died once. Zero strategy is required as you can simply win every battle by using the same attack over and over. Keep in mind I am referring to the SP as I have not tried the MP.

If its anything like the first game, the main game will be a breeze but the MP is where most of the challenge is.

#10 technole

technole

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:06 PM

The MP is the bread-and-butter to this game. You definitely have to check it out.

technole.png

#11 eilegz

eilegz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:03 PM

waiting for less than 20...

#12 david69

david69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:36 PM

hmm.. this doesn't sound worth it.. thanks for the heads up.

#13 hashiriya1

hashiriya1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:51 PM

This game is 14.97 in the bargain bin at two Sears I've been to (Stoneridge Mall, Pleasanton, Valco Mall, Cupertino California).

If any of you are in these areas, go get it!

#14 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:28 AM

It's includes the first game also, if I didn't have hundreds of hours of backlog...

#15 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:31 AM

If its anything like the first game, the main game will be a breeze but the MP is where most of the challenge is.

This, WKC2's story was quite a bit harder than WKC1's though, especially some of the bosses near endgame. I know people that actually rage quit for a while because they couldnt figure out a good strategy.

Other than that, as stated before, this game is mostly about the Online. If your buying it simply for Single Player, you might want to look elseware. Also, the game requires ALOT of grinding (Like, comparable to a MMO)

I got the game at launch, and i still play it from time to time (Just started a new character too)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#16 Moonlk

Moonlk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:49 PM

I bought it for the MP and SP. the first game is easier, but the difficulty quickly picks up in the second one. I fully recommend the price for what it is right now. The multiplayer is quite fun too, so it's definitely worth picking up at this price.
http://moonlk.blogspot.com - My Gamer Blog!